Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

I am in shock

Post by tlel » 02 Jan 2020, 02:56

Why is it that ever since at least the coming of TPLF, when Social Media booming, many many opportunity is there especially outside of Ethiopia, those who claim they are Ethiopian, there are absolutely NON existance to have /create platform of unity, forgiveness, advise, history learning based on facts, etc. The silence almost seems like as many say "Kaltebetebete Ayteram", it is as if they want this chaos that is what my understanding is. So, what happens after the chaos, those religious even say it is written and it shall be done. If this was the case: indifference, avoidance, not liking poletics, etc, that means it is possible certain groups wanted it so that THEY can take over after the chaos. I am saying apart from the usual suspects: Tplf, Olf, Shabia, etc. There is another invisible group within Ethiopia watching and waiting for the chaos to happen and complete because as it is expected Ethiopia is a valuable nation and due to the fact that many have not worked hard to stop this division, kilil, etc. I don't like commenting on ER, it is like discussing with Ethiopia's enemies in ER is oxy-moron. What is scary to see very few in ER also who talk about the whole Ethiopia and her people in it. Every member in this group have their own agenda. Scary!

What do you think? Can I be wrong about my view above? Obviously, I would expect non genuine reply because this platform is anti Ethiopia because I have followed it and stat shows 80% of comments are anti Ethiopia