Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tigray People
Member+

General Tseare Mekonen VS Iran General Solimanie

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jan 2020, 18:20

What the entire world should know is the entire Tigray People Liberation Front politi Bureau,centeral committee,and all in Tigray People were involved in the battlefield for the long bitter 17 years struggle and after liberation of Ethiopia fighting numerous different liberation fronts protecting the cursed ungrateful Ethiopians.

Nevertheless after liberation some commanders of Tigray People Liberation Front were too consumed defending Ethiopia forgetting it was the selfless Tigray People who put them in power after so much sacrifice.

Tseara Mekonen was the few ones who forgot where he came from, forgot who put him in power, forgot the Martyrs and the Tigray People who are the true heros and when he got back stabbed by the Savage amhara only few Tigray People and Leabu cadres gave crocadile tears but the majority selfless Tigray People said he "deserved" and said let the others traitors be backstabbed by the Savage amhara, traitors eritreans and Banda oromos and that no Tigray People should feel sorry for them.

During the 17 years Liberation Wars the entire selfless Tigray People and the commanders of Tigray People Liberation Front, Tigray fighters, Tigray People Militia fought without resting one day.

Thus Tseare Mekonen was 100 times more military strategist than the Iran General selamie, American Generas etc etc but he got little sympathy from Tigray People do to his Coward act for the past 10 years and Tigray People showed no sympathy unlike the Iran People who came out in millions to mourn thier General who got assassinated .And the Iran People and thier leaders vowed to avenge for him because he never betrayed his people and fought for them as they described his legacy.

There is a big take away from this to the entire Tigray People Liberation Front leaders and Bigg Wiggs to never Neve forget the Tigray People fought dozens of various powerful liberation fronts , powerful armies and deadliest wars in Africa unlike the Iran revolution which was based on street for few months to fly out aitala komini from France and take power in the Iran country.

Long Live The Tigray People!!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

The Tigray People Republic!!

Tigray People
Member+

Re: General Tseare Mekonen VS Iran General Solimanie

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jan 2020, 19:12

Part II

These Are our heros and heroin.The Gallant Selfless Tigray People will defeat all thier enemies.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Jan 2020, 19:44

Well said no human being was traitor like Seare Mekonen but he got his lesson from the people he sided. I hope Seare Mekonen tragedy will give good lesson to other traitor Tigrayans too still breathing.

Tigray must watch another traitor selling Tigray right now is Alem G/wahid, all Tigrayans must watch him. He pushed the executives in one meeting to join Abiy but others said no, this man is totally sellout not even Tigraway.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Jan 2020, 19:59

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 19:44
Well said no human being was traitor like Seare Mekonen but he got his lesson from the people he sided. I hope Seare Mekonen tragedy will give good lesson to other traitor Tigrayans too still breathing.

Tigray must watch another traitor selling Tigray right now is Alem G/wahid, all Tigrayans must watch him. He pushed the executives in one meeting to join Abiy but others said no, this man is totally sellout not even Tigraway.
Professor Ayte Halafi,

Throughout the years, you have called all TPLF leaders traitors on different occasions and instances . Please correct me if I am worng...Now, I want to know if there is one who happens to be not a traitor... In my opinion, the least important killil Tigray is gifted at producing useless agames who are not only traitors but also backstabbers.... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops: . I think you might be the only Agame in ER who is consistent and kisses no one's as*s...I like straight shooter like you and the God fearing brother Pastor Degnet...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 06 Jan 2020, 20:18

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Selfless Halafi Mengedi

You have being doing a good job Exposing the few traitors hiding in the TPLF.

It's not only him the likes of the scumbag Arkebe ,Abbay Tshaye,Getachew Reda , Getachew Aseffa and many others will face the music in the near future and hunted down like animals to face justice in the court of Law.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 07 Jan 2020, 16:40

Hawzen wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 19:59
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Professor Ayte Halafi,

Throughout the years, you have called all TPLF leaders traitors on different occasions and instances . Please correct me if I am worng...Now, I want to know if there is one who happens to be not a traitor... In my opinion, the least important killil Tigray is gifted at producing useless agames who are not only traitors but also backstabbers.... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops: . I think you might be the only Agame in ER who is consistent and kisses no one's as*s...I like straight shooter like you and the God fearing brother Pastor Degnet...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Ata

The selfless Halafi Mengedi have made it clear for a very long time that he will support all TPLF leaders when they do the right things for Tigray and will punch , insult any TPLF leaders when they failed to advance Tigray interests.

Halafi Mengedi can explain that to you better than us.

Long Live The Tigray People!!!