Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Afdeyu

Eritrea: Tamrat Negram

Post by Afdeyu » 06 Jan 2020, 13:51

The guy’s dead man walking with no future in Ethiopia politics. No real politician want to be seen with him, since that will portray endorsing the extremists journalists positions...which his position is a declaration of war on a sovereignty country.
It means nothing now (free speech), but if he was to run for office his position is clear...war. War will come to him individually ( :roll: if you know what I mean), before he recruits others.
Remember this idiot lives in Addis too (not smart move)
Last edited by Afdeyu on 07 Jan 2020, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Re: Eritrea: Tamrat Negram

Post by kerenite » 06 Jan 2020, 16:02

Afdeyu wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 13:51
The guy’s dead man walking with no future in Ethiopia politics. No real politician want to be seen with him, since that will portray endorsing the extremists journalists positions...which his position is a declaration of war on a sovereignty country.
It means nothing now (free speech), but if he was to run for office his position is clear...war. War will come to him individually ( :roll: if you know what I mean), before he recruits others.
Selam Hawey eritrawi intekhwenka.

Amhara intay yiblu: ahiyawoon ferto dawullawun maletsi izi free speech ab astobia allo kitibil biTaAmi zigerim iyu. Astobia ain't a scandinavian country.
TsbaH nigho Hade iwala mengistu type siltan yiHiz mengisti yigilbiT imo nay eritra referendum null and void iyu kibil yikiel kemzi adgi so-called gazetegna.

In a nutshell, nHna eritrawiyan, many agree with me Qalsina antsar izi adgi "by the way telaiku iyu" zeykonnes antsar iti Qendi tselaina wedi medhin kikewin allewo.

That's why I said ahiyawoon ferto gelemeluoon. Confront issu while he is the one who put eritrea on such sad and DANGEROUS situation regarding its existance as a free state.

Now....

Call me agame, sellout and what have you. I am familiar with it.
Man! I possess an alligator skin. Lol.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 06 Jan 2020, 18:17

There’s a possibility to have a Mengistu II to come to power through elections (hitler was elected official) but as far as Eritrea is concerned we can get armed with the same weapons as Ethiopia on equal basis and let alone today, we don’t want it but I know we can win any war tomorrow too.

We just need to get our house in order and our unity back. As long as we are not weak to the point we invite aggression, no body will dare start a war (we both destroy each other...) I just don’t see justification for war...
Remember if the central government in Addis starts acting against us, we can hire back TPlf to do the dirty job for us...I just don’t think we should worry too much, about attention whores making noise here and there...
This tamrat guy’s dead man walking as far as I am concerned... he lives in Addis... I can ever personally get him roughed up for $1000 dollars :lol:

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 19:10

Afdeyu wrote:

Are you threatening his life? Your free speech had killed millions we know you are not just Shabia but also tplf

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 19:14

Afdeyu wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 18:17
There’s a possibility to have a Mengistu II to come to power through elections (hitler was elected official) but as far as Eritrea is concerned we can get armed with the same weapons as Ethiopia on equal basis and let alone today, we don’t want it but I know we can win any war tomorrow too.

We just need to get our house in order and our unity back. As long as we are not weak to the point we invite aggression, no body will dare start a war (we both destroy each other...) I just don’t see justification for war...
Remember if the central government in Addis starts acting against us, we can hire back TPlf to do the dirty job for us...I just don’t think we should worry too much, about attention whores making noise here and there...
This tamrat guy’s dead man walking as far as I am concerned... he lives in Addis... I can ever personally get him roughed up for $1000 dollars :lol:
ER, This threatening by this Shabian, proves these people can roam around as they please in Ethiopioa and in ER media shame. Tamirat must see this comment.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 06 Jan 2020, 23:40

LOL
Aye Ye Shellew Lig Wisheeye
You get dumber and dumber every time you open your Agame mouth. Was your Tera Wetader Derg soldiers daddy died along with his 500,000 comrades fighting Germans in Nakfa? :lol: :lol:

present wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 18:31
Ascari
Remember, the only time you ascaris went to war with Ethiopians is at Badime. Don't forget that you idiot

Afdeyu wrote:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Jan 2020, 00:08

present wrote:
Ascari
Remember, the only time you ascaris went to war with Ethiopians is at Badime. Don't forget that you idiot

Afdeyu wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Ante ahiya.
Are you insinuating that you left Eritrea with all your military intact

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Jan 2020, 00:16

Afdeyu wrote:
Eritreans are just naive and immature People just like the Gala said. First of all, forget about sovereignity and independence. Unless you have the means to defend it, it means nothing.

Furthermore, meles used to be the darling of Eritreans while Gebru asrat was the spoiler. And who knows, May be abiye Ahmed the dove while Tamrat is a Gala hawk.

As People, We shouldn't give a crap who is peacefull, dove and who is warmonger hawk, what We should do, implement a policy which can protect the country in short and long term.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Jan 2020, 00:31

Tilam
What are going to do? Go Fvck yourself
tlel wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 19:14
Afdeyu wrote:

ER, This threatening by this Shabian, proves these people can roam around as they please in Ethiopioa and in ER media shame. Tamirat must see this comment.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 07 Jan 2020, 10:59

Tsililti,
He’s calling for war and genocide on me and you think roughing him up is too much??? :roll:
I can pay his own brother or neighbor in Addis $1000, and he’ll do the job...
You can get a lot of stuff done in Addis for that :lol:
Big mistake
tlel wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 19:10
Afdeyu wrote:

Are you threatening his life? Your free speech had killed millions we know you are not just Shabia but also tplf

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 07 Jan 2020, 11:30

Wedi sherm*uta agame deqi arawit, how are you as an Eritrean govt opposer (if you were Eritrean) going to defend Eritrea god forbid you take over, when you are glorifying a stupid guy who just told you that if Ethiopia is evil and has its way will limit you to carry only a stick and not AK47 or other sophisticated armaments?
This idiot wedi head blown off terserawit can open his filthy mouth but he can do a crap to Eritrea be it under the current Eritrean govt or Eritrea god forbid under the opposition group.
All he did was help us identify the fake Eritrean identity holders like wedi sherm*uta deqi arawit, adwusha, kerenite and the rest of them who will give their AK 47 and be awarded a stick to defend themselves and Eritrea by a weasel.
It is mind numbing to cheer this a'ss wipe who is advocating for a weak Eritrea.
The rest of his speech is the same crap we been hearing from the so called opposition and they got carried away hearing their narratives so much so, none of them came and told him to f**k himself.... .that Eritrea is for Eritreans by Eritreans and as opposers they could change the system by Eritreans not by a foreign nation which eventually f**k them too if they get in power by miracle (mission impossible).
I mean how can a real Eritrean if they are opposers glorify a mother f**ker a*as wipe who is telling them that they will be second class citizens in their own country even if he has the power to do so.
I am just freaking mind boggled by the so called Eritreans who deceitfully are acting as if they are real Eritreans who have problem with the Erit govt.
Only a desperate, filthy agame can wish a weak Eritrea.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 07 Jan 2020, 11:53

I don’t agree with this guy on all things, but I agree on this topic:

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 07 Jan 2020, 13:31

Present your grandfather was Ascari Banda from Tigray who was part of the five year colonization. You call Ascaris too much you must be one :lol:
present wrote:
Ascari

Afdeyu wrote:

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 07 Jan 2020, 14:40

You ascari Tigrean cockroach qorchame frash adash :lol:
Dumb and dumber :mrgreen:
That’s all you got to say little dude :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 14:36
You ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame frash adash :lol:

Afdeyu wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 13:31
Present your grandfather was Ascari Banda from Tigray who was part of the five year colonization. You call Ascaris too much you must be one :lol:
present wrote:
Ascari

Afdeyu wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 07 Jan 2020, 14:47

ታምራት ነገራ፡ ዕጉም ሻቦን ነገራ
ታምራት ነገራ፣ ልክልኩን ነገራ።

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 07 Jan 2020, 14:51

Negera exposed the Agame tyrant and his stooges for what they are: savages, kidney harvesters, gulag/metal shipping container abusers, cooking humans alive, destroying Eritrean youth, making Eritrea left with the elderly and infants. Haileslassie and Menghistu didn't do that.You can walk into Eritrea with a mule, he says, nobody to go to war against :shock:

Watch "ታምራት ነገራ መልስ ሰጠ በኢትዮጵያ ጉዳይ ከእናቴ ልጅ ጋርም አልደራደርም [ Sheger Times Media]" on YouTube

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 07 Jan 2020, 15:00

This Rubbish Garbage Yededebit Erkhusan Zerr Paid Servant Can't Even Answer The Questions From The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me So Called Interviewer. He Was Given Pre-Scripted Answers Already By Dawit G/ Egzeabiher Cadres. Continuously Looking His Agga*me Given Laptop For Pre-SetUp Answers. What Ever He Said, This Agga*me Prostitu*tes Slave Servant Lole Will Pay Heavy Price. Mark Our Ogadenian Somali Words, We Will Put Him Six Feet Under Ground Soon.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 07 Jan 2020, 15:36

What is puzzling me is that this weasel tamrat his name is said about PIA or the 'lack' of democracy or the closure of the university, (by the way UNESCO just declared that Eritrea is the third literate country after number one Namibia and second, South Africa, while Ethiopia is listed at number 25 from all 54 African countries. University building doesn't teach smarts...the system does) about the 'arrests', the refugees is what we always hear from the supposed Eritrean opposition groups. There is nothing new there..a lie that is.
But why are the so called Eritrean opposers bragging to their already blame game of the Eritrean govt similar narrative like his, while they fail to confront him on his narrative that his opinion is to weaken Eritrea (their potential prosperous country under them..god forbid) when he said that Assab will be under Ethiopia, Eritreans including the supposedly Eritrean opposition groups will not be allowed to carry guns and sophisticated armaments but....sticks, their supposedly future country's diplomats will not represent Eritrea, but ethiopia will take over any Eritrean foreign pplicies deals?
How can one call such people Eritreans if they can't open their filthy mouth and tell him that they might want to change the govt or its policies but as Eritreans they do not appreciate any foreigner to dictate or control their supposedly country?
Why can't they tell him Eritrea is for Eritreans, by Eritreans to Eritreans. How come they do not tell him that they are not opposing the govt to weaken their 'future' country?
Why get excited to the same crap he said which is the same as they been saying about PIA?
Why are they refusing to confront on the issues of sovereignty, dignity and the need that the country no matter who leads it needs to be strong not only to defend itself, but destroy any enemy who trys to f**k around with 'their' Eritrea?
At the end of the day what this guy did was expose their agaminet who are using the social media as real Eritreans.
A real Eritrean doesn't need a weak country.
A real Eritrean doesn't let another country to be it foreign policy maker.
A real Eritrean always wants to carry their guns and sophisticated garments and not sticks.
A real Eritrean will die to defend their sea coasts and will never ever hand over an inch of their sea, land or air to any country.
And while their silence on this issue is a motive of selling the country with no shame they blame PIA for 'selling' the country, when every time PIA and PMAA say that they are two different sovereign countries who will respect each other?
Eritrea needs to work with any country who also wants peace is not a weakness. It is a win, win scenarios for all peace loving countries.

@Red

Post by @Red » 07 Jan 2020, 17:49

You must be one of the toothless refugees. Accept the reality coming your way
Confederation Issu’s way
Let me spell it out for you how Issu’s working it:

Eritreans are not allowed to:
1. No! carry or own a gun, but stick
2. No! Fishing in the Red Sea
3.No! build or buy a house in Asmara or Massawa
4. No! Elections/ parliament/ vote/ courts (Issu is all that :lol: all by himself)
5. No! Normal family life (displacement from their homes upto the point they get fed up and finally leaving the country)
6. Destroy higher education system and chase out the elites from the country
7. Systematic downgrade the military ( no general or colonel younger than 60 yrs old)
8. Kill or force nationalist soldiers in leaving the country
9. Make USA and Europe enemies number one (no diplomatic relations with super powers) and restrict their ambassadors not to have permit to leave Asmara. (Make it inconvenient to them into the point they doubt the viability of the state as a country)
10. Work toward the goal of confederation with Ethiopia by destroying the nationalist Eritreans and destroy TPlf which is in the way ...

Cigar wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 15:36
What is puzzling me is that this weasel tamrat his name is said about PIA or the 'lack' of democracy or the closure of the university, (by the way UNESCO just declared that Eritrea is the third literate country after number one Namibia and second, South Africa, while Ethiopia is listed at number 25 from all 54 African countries. University building doesn't teach smarts...the system does) about the 'arrests', the refugees is what we always hear from the supposed Eritrean opposition groups. There is nothing new there..a lie that is.
But why are the so called Eritrean opposers bragging to their already blame game of the Eritrean govt similar narrative like his, while they fail to confront him on his narrative that his opinion is to weaken Eritrea (their potential prosperous country under them..god forbid) when he said that Assab will be under Ethiopia, Eritreans including the supposedly Eritrean opposition groups will not be allowed to carry guns and sophisticated armaments but....sticks, their supposedly future country's diplomats will not represent Eritrea, but ethiopia will take over any Eritrean foreign pplicies deals?
How can one call such people Eritreans if they can't open their filthy mouth and tell him that they might want to change the govt or its policies but as Eritreans they do not appreciate any foreigner to dictate or control their supposedly country?
Why can't they tell him Eritrea is for Eritreans, by Eritreans to Eritreans. How come they do not tell him that they are not opposing the govt to weaken their 'future' country?
Why get excited to the same crap he said which is the same as they been saying about PIA?
Why are they refusing to confront on the issues of sovereignty, dignity and the need that the country no matter who leads it needs to be strong not only to defend itself, but destroy any enemy who trys to f**k around with 'their' Eritrea?
At the end of the day what this guy did was expose their agaminet who are using the social media as real Eritreans.
A real Eritrean doesn't need a weak country.
A real Eritrean doesn't let another country to be it foreign policy maker.
A real Eritrean always wants to carry their guns and sophisticated garments and not sticks.
A real Eritrean will die to defend their sea coasts and will never ever hand over an inch of their sea, land or air to any country.
And while their silence on this issue is a motive of selling the country with no shame they blame PIA for 'selling' the country, when every time PIA and PMAA say that they are two different sovereign countries who will respect each other?
Eritrea needs to work with any country who also wants peace is not a weakness. It is a win, win scenarios for all peace loving countries.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 07 Jan 2020, 18:41

Cigar wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 15:36
What is puzzling me is that this weasel tamrat his name is said about PIA or the 'lack' of democracy or the closure of the university, (by the way UNESCO just declared that Eritrea is the third literate country after number one Namibia and second, South Africa, while Ethiopia is listed at number 25 from all 54 African countries. University building doesn't teach smarts...the system does)
Let me respond to this Chiggera stupid blabber.
"Lack of democracy"? No, no, no. It's totalitarian dictatorship, you moron. It's a dictatorship worse than Menghistu's. Menghistu just killed and tortured. Agame wedi komarit cooks prisoners alive till they die. Negera told it like it is.
Illitracy? You moron, even the Italians had school till 4th grade; what can one do with that? The Agame junta shuts down the only university in the country, enslaves every youth in concentration camp for decades, driving thousands out of the country. Negera told the TRUTH, you moron.

Arrests, torture, indefinite imprisonment in underground cells, unheard of in Haileselassie or Menghistu era
But why are the so called Eritrean opposers bragging to their already blame game of the Eritrean govt similar narrative like his, while they fail to confront him on his narrative that his opinion is to weaken Eritrea...
You moron, deqi komarit medhin have weakened Eritrea with their savage rule for 30 years already.
Why can't they tell him Eritrea is for Eritreans, by Eritreans to Eritreans...
Your Agame tyrants are not Eritreans; they're deqi komarit medhin immigrants from you know where. Fessfass Agame. No wonder they could care less about Eritrea or the Eritrean ppl.