Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

SINCE EMPEROR SOMBRATES 1ST, FOR 4 THOUSAND YEARS, UNADULTERATED ATSBIAN CULTURE

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Jan 2020, 05:26

THESE ATSIBI PEOPLE, IMPART WITH THEIR DERAN AND WEMBEWRTAN NEGHBORS, CREATED NOT ONLY ABAY TIGRAY, BUT LATER ON THEY CREATED TIGRESHEWA, FROM WHERE BOTH BANTUGUDIFECHAS AND GUDELAAMHARU STOLE AND IMPROVISED THEIR ASDSININE CULTURES.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 07 Jan 2020, 05:50, edited 1 time in total.

Bete Gojjam

Re: SINCE EMPEROR SOMBRATES, FOR 4 THOUSAND YEARS, UNADULTERATED ATSBIAN CULTURE

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 05:29

I have serious Questions

Why do these People dance like Agaws, :lol: are theee Tembiens. They are no different then the Agews in Gojam proving ur awraja is only Semetic speaking and culturally Agaw and thus should join the Waghemra zone in Amhara “Tembien” is Waghemra :mrgreen:

Even Sibhat Nega said Tembiens are Agaw that now speak tigrigna Your Adwan elite were discouraging the native Agaw dance culture from enderta to Tembien

Oh and where is axum is Axum agame or Tembien?

Aksum is a Agaw word meaning Axum empire was Agaw EMPIRE not dirty tegarut who originally come from Akele Guzai, and migrated to Axum assimilating the native Agaws during 8th century

The first time Tigraut is mention is in 5th century in Eritrea. If u are pure tigegarut then u must be Pure Eritrean

Abdelaziz

Re: SINCE EMPEROR SOMBRATES 1ST, FOR 4 THOUSAND YEARS, UNADULTERATED ATSBIAN CULTURE

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Jan 2020, 06:38

This is pure Agazian on the East coast of Tigray, very far away from Midri Agew.
This culture was founded 2000 years before Christ, during Atsbi'an Emperor Sombrates the 1st, but it took this Christian traits after the birth of Christ( Starting Axum' Nigus Bazen who ruled from Axum city during the birth of Christ). I'm not lying to you or fabricating it.

Bete Gojjam

Re: SINCE EMPEROR SOMBRATES 1ST, FOR 4 THOUSAND YEARS, UNADULTERATED ATSBIAN CULTURE

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 06:50

Your right Ancient Amhara did Ekista and Ancient Tegāru did jump dance

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 07 Jan 2020, 09:45

I think Amhara and Tigray are one and the same tribe. The Amhara spoke Tigrigna at first but developed a new dialect after mixing with most of the southern tribes in Ethiopia. Agaw are from central Africa as their dances show. Aksum was attacked by Agew or Billen from central Africa and Sudan.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 10:24

What do you mean by southern Ethiopian? Agaw originated from northern Ethiopia Not southern Even Gurages is from Eritrea “Gura Peoples” that migrated south so what south are you talking about
EthioRedSea wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 09:45
I think Amhara and Tigray are one and the same tribe. The Amhara spoke Tigrigna at first but developed a new dialect after mixing with most of the southern tribes in Ethiopia. Agaw are from central Africa as their dances show. Aksum was attacked by Agew or Billen from central Africa and Sudan.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 07 Jan 2020, 10:48

Guraghes are from Tigray in Raya, not from Eritrea. There is a town called Adi Gura, in the Raya Mountains. It is inhabited by Tigrigna speakers., but it could have been inhabited by Guraghes some 2000 years ago. Guraghes have nothing to do with Eritrea.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 10:51

Gura it’s in Hamasien Eritrea also known as Gura’e

The village in Raya Adi Gura has no Gurage history it was inhabited by the Dobea People
Last edited by Bete Gojjam on 07 Jan 2020, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 07 Jan 2020, 10:58

There is a village called Adi Gura near Amba Alaje, Adi Gura home of Gura people. Guraghes are Aksumites and their original home is in Tigray, in Adi Gura. Adi Gura can be found on google maps.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 11:04

Please do not Lie anymore or fabricate false narratives

The first mention of Emba Alaje is in the Chronicle of Emperor Baeda Maryam (1468–1478 AD), who personally led an expedition against the Dobe'a, who lived around Emba Alaje and raided the caravan routes. In the early 19th century, Ras Wolde Selassie controlled the amba, and used it on 18 August 1811 to imprison Gebre Guro, the brother of Sabagadis, for 18 months because he had rebelled against the Ras.[4] The road built from the coast south to Magdala during the British 1868 Expedition to Abyssinia passed through Imba Alaje.[5] A generation later, the mountain was the scene of a battle in February 1889 between Ras Alula Engida and Ras Seyoum Gebre in which Alula was wounded.[6][/

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 07 Jan 2020, 11:47

Amba Alaje and Maichew are part of The Aksumite Kingdom. so is Hashenge Lake. Stone excavations were found recently showing relation to Aksum. In fact there are 2 subdistricts in Aksum with the name Maichew.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 11:52

Idiot dumass why do you hate eritea so much? It’s a artificial country if ur tigrean then there ur group but because u r so hasad u r anti Eritrea which is Abysinnian anyways

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 07 Jan 2020, 23:57

Abdela,

As I am in the middle my Gena celebration, I have no need to join this thread but one thing captured my eyes. I don't know where you sourced Sombrates 1st. I happen to have Jean Doresse 's classic on Ethiopian Antiquity (Ethiopia: Ancient Cities and Temples, 1956). In that book P. 20, the Sembriti are a people who were known as the Foreigners. Here is what Doresse says...

" Farther of still, according to his description (Artemidorus), was what can probably be identified as the Harar district and the valley of Awash. But no one really knew the interior of the country, where apart from great rivers such as the Astabors probably the Baraka? - the lake known as Psebo, otherwise, Tana, it was mostly a matter of guesswork as to the world inhabited by such people as the SEMBRITI or Foreigners, whose queen was said to rule over a kingdom that stretched as far as Meroe.

Raydan! My Zefer palace, my home,
Wherein my forbears our courts have founded,
These green gardens of the land of Yahdib
Are by eighty water dams surrounded.
Their flowing waters flood the fields around,
where the rich products of the land abound ."

So, it clear that unless Sombrates is different from Sembriti, Sembriti was not name of a ruler. Semriti were a people and clearly they were foreigners because the name itself meant foreigner. The queen calls her land Yahdib .

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Jan 2020, 02:28

Horo,
There were many Astbian Agazian Emperors named Sombrates, during the pre-DAMAT ERA(precursor of AXUM), the monument of Sombrates the first was found broken in to several pieces in the outskirt of Atsbi town's Endaselase area. Of course the the original Astbians, more likely to be the Atsborans you mentioned above, came from the middleast such as Raydan, Habashat, Himyar, Sahlen,etc and settled in hitherto jungle and uninhabited land of East Tigray since many thousands of years ago. It is in Atsbi where everything Habeshan started. The last Emperor in the discontinuous chain of Emperors named Sombrates reigned during the early part of Axumite era, that is circa 2000 years after Sombrtes the first, the Atsbian Emperor who was the first in the world to titled Melke-Melek Sombrates. Melke-Melek, means= King of Kings= Niguse-Negest= Hatsey=Emperor. He is the one I talked about above, not about the last Nigus Sombrates( NB: this one was not an emperor but a king)- i.e, this nigus sombrates is one whose inscriptions are found in Axum's Adulis port city, and who reigned not long after the birth of Christ, 2000 years after the original Emperor Sombrates of Atsbi aka Melke-Melek Sombrates of Atsabi.

ENJOY THIS HURAH! SELESTE WITH TESELEF, WEMBERTAN STYLE, BY Solomon YIIKUNOAMLAK OF WEMBERTA.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Jan 2020, 02:56

THIS ONE IS MORE LIKE ATSBE-DERAN HURAH, THAN ATSBI-WEMEBRTAN STYLE,SEEN ABOVE.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 08 Jan 2020, 04:06

Abdela,

What is the meaning of Sombrates?

I have no issue with Melke Melek (Hebrew), In the Guragegna Malko means King and Malek (ሜልኮ ማለት ንጉስ ማለት ነው ። ማለቅ ማለት ታላቅ ማለት ነው ልክ ሊቅ የላቀ እንደ ሚባለው ማለት ነው። ስለዚህ ማለቀ ማለቅ ማለት ንጉሰ ነገስት መሆኑ ጥያቄ የለበትም ። ሶምበራቴ ማለት ምን ማለት ነው? ነጉስ ነገስት ማለትም የግሪክ አባባል ነው እንጂ ያው ማለቅ ወይም ሜልኮ፣ መለክ፣ ምኒልክ ማለት ነው። ሜልኮ ወይም ምኒልክ ማለት የግዕዝ አባብል ነው። በዚያ ችግር የለም ።
ሰምበራት፣ ሶምብራቴ ምንድን ነው ?

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Jan 2020, 07:17

Tigrigna inherited geez and geez inherited Sabean, ergo, we are talking about one language with 3 periodic forms. In sabean Melek means king. Melek is also used similarly in Tigrigna and Geez. Melke-Melek is the king of a kings, or Niguse-Negest, the king-of-kings. Actually, partly I myself descend from an Agazian Tigrean family that traces its origin to "Melekiya" Axum. There are many Melekiya families in Tigray and midribahri. Sombrates is also Sabean and it means Demsas (In Amharic= Demsash). There are Tigreans named Sombrates or Demsas to this day.

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 08 Jan 2020, 07:20

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
present wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 00:01
The damages are done already! :lol:

No say from Abiy or Esayas!

Take it like a man, ascaris

Cockroach qorchames :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes