Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Selected comments and Slogans of representatives of Badme who were at the Tigray Conference.

Post by Abdelaziz » 02 Jan 2020, 05:11

Lomi Anynidimer, Tsaibah Aynidimer, neta Gujile Zeragito Kindimsisa enna.

Abdelaziz

Re: Selected comments and Slogans of representatives of Badme who were at the Tigray Conference.

Post by Abdelaziz » 02 Jan 2020, 05:21

Buda Gojamie, Ximb Ansa, qItu BE AHIYA YETEBEDA( THAT IS WHY TIGREANS CALL ALL GUDELAAMHARU AS ADGIS). BUT I"M BETTER THAN ADGI IF YOU NEED MY ANACONDA, with it I CAN CONQUER ALL BUDAGOJIS WITH MY ANACONDA ONLY, like I conquered the smelly anopoozal pouch carrier argogit lezbo lady mesraq betraq. No wonder she loves to call me "conquistador", my Playboy nickname!

Bete Gojjam

Re: Selected comments and Slogans of representatives of Badme who were at the Tigray Conference.

Post by Bete Gojjam » 02 Jan 2020, 05:40

Gojam will Conquer Ye Ems Ugum Agames ourselves be aware

now hear sweet Bilixigna Laughter before your abay Tigray Woreda collapses

Abdelaziz wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 05:21
Buda Gojamie, Ximb Ansa, qItu BE AHIYA YETEBEDA( THAT IS WHY TIGREANS CALL ALL GUDELAAMHARU AS ADGIS). BUT I"M BETTER THAN ADGI IF YOU NEED MY ANACONDA, with it I CAN CONQUER ALL BUDAGOJIS WITH MY ANACONDA ONLY, like I conquered the smelly anopoozal pouch carrier argogit lezbo lady mesraq betraq. No wonder she loves to call me "conquistador", my Playboy nickname!