Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Do you think these Somali nationalists will pose a threat to Ethiopia in the near future?

You may select 1 option

View results

Johnnn

the Somali nationalists

Post by Johnnn » 08 Jan 2020, 09:23

Those banana munching Somalis are under Ethiopia’s mercy, but maybe not for long. The amount of Somali nationalists I see daily through forums and twitter is actually kinda scary, I’ve seen them make 10 page threads on how to develop Somalia and invade Ethiopia (their main strategy is to cut Ethiopia from Djibouti port and do the some sort of Schlieffen Plan ) to secure ogaden and the Somali part of Dire Dawa (“dir dhabe” in their language) these Somalis are hell bent on fixing zomalia and killing Ethiopians, some nationalists are even taking economic degrees just for building zomalia.
I wish Ethiopians had this much love for their country as Somalis and Eritreans :roll:

Andertan

Re: the Somali nationalists

Post by Andertan » 08 Jan 2020, 09:40

Zoomalia go fight al Shabab you don’t even have a stable government aiyta Zomalia Al Shaabab is going to destroy u digital minesota losers BIGGEST LOSERS ARE SOMALIS I will pay al shaabab myself to conquere mocagdishy

VIVA SOMALIAND

Johnnn

Post by Johnnn » 08 Jan 2020, 09:46

Andertan wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 09:40
Zoomalia go fight al Shabab you don’t even have a stable government aiyta Zomalia Al Shaabab is going to destroy u digital minesota losers BIGGEST LOSERS ARE SOMALIS I will pay al shaabab myself to conquere mocagdishy

VIVA SOMALIAND
Dumb comment. I’m not somali and I could care less about Mogadishu or Somaliland. Stick to the question at hand retard

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Jan 2020, 15:23

Liar Agame chimpanzee.

The answer to your unintelligent question is big no, there is no vital sign that Somali warrior will pose a threat to Our miserable artificial weak country called Ethiopia in the near future, However, As you may already know, Ethiopia is a creation of the European Empires which will eventually disintegrate on its own, Somalis will not lift a finger.

After all, Ethiopia has eighty four different primitive African ethnic groups who despise each other and there's nothing can keep eighty four different ethnic groups together forever, Only time will tell how overpopulated miserable Ethiopia will end up, but one thing's for certain Ethiopia will someday split and disintegrate into many small independent countries.

Johnnn

Post by Johnnn » 09 Jan 2020, 01:33

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 15:23
Liar Agame chimpanzee.

The answer to your unintelligent question is big no, there is no vital sign that Somali warrior will pose a threat to Our miserable artificial weak country called Ethiopia in the near future, However, As you may already know, Ethiopia is a creation of the European Empires which will eventually disintegrate on its own, Somalis will not lift a finger.

After all, Ethiopia has eighty four different primitive African ethnic groups who despise each other and there's nothing can keep eighty four different ethnic groups together forever, Only time will tell how overpopulated miserable Ethiopia will end up, but one thing's for certain Ethiopia will someday split and disintegrate into many small independent countries.
Hmm interesting. Who will take Addis when Ethiopia splits up? It’s surrounded by oromos but is majority Amhara

Johnnn

Post by Johnnn » 09 Jan 2020, 01:34

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 15:23
Liar Agame chimpanzee.

Hmm interesting. Who will take Addis when Ethiopia splits up? It’s surrounded by oromos but is majority Amhara