Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ኢዜማ የሰከኑ ኢትዮጵያዊያን ፓርቲ !! ብርሃኑን ለቀቅ አርጉት ፤ በቃ !!!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Jan 2020, 15:30

One of the speaker said the current reform is a "plastic surgery" and tried to discredit such an effort worth of any hope.

I tried to search in the internet if "plastic surgery" is indeed such a worthless exercise. In contrast plastic surgery is an advanced medical treatment done basich for two basic purposes:

- reconstruction and
- cosmetic

in both cases it is not such a worthless exercise, unless the guy may not understand well what he is talking about.

Mind you I have nothing against the party and its program, which I don't know currently. I still consider them a good alternative, if the current party in power may fail our people.

But trying to discredit everything else and presuming everything should start a new contravene the idea of Medemer (synergize and pull together the good parts before throwing everything away and restart from scratch).

In that sense they are not better than what has been done so far, nullify everthing else and glorify one's own part over everything else. In doing so failing to learn from history book, in my view at least.

gagi

Post by gagi » 04 Jan 2020, 17:25

Indeed, Dr. Berhanu should feel proud of himself for what he accomplished so far when all other educated elite chose to stand on the side while their country was being molested by the most barbaric and tribalist forces that emerged on the African soil.

The fundraising dinner at the Intercontinental hotel the other evening was a resounding success.
A chair that the great Professor Mesfin used to sit when he was in prison fetched tens of thousands of Birr.

No doubt, EZEMA is one of peoples’ Parties with a promising future!

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Jan 2020, 17:36

Gagi,

True. That is why if their education doesn't protect/change societies, it is like eating and going to toilet. The same thing, the tribalists their education all these years what they accomplish and teach the generation is how to kill, loot and hate.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jan 2020, 18:01

Is there anybody who is checking if Revelations and Maxi’s hearts are still beating? One should. Those two are the most fixated in what he is doing. No matter how accomplished Birhanu will be in his politics, those two could not peel off their hatred of him. But that is sad. Politics is the art of persuasion. If those two have any political beliefs at all — any at all — they should spell and fight for it rather than being consumed by hating political figures.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 04 Jan 2020, 18:13

Birhanu is one of the problems not the solution.
Some tribalists here just support him because he is Gurage.
Shame on you!!!!!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Jan 2020, 02:44

simbe11 wrote:
04 Jan 2020, 18:13
Shame on you!!!!!
ሲምቤ

አንተ ዎያኔውኮ በብርሃኑ ላይ የሞት ፍርድ የፈርድክበት የወንጀለኞችን ሌቦች አሽቃባጭ ነህ ። አሁን ያንተ ጸሃይ ጠልቃለች፣ ምድርህም በጭለማና በአመጽ ይሸፈናል ። ስለብርሃኑ ያሻህን በል፣ ይመችህ !! የሚሉሽ ባልሰማሽ ገበያ ባልወጣሽ !!!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 05 Jan 2020, 14:20

You support Birhanu for the mere fact that he is Gurage.
If you support someone by his identity, you are tribalist.
You are accusing me of what you are. If you are tribalist the way you are, you have no moral superiority to blame others.
Birhanu is not a great person. That's my take. Not because he is Gurage or because I am "weyane" as you claimed. But for the fact that he is one of the 60s who are killing our country.

Horus wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 02:44
simbe11 wrote:
04 Jan 2020, 18:13
Shame on you!!!!!
ሲምቤ

አንተ ዎያኔውኮ በብርሃኑ ላይ የሞት ፍርድ የፈርድክበት የወንጀለኞችን ሌቦች አሽቃባጭ ነህ ። አሁን ያንተ ጸሃይ ጠልቃለች፣ ምድርህም በጭለማና በአመጽ ይሸፈናል ። ስለብርሃኑ ያሻህን በል፣ ይመችህ !! የሚሉሽ ባልሰማሽ ገበያ ባልወጣሽ !!!

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 01:30

Can someone explain to me why those who call themselves Ethiopians hate Berhanu Nega? His party always says pro Ethiopia and not ethnic based.

experts

Post by experts » 06 Jan 2020, 15:05

ብር አሁን እንደሱ ቀጣፊና ዋሾ እኮ በኢትዬጵያ አልተፈጠርም። እንደ እስስት 7 ድርጅቶችን እንደ ካባ እየቀያየረ። እብረው የስሩ ሁሉ ጥለውት የሚሄዱ ከሃዲ ስው ነው። ይኡት እስቲ አብይ ጫማ ስር እኮ ወድቆ ለስልጣን የማይሆነው የለም። አሳፋሪ ነውና ደግነቱ ብልህ አብይ እየተጠቀመበት ነውን

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 06 Jan 2020, 15:19

1- Because we know he sold his friend to TPLF/Shabo bullets and run to Europe.
2- Because he was TPLF enabler.
3- Because his ideology is dead regardless of what he is saying.
4- Because he left the Addis Ababa yout who voted him mayor in 2005/1997 to the Agazi slaughters.
5- Because the only thing he thinks is money.
6- Because he is ......
the list goes on ....

tlel wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 01:30
Can someone explain to me why those who call themselves Ethiopians hate Berhanu Nega? His party always says pro Ethiopia and not ethnic based.

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 15:23

experts,

change is a process and when one side is closed you have to move to reach your goal. I see for 27 years many Ethiopians have done nothing but cry and complain and now they are being told to choose their ethnicity. Are you for or against Ethiopia? Are you saying there shouldn't be pro Ethiopia party? Are you Ethiopian or ethnic fanatic, it looks llike you have chosen your side. it is not about the individual but the struggle for Ethiopia. Why don't you join instead of criticizing and or are you pro Weyane, it seems like it.

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 15:25

simbe11

Why don't you accuse also others who faced Weyane and failed. This is natural process, form your organization and fight for Ethiopia then instead of attacking others with no prove but propoganda. Are you suggesting then no one should fight for Ethiopia?

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 06 Jan 2020, 15:50

This is good argument. He leads the most lie manufacturing called Esat.
Therefore, his supporters accusing other of false propaganda is expected.
I was in Addisab in 1997 election ans have seen what happened to my friends.
He run to his hide out in Sheraton and said he will call his friend, Bereket, if he was imprisoned.
Don't tell me he is struggling for Ethiopia but money.
tlel wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 15:25
simbe11

Why don't you accuse also others who faced Weyane and failed. This is natural process, form your organization and fight for Ethiopia then instead of attacking others with no prove but propoganda. Are you suggesting then no one should fight for Ethiopia?