Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

the delusion of Ethiopians

Post by tlel » 07 Jan 2020, 02:36

At he rate ethiopia is heading, since the election of Dr. A by, there is so many things evidence leading the country to disintegration, not necessarily because of Dr Aby but because what is happening the global situations that simultaneously affects Ethiopia situation. In other words, nothing is an accident.people are putting their trust, putting their eggs in one basket and/or naive taking volatile situations lightly. Indeed, some activists or politicians may know what is going on the situation or trajectory where Ethiopia is heading, but the majority are kept in the dark and any moment could pull the rug under Ethiopia, what then?

Those who really know Ethiopia 's situation and the make or break of the country are people like obbo lemma (especially ever since he went to U.S and came back to strengthen oromia army. What is the agenda really? Ethiopians should be following the step by step actions of the leaders), Dr Aby, tplf, and shabia/ U.S, UK, Italy, Israel, etc .

In the meantime everybody are talking about nonsense wasting time., why do people like journalist tamrat all of the sudden became popular? Why did he want to talk about issues now? So many unanswered questions. What ever happens, the elections could lead to chaos. Some groups by keeping silent, they want to take advantage after the chaos. Whatever happens, those who are the beneficiaries can only be Nesawchiwoch groups and not the people as a whole.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: the delusion of Ethiopians

Post by Degnet » 07 Jan 2020, 02:49

A good analysis.Look also at the revolution happening in Mekelle,they will get soon a financial help,we want to live in peace with our neighbors,there must be a hope for these people,with God's help.No body hates any of them,there is no use in killing and hate.I wonder why people are anti Ethiopia and anti human as we read them here.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Jan 2020, 03:01

Remember the people were helping each other for centuries,only the feudal was the problem.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 07 Jan 2020, 05:26

We Ze Amhara Gondere Welloye people are friends with the people of noble enderta, Enderta must eliminate TPLF who are trying to isolate the noble peoples of Enderta from the rest of Ethiopia.

The TPLF gang mafia is trying to destroy the noble endetans freedom in Ethiopia U see if I am endertan why should I Hate my cousins in Amhara? We are Same peoples we do not fight Endertans should be able to come to Gondar without worrying and Amharas should be able to pray and worship in Enderta without Worry

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Jan 2020, 06:34

Bete Gojjam wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 05:26
We Ze Amhara Gondere Welloye people are friends with the people of noble enderta, Enderta must eliminate TPLF who are trying to isolate the noble peoples of Enderta from the rest of Ethiopia.

The TPLF gang mafia is trying to destroy the noble endetans freedom in Ethiopia U see if I am endertan why should I Hate my cousins in Amhara? We are Same peoples we do not fight Endertans should be able to come to Gondar without worrying and Amharas should be able to pray and worship in Enderta without Worry
With out any hate to my other Tigrian brothers,what you just wrote here is true.Mekelle was a known town with all these people including Eritrea mebekol.

tlel

Post by tlel » 07 Jan 2020, 13:38

Bete Gojjam wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 05:26

The whole Tigray has been occupied long time in my opinion. What do you do when you are constantly brainwashed for 50 years, you become alien. It is not just Endertan it is also the Adwa people are under occupation. Why did tplf controlled Adwa, there is reason for it, because that is where Ethiopia defeat Italian colonization at Adwa. To say against Adwans is a disservice who are being programed, controlled recolonized by the stooges of foreigners.