Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: (EP): The Only Super Idiot In Ethiopia

Post by Ethoash » 02 Jan 2020, 12:18

QB wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 11:57
Please wait, video is loading...
QB

this is called freedom of speech.. u cant just allowed speech that u support and deny those u dont support.. i know this idiot speech might look like hate speech.. but the best way to kill hate speech is to allowed them to say it..

to remain silent is more important right then freedom of speech.. the policy have to tell u million time that u have the right to remain silent.. so why would u want to give this hatemonger to enjoy his right to remain silent.. this means u will never know what he is thinking ...

hate speech have very fine line .. if u call every speech hate speech then we cant have freedom of speech.. we have to know where to draw the line..

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 02 Jan 2020, 12:29

QB wrote:
I disagree the super idiots are too many to enumerate like QB, Ethioash, C Beyond, abdelaziz, Awash, Pastlast, Sabur, present, Kerenite, and many others bloody fulls who are daydreamers and good for nothing. He is no different than the above-listed bunch of losers.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 02 Jan 2020, 12:48

We have to get used to what a freedom of speech means . He can express his Ideas but no Ethiopian wants to go to war for issues he raised. I was taken aback by his brashness -- not out of fear but because it is unpractical and we can built a better relationship and we can both benefit from that relationship. I agree on two point with him though . 1. Eritrean and Ethiopian people are two different people any one who pretends we are one is a fool. All relationships between the two countries should be guided only by international law. We can make special accommodation as needed but the relationship between the two countries should not based on two individuals leader or other wise. Abiy should not make the same mistake what meles made, by design or by accident it doesn't matter . Ethiopia national interest shouldn't be threatened by any nation near or far. Any country that threaten its national interest by being an enemy or accommodates an enemy has to be neutralized. But we don't have to be concerned about individual making a wild statements, it comes within the territories of freedom of speech. We are even used to hearing anti-Ethiopian propaganda on our TV screen every day . so Eritreans may be a little bit behind the curve when it comes to freedom of speech -- but these kind of speech should not unnerve anyone.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Jan 2020, 20:46

TGAA wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 12:48
We have to get used to what a freedom of speech means . He can express his Ideas but no Ethiopian wants to go to war for issues he raised. I was taken aback by his brashness -- not out of fear but because it is unpractical and we can built a better relationship and we can both benefit from that relationship. I agree on two point with him though . 1. Eritrean and Ethiopian people are two different people any one who pretends we are one is a fool. All relationships between the two countries should be guided only by international law. We can make special accommodation as needed but the relationship between the two countries should not based on two individuals leader or other wise. Abiy should not make the same mistake what meles made, by design or by accident it doesn't matter . Ethiopia national interest shouldn't be threatened by any nation near or far. Any country that threaten its national interest by being an enemy or accommodates an enemy has to be neutralized. But we don't have to be concerned about individual making a wild statements, it comes within the territories of freedom of speech. We are even used to hearing anti-Ethiopian propaganda on our TV screen every day . so Eritreans may be a little bit behind the curve when it comes to freedom of speech -- but these kind of speech should not unnerve anyone.
Firs and foremost, it is disappointing to hear from few people that I respect to falsely trying to make look like he is an Advisor of the Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Abby. Because he is not. I personally am not worried by what he said. It could be one of the two things: Either he was expressing his view or may be he might have a motive to try to antagonize the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia (Paid by TPLF????). I know for sure he does not represent the supermajority of Ethiopians. He definitely does not represent the people of Oromo as well as the Honorable Dr. Abby if he is really an Oromo brother.

When I heard him talking the whole thing, it felt like a joke....His body language spoke with high volume that he did not believe what he was saying...Everything he uttered from his big belly and big mouth does not make sense at all. He made it feel as easy as feeding his big belly with 5 Kilos of raw meat :oops: :mrgreen: ....The funniest thing is when he said " Ethiopia should make sure it controls everything in Eritrea and weaken it to the level of Arusi or Welega to carry only sticks :lol: :lol: " What his big belly forgot is that he can't even dare to step his feet in the least important killil Tigray where criminals have been hiding..let alone in Eritrea...

if you take people with big belly and big mouth like him to the war zone, I am sure he would flee 100 miles/hour to save his big belly :lol: :lol: ... Then and only then I would like to hear from him what he utters from his big mouth :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I think he is trying his best to get people attention in the media like Rush Limbo of the US :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 02 Jan 2020, 22:30, edited 1 time in total.

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 02 Jan 2020, 21:44

Who are these people? :shock: :shock:

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 02 Jan 2020, 21:58

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 02 Jan 2020, 22:05

Facts and opinions are two different things, but don’t forget a lot of derge children and supporters still feel that way which is natural after facing a humiliating defeat to be bitter. As far as Eritrea is concerned, never let down the EDF knowing idiots like him can come to power in Ethiopia (remember hitler was elected through election)...
I am still believer of the threat for Eritrea is mishandling of the coming transition, Not external forces like this idiot, woyane or strong united Ethiopia... if Eritreans are united let alone today where we can arm ourselves like Ethiopia on equals basis, we even won yesterday with limited support and resources.
I want to see more interviews like this though so we can identify our friends and foes. Can someone interview abiy, Gedu, Demeke or other Amhara elites in his government on their views on Eritrea...
Eritrean analysis on the idiot

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 02 Jan 2020, 22:25

I agree with your points.
I’d like to add Eritrean perspective to your point of
“we’re two different people”
with a lot of similarities, but that’s the same with Sudan, Djibouti, Somalia as well. The only time we were in the same country was 1961-1991 and that was forced annexation which was undone by force. There’s no force or individual that can undo Eritrea’s sovereignty... even Issayas can not undo Eritrea. Eritrea is here to stay... people like it great, some people hate it... that’s ok too.
It’s a free world after all.
TGAA wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 12:48

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 03 Jan 2020, 11:40

The guy has started the discussion among Eritreans, sometimes controversial things can have unintended positive outcomes:
Another lady’s analysis (Amharic starts at 6:00)

Last edited by Afdeyu on 03 Jan 2020, 22:13, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Jan 2020, 14:08

Temt wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 12:29
QB wrote:
I disagree the super idiots are too many to enumerate like QB, Ethioash, C Beyond, abdelaziz, Awash, Pastlast, Sabur, present, Kerenite, and many others bloody fulls who are daydreamers and good for nothing. He is no different than the above-listed bunch of losers.
You leHasit maakor wedi medhin...weyzero tmnit,

Grow balls and condemn the biltsigina party which belongs to abyi for being tight-lipped regarding the very...very...dangerous words which the adgi has uttered and which annoyed many eritreans woldwide and rightly though instead of chanting weyanne bla...bla and which no eri will buy.

Man! The dude belongs to the biltsigina party.

Finally,

BTW, when the fück are you going to wake up from your deep sleep aka hibernation??? Man! Hagerna ab waga idaga atya alla. Ilfi aadug yiwirziulla allewu. Waga kem zeybilna yinegruna allewu bigiltsie.

Thanks to your lion of gelemele who put us in such sad situation.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 03 Jan 2020, 15:41

why ERitrean are surprised all Amhara think like this man..all of them .. so dont say no body told us..

i still support this man freedom of speech but i never cared about Assab port or Eritrea for what? ony Amhara care about Assab because they dont want to pay fee.. in my case even Assab returned to us i want Ethiopian government to pay two billion for using our own port..t his money cab be use to develop Assab Afar..
i also believe Somalian oil is only Somalian oil Ethiopian get only fed. tax... Fk with the old mentality i am thru and thru federalist ... everyone own what God give them... four point ...

this idiot Eritrean have renewed love with Amhara to irritate the Golden .. but the Golden give u the Assab port and the whole Eritrea ... had Meles refused to sign the doted line u will be like Somalialand nation in limbo...

anyhow i am enjoying the show ...

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 03 Jan 2020, 19:17

kerenite wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 14:08
Temt wrote:
QB wrote:

Finally,

BTW, when the fück are you going to wake up from your deep sleep aka hibernation??? Man! Hagerna ab waga idaga atya alla. Ilfi aadug yiwirziulla allewu. Waga kem zeybilna yinegruna allewu bigiltsie.

Brother Wedi Shire,

Cool down, agame boy... First and foremost, you don't have any evidence that supports your false claim. He is just a journalist and he has every right to use his mouth to speak as much as to eat raw meat. Every time when any useless person like this fat boy badmouths about Eritrea, it is the Lion of Nakfa's fault and we have to oppose the Nobel Prize Winner, Honorable Dr. Abby and his party...

Agame boy,

How much did your TPLF have to pay the fat boy to say what he said to create friction between the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia...??? That is what I want to know....

May God bless the Lion of Nakfa and Dr. Abby

Dedebit is always dedeb

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 03 Jan 2020, 20:29

Response to Tamrat by an Ethiopian...

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 03 Jan 2020, 21:01

I have been saying Ethiopia needs to own sea outlet or the Horn will remain unstable. This much I understand where he’s coming from.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 03 Jan 2020, 22:04

eden wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 21:01
I have been saying Ethiopia needs to own sea outlet or the Horn will remain unstable. This much I understand where he’s coming from.
Agame sister Eden,

I have to commend you for speaking what every agame thinks and believes. I just wish your agame brothers like Alula and others stopped that crocodile tears.

We always knew agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people Eritrea. The people of Eritrea should definitely support the Lion of Nakfa to continue closing our border with the least important killil Tigray. We also know that this big belly guy was just paid by TPLF looted money to antagonize the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia. We know Libi-Tigray :mrgreen: :oops: :evil:

Still, You agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people...

Dedebit is always dedeb

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Jan 2020, 14:28

Hawzen wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 19:17
kerenite wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 14:08
Temt wrote:
QB wrote:

Finally,

Brother Wedi Shire,

Cool down, agame boy... First and foremost, you don't have any evidence that supports your false claim. He is just a journalist and he has every right to use his mouth to speak as much as to eat raw meat. Every time when any useless person like this fat boy badmouths about Eritrea, it is the Lion of Nakfa's fault and we have to oppose the Nobel Prize Winner, Honorable Dr. Abby and his party...

Agame boy,

How much did your TPLF have to pay the fat boy to say what he said to create friction between the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia...??? That is what I want to know....

May God bless the Lion of Nakfa and Dr. Abby

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzenay,

I told you several times not to address me as brother. I don't have an agame brother or relative or what ever (my apology to the good tigriyans).

You know what wedi hawzen? At first I thought you were a blood cousin of isu while no eritrean here on this forum lionizes him desparetly as you do but after a second thought I said to myself: hey! He can't be his cousin while he (hawzenay hails from hawzien) and isu from tembien, hence hawzenay loves him out of personal interest while he owns 2 wefcho betoch in eritrea which were awarded to him illegally and he is quite aware that once his compatriot wedi tembien is gone, he will lose them.

When you respond...don't ever...ever address me as brother.