Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

በኦሮሞ ፓርቲዎች ጥምረት የሀበሻ ቆሽት አረረ፡፡ ዘ-ሐበሻ (zeHabesha) እንዲህ አረረ

Post by AbebeB » 03 Jan 2020, 17:54

ሀበሻ በሚንሊክ ዘመን አስተሳሰብ ውስጥ ተቸክሎ ስለቀረ ኦሮሞን እንደዚያው ዘመን ለመከፋፈል ይጥራል፡፡ የኦሮሞ የሆነው ሁሉ ለሀበሻ ራስ ምትሀት ነው፡፡ ከፍጹም ጥላች የመነጨ በራሳቸው ላይ ያመቱት ጭንቀት ነው፡፡

ዘ-ሐበሻ ሆይ የኦሮሞን መከፋፈል ከእንግዲህ አታይም! ሲያምርህ ይቅር፡፡ እኛ ደግሞ ከነሥራችሁ ነቅለን ማንነታችንን እናሰያችኃለን፡፡

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: በኦሮሞ ፓርቲዎች ጥምረት የሀበሻ ቆሽት አረረ፡፡ ዘ-ሐበሻ (zeHabesha) እንዲህ አረረ

Post by Ethoash » 03 Jan 2020, 18:31

those buda make me laugh

if they dont want fed system then go back to the old system and divided the Amhara . by Gojjam, Gondar and wollo for all we care. but what amazing me is they want to divided the oromo not themselves..

this people problem we all most use article 39 and kick them out of the union or someone must tell them keep it to themsleves

the other day they were telling the oromo not to preach in Afan oromia in oromia .. where in hell u find more disrespect then this...

when jahwar targeted and he out smarted dr. Abiy and saved himself they did not like it and they accusing him of killing 86 people but this is fight between the Amhara and the oromo youth and more oromo died because the Amhara were the one who attacked the oromo...

anyhow if those Amhara worried about people killing why not talk about killing in Amhara region they dont care.. now they started region war and involving the usa too.. so what is wrong if the Golden call on China for protection .and oromo call the Arab world .. Ethiopia will be a killing field no body cant say dont call this or that groups.. the Muslim will call Egypt it is free for everyone to call 3rd party..

the Amahra sold the whole Ethiopia sovereignty for one man because they cant win over one man they want super power to come and fight their war... last time Derg did that the Russian colonized us for 17 years.. last time the king haile call the British the British also colonized us.. he even wearing their cloth like royal guard

Dani_Wako

Post by Dani_Wako » 03 Jan 2020, 18:39

I think the analysis is correct.

We want the Parties to get united and form a single Party to unite the region; not to make a memorandum to divide the people. They only agreed to divide Oromia into pieces just to get some more vote/seat.They will start killing each other after the election. Don't forget "kinjit" after 1997 election.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 03 Jan 2020, 18:50

Dani_Wako wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 18:39

We want the Parties to get united and form a single Party to unite the region; not to make a memorandum to divide the people. They only agreed to divide Oromia into pieces just to get some more vote/seat.They will start killing each other after the election. Don't forget "kinjit" after 1997 election.
Dani_Wako

i think the best model is EPRDF where four party come without losing their identity ..so if we have 100 party why not come to one party without losing their identity... every 100 of them get one representative this way all of them will be have voice .. just like EPRDF .. I THINK tplf SHOULD REINVENT EPRDF and call all those party to join EPRDF without losing their name or party .. u are not melting in to one party but u keep your party and your party leader and if EPRDF ii WIN THEN EACH PARTY GOVERN THEIR OWN REGION .. JUST UNDER EPRDF TIME...

BUT IN CASE OF dr. abiy pee pee party all party melt in to one and Dr. Abiy will be their dictator none of the parties will have vote because they become one

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 03 Jan 2020, 19:41

Dani_Wako wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/naftanan.gadul ... 859786754/

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 03 Jan 2020, 19:45

Dani_Wako wrote:

Please wait, video is loading...

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 03 Jan 2020, 20:21

Dano_Wako,

ፎቶ ሾፕ ነው ብየሀለሁና አግር ሳም!

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 03 Jan 2020, 22:01

"እመኑኝ የአማራን ፖለቲካ ተባብረን ከኢትዮጵያ እንዲጠፋ ካላደረግን ኢትዮጵያ የምትጠፋው በአማራ ፖለቲካ ነው፡፡" መሐመድ ስልጤው

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Jan 2020, 22:51

ያው የታወቀ ነው - በያይነቱ የኦሮሞ ኬኛ ፓርቲዎች አሉ መሮጡን ይሮጣሉ መጨረሻ ላይ ግን ወጥ ይረግጣሉ። በእውነቱ ብዙም አትኩሮት የሚስቡ እና የሚያስፈልጋቸውም ፓለቲከኞች አይደሉም። የእግር ኳስ በእጅ የሚጫዎቱ ተጫዋቾች ለዋንጫ ማሰለፍ ዓይነት ነው። ወይ ሰማያዊቷ ኦሮምያ መቼ ይሆን ጁሃር እና በቀለ ገሪባ በዐይነ ሥጋቸው ከዛፉ ሥር የሚያዩሽ?

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 04 Jan 2020, 03:05

Dani_Wako wrote:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Dani! Another EPRDF - (ጥምረት)! Terrorist Jawe - Planning to join TPLF! Pathetic!

Be There or p2 (ብልፅግና)!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Jan 2020, 11:03

Dumbass Buda Woyane - EPRDF is dead, not to come back again just like its evil creator. Supposedly, the term EPRDF stands for Ethiopian People, not Woyane or OLF people. So EPRDF ii is also dead on arrival. You keep drooling about an imaginary Union with OLF. The fact of the matter is they hate TPLFits more than anything else. They already told you a few months ago. Just because Bekele Gerba showed up in Mekele doesn’t mean you have Oromos in your pockets. They told you 100times that they still have the scars to prove your cruelty and evil nature. Keep hallucinating and drooling, woorada b!tch!
I really hate bigoted and serpentine Woyanes. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 18:50
Dani_Wako wrote:

Dani_Wako

i think the best model is EPRDF where four party come without losing their identity ..so if we have 100 party why not come to one party without losing their identity... every 100 of them get one representative this way all of them will be have voice .. just like EPRDF .. I THINK tplf SHOULD REINVENT EPRDF and call all those party to join EPRDF without losing their name or party .. u are not melting in to one party but u keep your party and your party leader and if EPRDF ii WIN THEN EACH PARTY GOVERN THEIR OWN REGION .. JUST UNDER EPRDF TIME...

BUT IN CASE OF dr. abiy pee pee party all party melt in to one and Dr. Abiy will be their dictator none of the parties will have vote because they become one