Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bete Gojjam

Re: An Ethiopian with filthy shanqella is a disgrace to the Ethiopian race

Post by Bete Gojjam » 06 Jan 2020, 18:41

Crazy Adam, I agree on that subject I couldn’t believe he married a very ugly Nigerian:keenyan lady who is a Christian bantu zantu Shanqella zanqella, I wonder what his kids look like :roll:

He even renamed her and gave her a Borana name to hide her secret nationality :mrgreen:

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 06 Jan 2020, 19:34

Shanqilla are beautiful Ethiopians. Dark skinned people are beautiful. Oromos or Galla and somali are parasites not because of their skin but because of their behaviour. They are nomads and animists. that is why we have to displace them from Ethiopia. They are a disgrace to Africa. They do not want to use Geez. Most Ethiopian kings and queens were dark skinned. Shanquilla are noble and are part of Ethiopian history.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Jan 2020, 21:12

Kafirbantu wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 18:38
especially Jewar Muhammad, who married an shanqella woMan and not even good looking, you down grading the Ethiopian/NE African race, at least marry a Ferenj, it's better than Shanqella Kafirs.
Really? 8)

Any Shanqella is respectful and dignified super human compared to you the low level cave rodent whispering and spitting dirty sh!ts both through your back and front holes. It will take some 3000 years before you may come to the level of the modestly civilized average self respecting and other respecting human beings. Till then swim in your self made dirt and enjoy feasting in your stinky pungent f@rts! Okay? Okay! :lol:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 06 Jan 2020, 23:40

We know mixed race hate themselves; always want to go along in expense of others. I feel sorry for you and your likes that are result of rape or suffering from identity crisis. Mixed race should be exterminated for good to save them from self-destruction. I am sensing from this guy reaction and participation in this forum, he is at stake, who is suffering from jealousy, identity crisis.
To solve this he should kill himself before someone will do it. If he need help to send him hell, I am hanging around.