Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: After Tigray and Gedarif state signed regional unity last week in Humora, Tigray sent some of its musicians 2 Khar

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Jan 2020, 03:59

Asmelash Hadera of Humora and his Humoran band are rocking Tigreans in Khartoum.

Bete Gojjam

Re: After Tigray and Gedarif state signed regional unity last week in Humora, Tigray sent some of its musicians 2 Khar

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 05:21

I have question Y is there Tigrayans in Sudan?

I thought only Eritreans live in Sudan why is There Tegarus in 3rd world Sudan?

Ur government is very corrupt it means ur elites are sellouts who don’t care about tegaru peoples

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Jan 2020, 06:02

Bete Gojjam wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 05:21
I have question Y is there Tigrayans in Sudan?

I thought only Eritreans live in Sudan why is There Tegarus in 3rd world Sudan?

Ur government is very corrupt it means ur elites are sellouts who don’t care about tegaru peoples
YOU ARE RIGHT ON THIS, THE HODAM EBUY SIBATS AND ABAYE TSEHYES ARE "USE AND THROW" WHEN IT COMES TO TIGREANS, BUT THEY GAVE EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO GUDELAMHARUS AND BANTUGUDIFECHAS. NOW THE LATTER ARE BITING THEIR HANDS AND THEY ARE BEGGING THE FORMER TO SAVE THEM.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 06:07

I was surprised to see your people in Sudan I thought tegarus are rich and wealthy people who only migrate to wealthy white countries i thought ur Weyane leaders rob Ethiopia and give all z money to Tegāru and make them richest people including all z tegarus in Sudan who are supposed to be in Wealthy Europe

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 06:12

Part III

Saying Sibhat Nega is Amhara is like saying the devil is a Human, I can say for 200% Sibhat Nega is not Amhara We believe he is the devil himself or the offspring of Satan

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Jan 2020, 06:40

Bete Gojjam wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 06:12
Part III

Saying Sibhat Nega is Amhara is like saying the devil is a Human, I can say for 200% Sibhat Nega is not Amhara We believe he is the devil himself or the offspring of Satan
These are people with out identity and pride,haimanot ena emnetm yelachewm and ende Gojam Gondre yeh yetefahal ende?