Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Afdeyu

Re: Eritrea: Tamrat Negram

Post by Afdeyu » 07 Jan 2020, 20:03

You got good point though :roll: ,TPlf probably paid this fat chubby boy and TPlf agent’s will probably take him out and blame Shabia as usual :lol:

I told you either way he’s a dead man walking

tlel wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 19:10
Afdeyu wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 13:51
The guy’s dead man walking with no future in Ethiopia politics. No real politician want to be seen with him, since that will portray endorsing the extremists journalists positions...which his position is a declaration of war on a sovereignty country.
It means nothing now (free speech), but if he was to run for office his position is clear...war. War will come to him individually ( :roll: if you know what I mean), before he recruits others.
Remember this idiot lives in Addis too (not smart move)

Are you threatening his life? Your free speech had killed millions we know you are not just Shabia but also tplf

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 07 Jan 2020, 22:17

More on this idiot attention who’re

I just learned today that his dad was killed in Afabet, Eritrea during the war back in 1980’s

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Jan 2020, 00:46

Cigar,

You never carried an AK47 for Eritrea not even a Stick. But you did Carry the Balls of the Ethiopian national Football team in the 1970s..when you were a Sharmuuta Towel boy for Ethiopians who calling Eritreans Banda and Wembedi!

Don't throw stones Clown because I'll be Firing Back with an AK47 since I did carry and use an AK47 against Dergue soldiers in the Liberation Struggle!

Cigar the Coward who ran away from Eritrea during the Liberation Struggle!

You will be TRIED and EXECUTED for your TREASON during the worst times for Eritrea!

Cigar wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 11:30
Wedi sherm*uta agame deqi arawit, how are you as an Eritrean govt opposer (if you were Eritrean) going to defend Eritrea god forbid you take over, when you are glorifying a stupid guy who just told you that if Ethiopia is evil and has its way will limit you to carry only a stick and not AK47 or other sophisticated armaments?
This idiot wedi head blown off terserawit can open his filthy mouth but he can do a crap to Eritrea be it under the current Eritrean govt or Eritrea god forbid under the opposition group.
All he did was help us identify the fake Eritrean identity holders like wedi sherm*uta deqi arawit, adwusha, kerenite and the rest of them who will give their AK 47 and be awarded a stick to defend themselves and Eritrea by a weasel.
It is mind numbing to cheer this a'ss wipe who is advocating for a weak Eritrea.
The rest of his speech is the same crap we been hearing from the so called opposition and they got carried away hearing their narratives so much so, none of them came and told him to f**k himself.... .that Eritrea is for Eritreans by Eritreans and as opposers they could change the system by Eritreans not by a foreign nation which eventually f**k them too if they get in power by miracle (mission impossible).
I mean how can a real Eritrean if they are opposers glorify a mother f**ker a*as wipe who is telling them that they will be second class citizens in their own country even if he has the power to do so.
I am just freaking mind boggled by the so called Eritreans who deceitfully are acting as if they are real Eritreans who have problem with the Erit govt.
Only a desperate, filthy agame can wish a weak Eritrea.