Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Z OROMOS & AGAMES WANTED 2 DESTROY Z AMHARA RACE BUT FAILED: AMHARA & ERITREA WE R Z CHOSEN PPL BY GOD/ALLAH/NATURE!!

Post by tarik » 02 Jan 2020, 01:19

Z OROMOS & AGAMES WANTED 2 DESTROY Z AMHARA RACE BUT FAILED: AMHARA & ERITREA WE R Z CHOSEN PPL BY GOD/ALLAH/NATURE!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:

Bete Gojjam

Re: Z OROMOS & AGAMES WANTED 2 DESTROY Z AMHARA RACE BUT FAILED: AMHARA & ERITREA WE R Z CHOSEN PPL BY GOD/ALLAH/NATURE!

Post by Bete Gojjam » 02 Jan 2020, 03:21

Amen Amen, They will continue to Fail those rotten Vampires
tarik wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 01:19
Z OROMOS & AGAMES WANTED 2 DESTROY Z AMHARA RACE BUT FAILED: AMHARA & ERITREA WE R Z CHOSEN PPL BY GOD/ALLAH/NATURE!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:

Selam/

Re: Z OROMOS & AGAMES WANTED 2 DESTROY Z AMHARA RACE BUT FAILED: AMHARA & ERITREA WE R Z CHOSEN PPL BY GOD/ALLAH/NATURE!

Post by Selam/ » 02 Jan 2020, 23:03

Hummmmm! “Amhara and Oromo” 😁😁😁😁😁

It doesn’t really matter whether you’re Amhara, Oromo or Agame. What matters is you’re a buda Woyane. I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!
present wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 03:51
Amara and Oromo are the same. I am not saying this because I am both, but looking at the history and the future of Ethiopia. You minorities keep crying :lol: :lol: :lol:

And guess what? Agames are Ethiopians! Swallow that fact and bend over for the Amara!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Jan 2020, 08:28

Buda Woyane - Do you know the phrase “I am not a crook?” That guy ended up being a crook. Likewise, you use every opportunity to inject the phrase “ I am Amara and Oromo” which proves me you’re not. You are a disguised Woyane rat. I really hate buda Woyanes. KIFU!
present wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 00:23
Ascari Eritrean,

Calm down :x :lol: :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 23:03
Hummmmm! “Amhara and Oromo” 😁😁😁😁😁

It doesn’t really matter whether you’re Amhara, Oromo or Agame. What matters is you’re a buda Woyane. I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!
present wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 03:51
Amara and Oromo are the same. I am not saying this because I am both, but looking at the history and the future of Ethiopia. You minorities keep crying :lol: :lol: :lol:

And guess what? Agames are Ethiopians! Swallow that fact and bend over for the Amara!!