Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

What Tamrat Negera managed after his recent interview on Eritrea?

Post by Mahlana » 05 Jan 2020, 15:53

He made the entire Eritrea to speak in Amharic!!!!

A record breaking number of Eritreans are talking in Amharic, a language Eritreans hate more than anything else, both to denounce Tamrat and to support his opinion on Eritrea.

I have never seen before any Eritrean speaking in Amharic while talking about Eritreas politics. These days though, Tamrat managed to make them talk in Amharic. I was really surprised!! His interview was like a magic!!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: What Tamrat Negera managed after his recent interview on Eritrea?

Post by Degnet » 05 Jan 2020, 16:34

Mahlana wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 15:53
He made the entire Eritrea to speak in Amharic!!!!

A record breaking number of Eritreans are talking in Amharic, a language Eritreans hate more than anything else, both to denounce Tamrat and to support his opinion on Eritrea.

I have never seen before any Eritrean speaking in Amharic while talking about Eritreas politics. These days though, Tamrat managed to make them talk in Amharic. I was really surprised!! His interview was like a magic!!
They were just insulting him,bande

tlel

Re: What Tamrat Negera managed after his recent interview on Eritrea?

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 01:12

They all got out of their ayit gudguad. They were the observers. When will the Ethiopians come out of their ayit gudguad as well, the silent majority? So far those who came out are all making Ethiopia's situation worse I mean on the Social Media.