Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: cursed firash_adash menaTi Hamasenays say "Hizi Dinqi"... they keep copying Tigrean expressions.

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Jan 2020, 01:42

It seems it is in Tigray? I think so. Then we ask sorry to true deqimidribahri like Abrehet gual Ankere, the top shabia artist for decades, who was raised in Axum Awraja, at Ankere region. She may be a refugee living in Tigray. In that case we can see why her song and accent are pure and clean Tigrigna like Tigreans'.

Hint: The word zemen is also incorrect in Tigrigna, it is miswritten/ Amharanized/adgigna'ized, it should have been zeben (if it was written in ar'tera….. I give them credit they speak better Tigrigna).

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: cursed firash_adash menaTi Hamasenays say "Hizi Dinqi"... they keep copying Tigrean expressions.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Jan 2020, 02:21

Abd-lezaz aka tigray shampoo/coke-head,

You must be snorting too much tigray shampoo again...he says Hiji Senay, Hiji Dinqi...get "z" fked state of tigray out of here 🤣

Anyways, we know your agames ambition us to molest/detter eritrean national music thru your ethiopia/eritrea "peace song" forums sponsored by woyanu a few years back...we are watching closely for you rats and if any of the ethiopian artists are actively associating with your likes

Enjoy this music you hasad rat

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Jan 2020, 03:02

Hazeigameziga, nice try, but you guregna artist will soon defect and join the hundreds of your artists in Tigray. THey all say Tigray is more like their home than your cursedartera.
No one can beat the cultural songs of Tigray.... specially that of Geraalta and Adwan Highlands like this, HaHayle. Looks the HaHAyle woman sitting on the top of one of the countless many Hahaylean mountains.. Look at the gifted HaHaylean musician..... he does his thing with Yaredian science. I THe woman is fit, trim, beautiful, full-chested and sexy, just like in the legend of those mesmerizing Highlands of HaHayle. Geraalta is a nearby kingdom …. with very similar everything.
Look at how great music and great women the Highlanders in Adwa and Geraalta have.... They enjoy their culture perfectly, naturally, not artificially like Hamasenays.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 06 Jan 2020, 03:06, edited 1 time in total.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Jan 2020, 03:04

AbdeIaziz wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 02:38
GedeluHamaseney Hømosenian I will fo’ock and gang rape the cursed ertan asylum seeker in tigray Kilil don’t forget 200,000 of your cursed people are on our mercy not to rape them ruthlessly until there is no more virgin agazians left

Woyanu therapist Abd-i-iz,

Rape is woyanu culture!, ask all former prisoners in ethiopia. Even agame peoples of tigray have been complaining of woyanu raping them ever since woyanu relocated to their region from the rest of ethiopia.

#stop_woyanu_therapist

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Jan 2020, 03:10

Abdel L Aziz is a lemTam Bantugudifecha and a qoma xa GudelaAmharay mix who loves su'cking agazian d'k, he just dreams to be power-penetrated by my Anaconda. That is all I caN SAY about this [deleted]'sh OROMARAN MONKEY .

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Jan 2020, 03:14

Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 01:42
It seems it is in Tigray? I think so. Then we ask sorry to true deqimidribahri like Abrehet gual Ankere, the top shabia artist for decades, who was raised in Axum Awraja, at Ankere region. She may be a refugee living in Tigray. In that case we can see why her song and accent are pure and clean Tigrigna like Tigreans'.

Hint: The word zemen is also incorrect in Tigrigna, it is miswritten/ Amharanized/adgigna'ized, it should have been zeben (if it was written in ar'tera….. I give them credit they speak better Tigrigna).
Is lying coded in agame genes antal Qomal.
Abrehet ankare born and raised in Zagir karneshim , left for the struggle at young age.

QorbaA Qomal

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Jan 2020, 03:39

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 03:14
Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 01:42

Is lying coded in agame genes antal Qomal.
Abrehet ankare born and raised in Zagir karneshim , left for the struggle at young age.

QorbaA Qomal
DEQIARAit, then WHY CALL HER GUAL ANKERE? There is no Ankere in ar'tera, but there are two Ankeres in Tigray, one in Shire Awraja and another(the original) In Axum Awraja. The Ankeres of Axum are the most heroic people in the entire Empire.

This is the legendary Axumite Ankere. Ankeres are masters of Kirar, they rarely use chirawata if any only secondarily
Naod Raswerq seems to have mastered the heaving Ankere beat early in this young age.

Feron11

Post by Feron11 » 06 Jan 2020, 04:20

Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 01:01

Idiot A.game Abigel Hegi Gerem not Hezi Gerem i guess you listened to it with your a,game ears