Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Message to Agame brothers and sisters:

Post by Hawzen » 06 Jan 2020, 22:00

This so called "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" bullSh*t thing does not work when it comes to the relationship between the people of Eritrea and Agame. Historically, Agames have always been the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. You still will be!!!

The fat boy Tamrat Negara can open his mouth and vent his hatred on Eritrea and the people of Eritrea as much as he wants. But it is not going to change the fact that Eritrea will live forever and you agames are still the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. If the Tire Siga eater Tmrat decides to hate us, it means Eritrea's enemies are Agames and another individual fat boy Tamrat Negera....... We know the motive why you have been bringing this useless big mouth fat boy.... Because we know your twisted heart like the palm of our hands....

I wonder why you have decided to waste the looted money on something that will get you nowhere. How about spending the money on your people who have been struggling due to the over the roof cost of living instead of giving to the fat boy to make him even fatter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The people of Eritrea are too smart to fall into your low IQ games :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kebena05

Re: Message to Agame brothers and sisters:

Post by kebena05 » 06 Jan 2020, 22:26

Co-signed!!
Hawzen wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 22:00

This so called "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" bullSh*t thing does not work when it comes to the relationship between the people of Eritrea and Agame. Historically, Agames have always been the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. You still will be!!!

The fat boy Tamrat Negara can open his mouth and vent his hatred on Eritrea and the people of Eritrea as much as he wants. But it is not going to change the fact that Eritrea will live forever and you agames are still the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. If the Tire Siga eater Tmrat decides to hate us, it means Eritrea's enemies are Agames and another individual fat boy Tamrat Negera....... We know the motive why you have been bringing this useless big mouth fat boy.... Because we know your twisted heart like the palm of our hands....

I wonder why you have decided to waste the looted money on something that will get you nowhere. How about spending the money on your people who have been struggling due to the over the roof cost of living instead of giving to the fat boy to make him even fatter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The people of Eritrea are too smart to fall into your low IQ games :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Jan 2020, 23:45

The money we Weyane spent on Ayte Tamrat Segerà to give us a desperately needed psychological victory over you Eritreans was worth every penny of it! Your reaction to his anti Eritrea remarks has inspired us to give him a big fat raise. He deserves it! We plan to recruit more people like him to score additional psychological victories going forward.

ቃልስና ላይ ስነ አእምሮ ጦርነት ኡዩ
አየግርመልናን አይተ ታምራት ኡንተ ሓስዩ
ክሕሱ ኡዩ ተኸፊሉዎ ተዛንዩ አስተርሕዩ
ዝናገሮ ሁሉ ልዓና ደበስ ኡዩ
ክበርቀልና ኡዩ ወርሑ ፀሓዩ
አየኻ ናይና ንበሎ ንሃቦ ሰሰናዩ

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 07 Jan 2020, 01:25

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 23:45
The money we Weyane spent on Ayte Tamrat Segerà to give us a desperately needed psychological victory over you Eritreans was worth every penny of it! Your reaction to his anti Eritrea remarks has inspired us to give him a big fat raise. He deserves it! We plan to recruit more people like him to score additional psychological victories going forward.

ቃልስና ላይ ስነ አእምሮ ጦርነት ኡዩ
አየግርመልናን አይተ ታምራት ኡንተ ሓስዩ
ክሕሱ ኡዩ ተኸፊሉዎ ተዛንዩ አስተርሕዩ
ዝናገሮ ሁሉ ልዓና ደበስ ኡዩ
ክበርቀልና ኡዩ ወርሑ ፀሓዩ
አየኻ ናይና ንበሎ ንሃቦ ሰሰናዩ