Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Eritrean artist vs tigrian artist

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Jan 2020, 03:05

The kid articulated to what i have in my mind in regard to Eritrean artists and tigrian artist.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Eritrean artist vs tigrian artist

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Jan 2020, 04:24

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 03:05

The kid articulated to what i have in my mind in regard to Eritrean artists and tigrian artist.

Few comments:

The kid shouldn't use these few artists to demean the rest of eritrean music and he should assert his example artists are ones that are working with labels (record companies) that produce both eritrean & ethiopian artists/music...and these eritreans left eritrea & who are they associating with once they are outside of eritrea? (despite shortcomings eritrea is the nation that birthed/nursed them, if they forgot)!! As such, it is likely that other ethnics/nationals are having input in the visual presentation & lyrics of what they are trying to pass off as eritrean or packaging as eritrean. I have believed some of these labels have had an ulterior motive for a long time and many even woyanu agam investors. I hope the kid stays clear of using these examples as a way in to demean the rest of the eritrean artists/music, instead he should start examining the financiers/choreographers/producers/editors/song writers of these labels. Otherwise he is right, woyanu agams are heavily trying to molest eritrean music and he needs to explicitly state that...nstead of trying to allude eritreans are mimicking woyanu agam music out of free will/creation

The puffy pants style is popular amongst ethiopians from colonial era & it has an amharic name that i dont remember...now if they adopted this from colonials, i would guess but not sure

Tunqal is popular in woyanu land, so he shouldn't try to project it just on gonder...dont forget tebebte axum 😁 Speaking of tunqal, its a part of old religions including the yebudahs (a religion copied from ancient egypt & mesopotamia, and that later turned on these ancient civilizations). I heard Haile Sellassie had a tree/doorway to access the nether world??...but since he claimed to descend from the yebudahs, even king solomon had a ring to control/use demons in the building of his temple...now does demons mean vampires as we are taught to imagine or other world aliens/angels?...Isiah even went to to heavens on a spinning chariot/ufo??...or maybe i have watched too much History Channel Ancient aliens...which also has an agenda to externalize the credit for the sophistication/advancements of ancient indigenous peoples & artifacts/monuments/cities they have left behind. Anyways, all this to say that hasadat yebudahs turned on civilizations they copied/stole from and then tried to demean the rest as idolaters/godless...same as when colonialists pillaged the rest of the world till now.

And he should leave Helen Meles out of this...i still want to know what officials or directors of eritrean music/culture had asked/told her to perform in Mekalle?? or if the pull was from woyanu??...who & what access do they have to eritrean music/artists??

In Mekalle, the woyanu snakes Dawit Gebrezgabher & Getachew Reda jumped on the stage with joy...now this was all the same time that Isayas flew over their heads to Gonder & rest of ethiopia.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Eritrean artist vs tigrian artist

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Jan 2020, 06:05

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 04:24
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 03:05

Few comments:

The kid shouldn't use these few artists to demean the rest of eritrean music and he should assert his example artists are ones that are working with labels (record companies) that produce both eritrean & ethiopian artists/music...and these eritreans left eritrea & who are they associating with once they are outside of eritrea? (despite shortcomings eritrea is the nation that birthed/nursed them, if they forgot)!! As such, it is likely that other ethnics/nationals are having input in the visual presentation & lyrics of what they are trying to pass off as eritrean or packaging as eritrean. I have believed some of these labels have had an ulterior motive for a long time and many even woyanu agam investors. I hope the kid stays clear of using these examples as a way in to demean the rest of the eritrean artists/music, instead he should start examining the financiers/choreographers/producers/editors/song writers of these labels. Otherwise he is right, woyanu agams are heavily trying to molest eritrean music and he needs to explicitly state that...nstead of trying to allude eritreans are mimicking woyanu agam music out of free will/creation

The puffy pants style is popular amongst ethiopians from colonial era & it has an amharic name that i dont remember...now if they adopted this from colonials, i would guess but not sure

Tunqal is popular in woyanu land, so he shouldn't try to project it just on gonder...dont forget tebebte axum 😁 Speaking of tunqal, its a part of old religions including the yebudahs (a religion copied from ancient egypt & mesopotamia, and that later turned on these ancient civilizations). I heard Haile Sellassie had a tree/doorway to access the nether world??...but since he claimed to descend from the yebudahs, even king solomon had a ring to control/use demons in the building of his temple...now does demons mean vampires as we are taught to imagine or other world aliens/angels?...Isiah even went to to heavens on a spinning chariot/ufo??...or maybe i have watched too much History Channel Ancient aliens...which also has an agenda to externalize the credit for the sophistication/advancements of ancient indigenous peoples & artifacts/monuments/cities they have left behind. Anyways, all this to say that hasadat yebudahs turned on civilizations they copied/stole from and then tried to demean the rest as idolaters/godless...same as when colonialists pillaged the rest of the world till now.

And he should leave Helen Meles out of this...i still want to know what officials or directors of eritrean music/culture had asked/told her to perform in Mekalle?? or if the pull was from woyanu??...who & what access do they have to eritrean music/artists??

In Mekalle, the woyanu snakes Dawit Gebrezgabher & Getachew Reda jumped on the stage with joy...now this was all the same time that Isayas flew over their heads to Gonder & rest of ethiopia.

Aye inda qolo teteqo.
The problem with the supporters of the dictator is, they are like arabs. Just like the arabs who see Israel in Every aspect of their life, supporters of the dictator see woyane and agames in Every aspect of their life.And Paranoia and conspiracy is the order of the day in the camp wedi medhin berad.

Instead of answering why eritrean artist are leaving their country in droves, you are hullicinating that it is the agame who are in control by been behind the scene.

Advice, have self confidence, don't be a [deleted] who think behind Every thing, There is an agame.