Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Justice Seeker

Journalist Tamrat Negera shut the hell up !

Post by Justice Seeker » 02 Jan 2020, 11:02

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Justice Seeker on 02 Jan 2020, 11:23, edited 1 time in total.

Justice Seeker

Re: Journalist Tamrat Negera shut the hell up !

Post by Justice Seeker » 02 Jan 2020, 11:08

ATV: ኢትዮጵያዊ ጋዜጠኛ ተኣምራት ነገራ ንኤርትራ ዘዳኸማ ኢሳይያስ ብዓል ውዕለትና `ዩ፡ ይብል - ኣይተጋገየን፡ ደቂስና ዘለና ንሕና ኤርትራውያን ኢና!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 02 Jan 2020, 16:07

Justice Seeker wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 11:02
I read in another thread that he is a freelance journalist lol. No he ain't, he is one of the right hand of the medemer king abi.

Having said that,

Are we eris so naive? Remember the recent visit of the amhara azmariwoch to eritrea and their rhetoric and provocative songs...ethiopiawi neh...neh..neh ethiopiawi neh. You have to relate it with the subject of the thread.

Finallly, I say to this adgi dreamer, I don't blame you and I don't fear you because you are harmless to us, you are only good at zeraf..zeraf but I only blame the SOB wedi medhin who put us on such sad situation.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jan 2020, 16:12

kerenite wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 16:07
Justice Seeker wrote:
I read in another thread that he is a freelance journalist lol. No he ain't, he is one of the right hand of the medemer king abi.

Having said that,

Are we eris so naive? Remember the recent visit of the amhara azmariwoch to eritrea and their rhetoric and provocative songs...ethiopiawi neh...neh..neh ethiopiawi neh. You have to relate it with the subject of the thread.

Finallly, I say to this adgi dreamer, I don't blame you and I don't fear you because you are harmless to us, you are only good at zeraf..zeraf but I only blame the SOB wedi medhin who put us on such sad situation.
What was the provacative songs were all about

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 02 Jan 2020, 16:30

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 16:12
kerenite wrote:
Justice Seeker wrote:

Having said that,

Neh...neh.. ethiopiawi neh.

What it was about no clue. Tell me I am all ears.
Last edited by kerenite on 02 Jan 2020, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 02 Jan 2020, 16:31

You & Him Will Be Assassinated Soon By Gallant Ogadenia Somali & Mighty Shaebia Eritrean. Don't Mess With The Mighty Of The Horn Shaebia Intelligency.

@@

Post by @@ » 02 Jan 2020, 16:38

@gamistan, lying is in your DNA, you can't do otherwise. he is a free journalist and known for being a critique of dr. abiy you liar agame. listen how many times he criticizes all what abiy is doing including prosperity party. does this sound to you as an advisor? why agames are addicted to lying?

kerenite wrote:
Justice Seeker wrote:

Having said that,

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 02 Jan 2020, 17:16

Justice Seeker wrote:
Normal people get drank when they consume lots of alcohol. This so called journalist got 'drank' by consuming too much raw meet. I didn't know too much raw meat makes you to haulicinate uncontrollably.

How is he going to disarm Eritrea 🙄😂, forcing the Eritrean army to own only sticks and stones? Has he got brain cells? I bet EthioAsh is a lot better than this dude.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jan 2020, 17:31

kerenite wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 16:30
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 16:12
kerenite wrote:
Justice Seeker wrote:

Having said that,

Neh...neh.. ethiopiawi neh.

What it was about no clue. Tell me I am all ears.
If I knew why would i ask you. You seem to command the amharic language, that is also why i asked about the provocative language

tlel

Post by tlel » 02 Jan 2020, 17:54

Ene Andande, Ethiopians poletikawen yemiyawku aymeslegnem, lemin Meri selelelachew (meri malet ye media, ye poletika, wezete) endefelegu wetew bemenager chigir yifetralu. strategy yemibal neger eko ale. Yemilew neger manin yitekmal manin yigodal yemibal neger eko ale. Nesawchiwoch bedenb yetederaju nachew. Ethiopians ende hizb compass yelelw merkeb, honewal, eyandandu yeminagerutin gizew newey, aydelem malet tiru niw.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 02 Jan 2020, 18:08

These So Called Analists QERRO ONEG & Tamrat Negerra, ISIS Jawar Mohammed Zemechaa & Lemma Megerssa Are Brewing Troubles Behind The Purple Curtains Of Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot. Some High Former Criminals Leaders Woyane T.P.L.F. Are Paying High Money, Expensive Cars & Houses For This Rubbish Garbage Journalist To Serves Them Their Suit And Dreams. Wake Up Eritrean & Coordinate Organize With The Respectful Mighty Amara People To Destroy Or Exterminate Woyane T.P.L.F. Officials Before It's Too Late.

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 02 Jan 2020, 18:10

Tamerat Negera, thank you for telling these Ascaris the truth!!

tlel

Post by tlel » 02 Jan 2020, 18:13

Isayas maninetu teftual, more Areb yememsel simet niw yalew ahunim bihon befitim bihon. Ewnet niw ye Turk dem alew yetebalew?