Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

I'm a Hopeless Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Jan 2020, 04:19

My TPLF leaders just announced that they will not join Abiy's Prosperity Party, and they had to hold an emergency meeting to make the silly announcement. When I asked my Weyane bosses and comrades about what the alternative is, no one seems to have any clue, because there is none. We are so full of empty pride that we basically forfeited ourselves without providing an alternative.

Now if we ever change our minds, we will have to beg hard to join the Prosperity Party, and there's no guarantee that they will allow us to join either. And if our TPLF leaders are foolish enough to make threats of coup against the Nobel Peace Prize winner, the international community will respond by designating TPLF as a terrorist organization.

All that glitters is not gold. Everything Issayas has prophesied is coming true. We are like the empty barrel that makes the loudest noise. We were removed from power without a single shot fired. Nothing can be more humiliating than that. They felt we're not even worthy a single bullet. Not one!

All we Weyane do is talk, talk, post, post, and we can't even back it up. We are so cowards that we have to hide behind Eritrean, or Amhara, or Oromo names just to do our trash talking. And to make matters worse, we're already hiding behind our PC screens when we hide behind another ethnicity to talk trash. How low can we get?

We are done, finito.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: I'm a Hopeless Weyane

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Jan 2020, 05:18

Digital Weyane wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 04:19
My TPLF leaders just announced that they will not join Abiy's Prosperity Party, and they had to hold an emergency meeting to make the silly announcement. When I asked my Weyane bosses and comrades about what the alternative is, no one seems to have any clue, because there is none. We are so full of empty pride that we basically forfeited ourselves without providing an alternative.

Now if we ever change our minds, we will have to beg hard to join the Prosperity Party, and there's no guarantee that they will allow us to join either. And if our TPLF leaders are foolish enough to make threats of coup against the Nobel Peace Prize winner, the international community will respond by designating TPLF as a terrorist organization.

All that glitters is not gold. Everything Issayas has prophesied is coming true. We are like the empty barrel that makes the loudest noise. We were removed from power without a single shot fired. Nothing can be more humiliating than that. They felt we're not even worthy a single bullet. Not one!

All we Weyane do is talk, talk, post, post, and we can't even back it up. We are so cowards that we have to hide behind Eritrean, or Amhara, or Oromo names just to do our trash talking. And to make matters worse, we're already hiding behind our PC screens when we hide behind another ethnicity to talk trash. How low can we get?

We are done, finito.

Your woyanu are out in the cold 😢😭...who is the hairy woyanu??...awash?present? or eden/karry-knife(kerenite)??

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jan 2020, 09:18

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 05:18
Digital Weyane wrote:

We are done, finito.

Your woyanu are out in the cold 😢😭...who is the hairy woyanu??...awash?present? or eden/karry-knife(kerenite)??

The hairy one is the ajejewjew agame Deki Arawit aka Deki Arayte :P

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Jan 2020, 00:19

Simmering unrest lingers on Mekelle streets, ready to erupt in an all out violent protests that will lead the TPLF to resort to its shoot-to-kill policy in an attempt to terrorize the population into submission. Blood will flow, and lives will be lost. But at the end of the day, the Tigray people will come out victorious and send the TPLF to the ICC. Guaranteed!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Jan 2020, 00:49

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 05:18
Digital Weyane wrote:

We are done, finito.

Thanks God that we have another world God has made,a place where we will never be disturbed by narrow minded people like you.Egziabher neana zkewn zbeletse alewo