Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5334
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jan 2020, 20:30

EPRDF wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:23
I don't know they might be right or wrong about it, but as far as we ordinary Ethiopians from south, central, east and west parts of the country are concerned, we do not see the difference between MeQele and Asmara. Whoever speaks Tigrigna as a mother tongue, he/she is Tigaruu. Why eris in here have hard time to swallow this simple fact. What do they really think of themselves, Italiano maybe?

I don't believe how colonization phuck and twist people's mind to the extent one denies his/her own identity.

Anyways forget these Seraye, Hamasien and Akale Guzay Tigarus and just enjoy this song of the real Eritreans.

Ahlan wa Marhaba ya DeQi eri ya habayibna..



Brother EPRDF,

First, thank you for posting the video...

I thought that ugly name EPRDF is dead and buried with TPLF for good. Now it is a new day and the new sheriff is in town named as Ethiopian Prosperity Party (EPP). Probably changing your name might not be a bad idea unless you are the citizen of the least important killil Tigray.

Anyway, I don't blame you for the confusion you have about the difference between Eritreans and Tigrayans/Agames and I am sure it was not only you. Brother Aba- Mela also used to have the same perception but he later realized that the difference between Eritreans and Agames is as big as the difference between God fearing people and snakes..they are not my words :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:




By the way, we Eritreans also used to think that All Ethiopians including most Agames as Amhara..Because Agames preferred to speak Amharic to their twisted Agamigna. Later we found out that Ethiopia is in fact a huge country with over 80 ethnics of different language, culture and beliefs.....So diverse and beautiful people... Just the national language was Amharic....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

YAY
Member
Posts: 815
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 11:51

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by YAY » 08 Jan 2020, 20:45

Dear EPRDF: Are you sure that the birth place of Tigrinya is Axum/Akhsum/Aksum?

You said:
The reason I’m saying eri[trean] Tigrinya speakers are Tigarus and not the other way around is because the birth place of Tigrinya is in Axum, Tigray and not in Eritrea.
Do you have any credible evidence to demonstrate that Axum/Akhsum/Aksum was the birth place of Tigrinya (Biher and/or language)? Would you please share your evidence? May be your evidence would help us understand why some people, like you, claim that Eritreans are of Tigraiyan identity, and that is often said without proof.

For your information, Tegaru is plural of Tigrawi(t) or Tigrawaiy(ti). I don't think you need to say Tegarus.

EPRDF wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 16:35
Stupid analogy.
Are Brazilians Portuguese?
Are Jamaicans British?
Are all the Arab speaking countries belong to only one country?
Are all latin Americans Spanish?
Are all the swahili speaking Kenyans or Tanzanians?
Even all the Eroupean countries have some similarities, but we do not see then beg like the filthy agames that they belong to the other.
And if you have to make them part of the tigrinaga speaking Eritreans why don't you say that tegarus are Eritreans instead of Eritrean tigrigna speaking are tegarus? God forbid!
Tegarus even thought they speak almost similar language as us, they are ethiopians.
Ilolololo Hawey Cigar,

So what are you trying to tell me? Halafi’s grandpa is Gedey Tesfaezgi and your grandpa is martinio de Silvano? Lolo

The reason I’m saying eri Tigrinya speakers are Tigarus and not the other way around is because the birth place of Tigrinya is in Axum, Tigray and not in Eritrea.

Hongkongian Taiwanian say We are Chinese, Iraqi, Tunisia and Yemenis are proudly saying we are Arab, so what blocks your throat from saying I’m Tigaru? Inferiority complex of the colonial heritage, what else should I say?

nizzy
Member
Posts: 417
Joined: 18 Jul 2018, 08:48

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by nizzy » 08 Jan 2020, 23:45

EPRDF wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:23
I don't know they might be right or wrong about it, but as far as we ordinary Ethiopians from south, central, east and west parts of the country are concerned, we do not see the difference between MeQele and Asmara. Whoever speaks Tigrigna as a mother tongue, he/she is Tigaruu. Why eris in here have hard time to swallow this simple fact. What do they really think of themselves, Italiano maybe?


This is really funny.

Your ignorance about Eritreans is not the metric for which we use to identify ourselves. if you once believed all Tigrinya speakers are Tigrayan that’s no problem you were ignorant you didn’t know. But if someone corrects you and you refuse to change your views well that would be extremely childish behavior. Knowing the truth but refusing to acknowledge it because you think it’ll annoy Eritreans. says a lot about what kind of person you are.

Aurorae
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 02:21

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by Aurorae » 08 Jan 2020, 23:54

EPRDF wedi Tigray,

Let me explain something to you. In the US, among the white population, the German Americans outnumber the British isle Americans, yet English is spoken by every one of them. However, they identify themselves first and formost as Americans. The Tigrigna people in Eritrea created the language itself. The Tigrigna people in Eritrea are related to the Bejas. Tigrayans are agew. As a matter of fact, although I don't believe in it, in the country side, the people of Hamassien and Akeleguzay believe that they are related to the people of Gondar. BTW, Gonderes are also related to the bejas. The people of Seraye in the country side believe that they originated in Wolo from Bete Amhara. You see, true or not, Eritreans are closer to the amharas from that perspective, regardless, Eritrean identity is one. We are tigrigna, tigrait, saho, Denkelia, billen etc.... We are one. We are Eritreans first. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EPRDF
Member
Posts: 1467
Joined: 26 Jan 2010, 12:58

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by EPRDF » 09 Jan 2020, 14:13

Hawzen wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 20:30



Brother EPRDF,

First, thank you for posting the video...

I thought that ugly name EPRDF is dead and buried with TPLF for good. Now it is a new day and the new sheriff is in town named as Ethiopian Prosperity Party (EPP). Probably changing your name might not be a bad idea unless you are the citizen of the least important killil Tigray.
Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Hawey Hawzen,

You so rude against the Jegnaw EPRDF. Let me refresh your mind in case you forget.

EPRDF is the one that recognized your state first hand and gave you hadey Eritrea in a silver plater.

EPRDF despite all its shortcomings, liberated millions of eighty-plus ethnies in the Ethiopian empire from 1 language 1 religion 1 culture Amharanization hegemony of 130 years.

EPRDF transformed the once totally crippled country twenty-eight years ago to what it is today.

It is the same EPRDF again that cornered every hodam, greedy and segebgeb woyane elements in MeQele and has been trying its best to reform the politics of the country by let every fesssam politician of Diaspora to play a role.

No other entity but it is still EPRDF that delivered you peace, helped sanction that was imposed on you country to be lifted and gave a room to your president to breath.

The list can goes Hawey, don't be so ungrateful and bite the hand that fed you.

EPRDF
Member
Posts: 1467
Joined: 26 Jan 2010, 12:58

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by EPRDF » 09 Jan 2020, 14:23

Aurorae wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:54
EPRDF wedi Tigray,

in the country side, the people of Hamassien and Akeleguzay believe that they are related to the people of Gondar. The people of Seraye in the country side believe that they originated in Wolo from Bete Amhara. You see, true or not, Eritreans are closer to the amharas :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOLOLOL Hawey Aurora il mio fratelo, mi piacce questo tantto in veramente.
I should have named this thread "eris in ER say we are not Tigaru, but Amharay,"
Where is Aboy Deqi Arawit to witness this guuud
lololo

EPRDF
Member
Posts: 1467
Joined: 26 Jan 2010, 12:58

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by EPRDF » 09 Jan 2020, 15:04

First off , the regime that existed before your uncles came to Minilik Palace was a communist junta which mercilessly murdered Amharas just because they are perceived to had been associated with the Kings Era. That was a system which is run by elites to subjugate and rob the mass for the benefits of the few connected. If you are calling Mengistu Hailemariam Ayana and Teferi Mekonnen Gudissa Amhara, who stood to benefit the people that you demonize here day in day out, you only can score a political point that support the official narratives of papa TPLF and its manifesto. Just like the Negera-Segerrra guy is claimed to have been labeled by, it is easy to go for the habitual.
Hey man, please do not attempt to put me in the same bag with tplf of you obsessed with when ever you lack reasoning. tplf has been sitting and showing you its diick in MeQele for that last two years. If you got some ball, Go get and bring them and hang'em high in Mesqel sqare for all I care.
If you arecalling Mengistu Hailemariam Ayana and Teferi Mekonnen Gudissa Amhara,
That looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck is nothing but a duck.

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5334
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: eris in ER say we are not Tegaruu lolol

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jan 2020, 19:34

EPRDF wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 14:13

Hawey Hawzen,

You so rude against the Jegnaw EPRDF. Let me refresh your mind in case you forget.

EPRDF is the one that recognized your state first hand and gave you hadey Eritrea in a silver plater.


What option did TPLF led EPRDF have at that time other than obeying Master Shabo led Eritrea order and commands. Remember Master Shabo was the one who carried TPLF led EPRDF all the way to Minelik Palace. You know it and the people of Ethiopia know it.

EPRDF despite all its shortcomings, liberated millions of eighty-plus ethnies in the Ethiopian empire from 1 language 1 religion 1 culture Amharanization hegemony of 130 years.


I am just a proud Eritrean and I will let my Ethiopian brothers and sisters respond to this claim.

EPRDF transformed the once totally crippled country twenty-eight years ago to what it is today.


Ethiopian government total debt from foreign and local lenders surpasses $52.3 billion, the Ministry of Finance of Ethiopia said.
https://newbusinessethiopia.com/economy ... 2-billion/

It is the same EPRDF again that cornered every hodam, greedy and segebgeb woyane elements in MeQele and has been trying its best to reform the politics of the country by let every fesssam politician of Diaspora to play a role.


I thought Queerrrooos Lions, Fannooo Warriors and other Ethiopians youth chased TPLF all the way to Mekelle holes.

No other entity but it is still EPRDF that delivered you peace, helped sanction that was imposed on you country to be lifted and gave a room to your president to breath.


Don't also forget the fact that it was the coward little frog Meles led EPRDF who spent millions of dollars to sanction Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. After that ugly EPRDF was kicked out of Minelik Palace, the Honorable Prime Minister of Ethiopia Dr. Abby Ahmed came to power and he immediately played major role to undo the sanctions. In the meantime, the founders of EPRDF were crying and screaming from Mekelle holes to express their opposition the annulling of the fake Sanctions.

In short, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister of Ethiopia Dr. Abby deserves all the credit in the world for that.


The list can goes Hawey, don't be so ungrateful and bite the hand that fed you.
How can I be grateful to the TPLF led EPRDF when my people were deported because of the colour of our eyes and their hard earned wealth was confiscated by the same crooked people. In fact, I am so happy that that ugly name EPRDF died sudden death with TPLF.

Hawey EPRDF... I advise you to change your name to EPP or other name before it is too late... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May God bless the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister of Ethiopia, Dr. Abby

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Post Reply