Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

A Conclusive Proof that Amhara and Oromo are two Distinctive and Unrelated Peoples

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Jan 2020, 15:38

I took two yong ladies whose respective ethnicities two be already known as an example to show that these two peoples (Amhara and Oromo) are different and unrelated.

One of them is said to have migrated to Africa from the middle East, while the other was said to have invaded the horn of Africa from Madagascar, who were later related to each other as a colonizer and a colonized.

From Amhara I took Lady Hilena Deselagn and from Oromo a Lady, whose name I don't know for now. But as someone from Borana her Oromo Identity is hopefully not questionable.

Could two individuals look like different any more than these?

Bete Gojjam

Re: A Conclusive Proof that Amhara and Oromo are two Distinctive and Unrelated Peoples

Post by Bete Gojjam » 02 Jan 2020, 20:12

[/image]
Last edited by Bete Gojjam on 06 Jan 2020, 02:41, edited 1 time in total.

Bete Gojjam

Re: A Conclusive Proof that Amhara and Oromo are two Distinctive and Unrelated Peoples

Post by Bete Gojjam » 02 Jan 2020, 20:23

There culture

L
Last edited by Bete Gojjam on 06 Jan 2020, 02:42, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 03 Jan 2020, 16:30

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 15:38

From Amhara I took Lady Hilena Deselagn and from Oromo a Lady, whose name I don't know for now. But as someone from Borana her Oromo Identity is hopefully not questionable.

DDT

U r trying to compere

Amhara with oromo
fly with bee
ጉማሬ ከአቦሽማኔ ጋራ
Good luck with your comprising

my beef is the environment the artist Sakina Vybz come from.. the environment turning in to Desert ... and artist Sakina Vybz might not beloved her beloved Camel are reasonable for the desertification ..

but artist Sakina Vybz in luck there is away to coexist with her beloved Camel and stop desertification ... the first thing to do is Sand dam.. this video explain more then i can ... sand can hold the water and protect the water from evaporation and those nomad people can settled in one place instead of wondering looking for water...

look how sand dam work and understand well it explain it very well

and look the impact of the village that sand dam bringing

i cant stop watch sad dam video if u want more link here

Kitui Sand Dams

Excellent Development - Sand Dams in Kenya

unlike the Kenyan, Ethiopian oromo nomad have a lot of wealth in their Camel .. all we have to do is monetized their Camel and they will have money to build Sand dam...

sometimes ignorance is a bless .. when i look this video some people look the most beautiful lady singing ... to me that is secondary i see it could be better.. instead of she is wishing driven by car she could have her own car.. they could have lived in modern house and use solar to cook their food and to heat water.. God give them sun they could have use it to transformed their life for better.. their camel would have been source of export earning by selling Camel cheese and meat... the opportunity is endless. no body no body should not be poor in Ethiopia ... God give us so much all we have to do is use it to our benefit ..

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 05 Jan 2020, 02:25

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 15:38
Do you mean they are different like ገበቴ and ገበታ and one likes ማዲ whereas the other likes ማዕድ?

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 02:02

You guys are infected with such racism because I always know that one indication when a country is controlled by some power, the people begin to talk about racism. Case in point what happened to Rwanda during Belgium colonization: they would use ruler to measure the nose and mouth of Rwandans and telling them you are inferior (the hutus) you are superior (the tutsis). in 1994, we got the result of tribalism. You are brewing the same agenda as sem, kam, semetic, kushitic the likes of you and jawar ....

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 06 Jan 2020, 16:44

I didn't get the point. You are compering city girl read some poem to another Oromo girl singing. Why you want that comparison? Funny though

tlel

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 16:51

DDT sometimes act like Oromo most likely Eritrean?

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 06 Jan 2020, 22:48

እኔ የሸገር ልጅ አንተ ከቦረና፣
መጣሁ ሰው ጠይቄ ሲንጃለዳ ብዬ :P

ማሎ እንቶሎ
እሺ-በይ ቶሎ! :P

ጭቅጭቁ ቀርቶ ፍቅር እንዲስፋፋ፣
ከዛሬ ጀምሮ አለኝ ሙሉ ተስፋ፤
8)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Jan 2020, 03:09

DAwi

i told u Naga Tuma and Ato sun is wasting our time.. These beautiful people waiting on us to give them break and we r wasting our time here fighting each other.. this video explains how to improve our people like it answers why we dont need foreign aid .. u see if u get free food u will not work the land hence the rain will wash away your green gold and make u poor for real. as of now God gives u wealth all u have to do is work the land and u will convert the dirt into real gold...

now this minder telling the people to dig for check dam and telling them how to take care of the land and the mountain and this work help the water level to rise ... the most important thing is one guy who was an Amhara ring leader who refused to work finally regret.... and watch what he did ...

the Amhara money lender who give loan at 100% interest... i think this buda have a place in the community because those 6 women if they r kicked out of the community lending office they can borrow from the moneylender at 35% or at a fixed rate that the community decided

i see there are many improvements i could make or i could add to improve their life much much better ..... many ideas come to me like the river nile .. but there is no point if we r wasting our time in here fighting a useless fight

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2020, 10:11

Buda Woyane - How was the conference in Mekelle? Had you invited me, I would have added a 9th resolution to have unlimited access to the cancerous Kinfe and Bereket. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 03:09
DAwi

i told u Naga Tuma and Ato sun is wasting our time.. These beautiful people waiting on us to give them break and we r wasting our time here fighting each other.. this video explains how to improve our people like it answers why we dont need foreign aid .. u see if u get free food u will not work the land hence the rain will wash away your green gold and make u poor for real. as of now God gives u wealth all u have to do is work the land and u will convert the dirt into real gold...

now this minder telling the people to dig for check dam and telling them how to take care of the land and the mountain and this work help the water level to rise ... the most important thing is one guy who was an Amhara ring leader who refused to work finally regret.... and watch what he did ...

the Amhara money lender who give loan at 100% interest... i think this buda have a place in the community because those 6 women if they r kicked out of the community lending office they can borrow from the moneylender at 35% or at a fixed rate that the community decided

i see there are many improvements i could make or i could add to improve their life much much better ..... many ideas come to me like the river nile .. but there is no point if we r wasting our time in here fighting a useless fight