Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EwnetYashenifal

My two friends who came here to Addis from US withdrew investments worth approx. $15 mill ETh due to Oromo ethnocentrism

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 01 Jan 2020, 12:34

My two friends who came here to Addis from US withdrew investments worth approx. $15 mill ETh due to Oromo ethnocentrism. Where will that lead us as a nation?

tolcha

Re: My two friends who came here to Addis from US withdrew investments worth approx. $15 mill ETh due to Oromo ethnocent

Post by tolcha » 01 Jan 2020, 13:57

Let them go to Motta Keraniyo and invest there and also let them teach your primitive/barbarians to behave themselves!

abaya

Re: My two friends who came here to Addis from US withdrew investments worth approx. $15 mill ETh due to Oromo ethnocent

Post by abaya » 01 Jan 2020, 14:19

I have an idea.
Spread your legs then bend over so that your two "friends " can stash their $30m in your old, dirty & bulldozed leaky arsee. Fair enough?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jan 2020, 14:52

EwnetYashenifal wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 12:34
My two friends who came here to Addis from US withdrew investments worth approx. $15 mill ETh due to Oromo ethnocentrism. Where will that lead us as a nation?
EwnetYashenifal

dont worry those idiot they have no answer so they insult u...

here is your answer simple and beautiful . all Ethiopian diaspora should have investment club... where they speak for them and operate like foreign direct investment ... this way Ethiopia law doesnt apply to u .. it would be international law apply for both Ethiopia and diaspora investment this way if ur investment burn down the Ethiopia government would be forced to pay u every single dollar and some otherwise all Ethiopian diaspora withdraw all of them at once if they act like one then they will have power otherwise if everyone go by himself and work under Ethiopia rule u will be fk.

now if we dont have Ethiopian diaspora investment club if u have to deal by yourself u can still make the contract under USA LAW .. speak to one of business lawyer who u will be protected under usa law.. Ethiopia government and u will have contract under usa law if u sign it under American ... this means u can sue them under American law... and get it register yourself in America first and sign contract with the Ethiopian government as if u r American company... again Ethiopian unity community in your area should help u do this or talk to lawyer .. commercial lawyer.. and let this lawyer sign up many Ethiopian business with him with Ethiopian government and this