Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
YAY

Re: The truth about Eritrea!!!

Post by YAY » 30 Dec 2019, 17:02

Dear Simbe11: You use your mind, and we use ours

Your thinking is based on false perceptions. We do not agree with your false beginnings. You may take it as confrontation and/or rejection. Have a good day.
simbe11 wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 12:29
Natey atehasasiba natey eya. Binatey hangol kihasib binatey meneged kideyib.
Nsika wedi gele silezikonka neay wedi gele tibilenileka.
If you don’t agree with somebody’s idea, confront him/her with ideas not insult.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 12:05
F.xck off wedis.hermuta
simbe11 wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 12:02
There is nothing called Eritrean independence.
Eritrea is a region in Ethiopia.
Ye andinet mahber degimo liquaquam yigebal.
Our families came to Addis believing that unity with Ethiopia is the right thing to do and I still believe in it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Dec 2019, 17:06

YAY

do u belive that Eritrea is made up Nation by Italy before that Ethiopia kingdom was up to massawa and Assab

can u tell us what was Eritrea before the Italy occupation.. and who make them free .. from Italy ? can they make it alone had Ethiopia did not step in and make her part of Ethiopia ..

any how which war are u talking in 1965? Eritrean voted to unite with Ethiopia under referendum the only the muslm change their mind until Derg come in Eritrean Christian were happy being Ethiopia and they were controlling the economy to they were more Ethiopian then Ethiopian.. just like golden 30 years of colonization of Ethiopia the golden think they were more Ethiopians from 1991 up to 2018 now they r more golden the Ethiopia the same Bs..

Eritrea who lived in Addis after they voted for Eritrea they did not left for Eritrea they have to be deported by force .. why this people choice to stay in Ethiopia then going to Eritrea under meles rule because they know under meles rule they have freedom and fed government but under Derg they fought to break up under meles they refused to break up meles have to break them up by force

even now thanks for tplf Eritrean voting using their feet and they come by drove to Ethiopia not to Derg Ethiopia but meles Ethiopia

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 30 Dec 2019, 17:19

I’ve no problem with people who don’t agree with me. You stated your points and I respect that. But I don’t agree with you and no one else who think they can give or deny me my Ethiopian identity based on my family background.

YAY wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 17:02

Your thinking is based on false perceptions. We do not agree with your false beginnings. You may take it as confrontation and/or rejection. Have a good day.
simbe11 wrote:
If you don’t agree with somebody’s idea, confront him/her with ideas not insult.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
F.xck off wedis.hermuta
simbe11 wrote:
Our families came to Addis believing that unity with Ethiopia is the right thing to do and I still believe in it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 30 Dec 2019, 17:36

simbe11 and all Eritrean in here

u can cry u can write million evil about Ethiopia .. dont tell me we r not writing bad about Ethiopia but Golden ..if that the case we r not talking to u but the Assab afar and the Masswaw citizen number one...

in short u can send your drunk issu million time to addis ababa there is no Bame no peace no war.. how in hell u could not understand this .. and u still talking get out of her and make your move come and get Bedme if u cant then shut up and let us live and let live

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Dec 2019, 18:06

Really?

When has this thread, become about you? The headline says, "The truth about Eritrea."

Having said that, you denied us all our Eritrean identity when you stated Eritrea doesn't exist, yet you dare complain that we're denying you yours.
simbe11 wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 17:19
I’ve no problem with people who don’t agree with me. You stated your points and I respect that. But I don’t agree with you and no one else who think they can give or deny me my Ethiopian identity based on my family background.

YAY wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
F.xck off wedis.hermuta
simbe11 wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Dec 2019, 18:50

Weyane rats are the latest victims :mrgreen:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 30 Dec 2019, 20:04

The LOW IQ digital hamema Agame simbe & other Agames are hallucinating about Eritrea day and night due to the failure of the Greater Tigray project. Such a failure has created them traumatic syndrome beyond repair. Here is the fact and truth about Eritrea. I hope you will not commit suicide after reading the article. If you can't understand the overall concept, you can ask others to brief you in a language you can understand.

Eritrea existed as a political entity from approximately 100-940. Its strategic location on the Red Sea has made Eritrea to be dominated by colonial rule. Turks, Egyptians, Italians, British, and Ethiopians have all colonized Eritrea over the years. During the modern European scramble for Africa, Eritrea fell under the colonial rule of Italy in 1890. Sustained resistance to Italian rule developed into a unified sense of Eritrean nationalism among the various ethnic groups in the country.

In 1941, after the Italians were defeated, Eritrea and Somaliland were placed under the British Military Administration. As a loser in the World War II, Italy relinquished its legal right to its colonies in a 1947 treaty. A Four Power Commission of Britain, France, the Soviet Union and the United States was set up to decide on how to dispose of the former Italian colonies through negotiations. The agreement was to submit the matter to the UN General Assembly if negotiations were unsuccessful. Evidently, they could not agree on Eritrea's future. Britain proposed partition of Eritrea, with the western parts to go to the Sudan and the highlands and coastal strip to go to Ethiopia while the United States suggested complete union with Ethiopia. France proposed Trust Territory with Italian administration while the Soviet Union argued for Trust Territory under international administration. The problem was referred to the UN who set up a Commission of five countries (Burma, Guatemala, Norway, Pakistan, and South Africa) to study and propose a solution.

The idea of partition was rejected outright. Guatemala and Pakistan proposed the standard formula of the UN Trusteeship leading to independence, but others favored close association with Ethiopia. For example, Norway wanted full union while Burma and South Africa favored federation with some autonomy. Meanwhile, Ethiopian emperor Haile Selassie was working hard on the diplomatic front to acquire Eritrea. The United States backed Eritrea's federation with Ethiopia and UN Resolution 390A was passed to that effect. This decision was made without giving due attention to the overwhelming presence of groups who were mobilizing the population for independence. From September 1951 Eritrea became an autonomous territory federated with Ethiopia. Obviously, US strategic interests in the Red Sea and its close ties with the emperor did play major role in influencing the final decision. The United States of America put enormous pressure to have Ethiopia administer Eritrea. The federation, which lasted from September 1951 to 1962 did not succeed to bring harmonious integration of the entities as Ethiopia soon started to impose more direct rule at its will. The UN ignored Eritrea's protests against Ethiopia's intervention in the autonomous rule, and Ethiopia formally annexed Eritrea 1962.

A year earlier, in September 1961, the Eritrean Liberation Front (ELF) launched the armed struggle for independence. By 1970, when the Eritrean People's Liberation Front (EPLF) was created from within the Eritrean Liberation Front (ELF), Eritrea had become the emperor's main preoccupation. EPLF is the organization that led Eritrea to independence in 1991. After the emperor was overthrown in 1974, the self-styled Marxist military dictatorship, called Dergue, stepped up its campaign against Eritreans. With the help of Soviet Union, Korea, Cuba and other countries in the Eastern Block, the Dergue sustained a very bitter war over Eritrea between 1978 and 1991. The war left Eritrea in complete ruins. In terms of infrastructure, all basic services were virtually disrupted. Most towns were without services such as electricity, water, and transportation for much of the war years. Industrial sectors were wiped out and the ports were destroyed. Ethiopian forces bombed Massawa extensively during the last days of the war, killing many civilians, destroying most of the buildings and depopulating the area. Towards the end of the war, Ethiopia had 500,000 troops under arms, two third of them in Eritrea. At no time did the Eritrean forces number more than 100,000. It is estimated that the Dergue had spent $12 billion in military supplies for its war against Eritrea. In the 30 years of war, Eritrea lost more than 60,000 fighters and about 40,000 civilians. Hundreds of thousands were also forced into exile.

In May 1991, the EPLF captured the last Ethiopian outposts in Eritrea. Asmara, Eritrea's capital, was occupied on May 24 1991. The military leader of Ethiopia Mengistu Haile Mariam fled Addis Ababa and the Tigrean People's Liberation Front (TPLF) supported by EPLF controled & ruled Ethiopia . The EPLF created a provisional government for Eritrea, until a referendum was carried out to determine the choice of the Eritrean people denied by the UN. The referendum on 23-25 April 1993 carried out where the great majority—98.5% voted for independence. The UN certified the results and on 24 May 1993, Eritrea became Africa's 52nd independent state, and four days later it was admitted to the UN and the OAU.

The colonial boundary between Eritrea and Ethiopia, defined in a treaty between Italy and Ethiopia in July 1900, became the international boundary between the two sovereign states. The decision was consistent with the cardinal article of an OAU charter adopted in 1963, stipulating that colonial boundaries were to be respected,

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 30 Dec 2019, 20:22

Some Quotes and political analysis for you;

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” ... don’t mistaken the silence of Eritrea as a weakness, you are getting encircled if you haven’t sensed it yet and the choke hold is coming... breath deep TPlf... if you don’t see this coming... :shock:
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ...
this has been the policy all along of the no war no peace and hgdf still in charge of Eritrea and TPlf is kicked out from the ruling coalition in Addis and it’s leaders are hunted down hiding in a peripheral kilil of the country where no body cares about... who won you know it the winner’s celebrating and loser are crying by regrets. ( they even started calling Eritrean brotherly people :lol: even though they were allergic to our eye colors yesterday) karma is fair :roll:
There would be no war in the region unless TPlf starts one and that’ll be a suicidal (remember no body will invade Tigray because it’s irrelevant peripheral kilil, Tigray has to invade Amhara or Eritrea for war to start...)
The way I see it playing out is the encircling blockade sanctions will continue on TPlf and TPlf will continue making noise of threat against Ethiopia and Eritrea with no action...
TPlf leaders are negotiating on exit strategy for them as we speak and if abiy gives them amnesty to them individually and their wealth in Addis...trust me they will cave in ...peace comes
TPlf will be called tdp and join pp, the current TPlf leaders will retire and new leaders of the likes of dr Abraham belay will take over...

Sesenayu and happy new year

Ethoash wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 17:36
simbe11 and all Eritrean in here

u can cry u can write million evil about Ethiopia .. dont tell me we r not writing bad about Ethiopia but Golden ..if that the case we r not talking to u but the Assab afar and the Masswaw citizen number one...

in short u can send your drunk issu million time to addis ababa there is no Bame no peace no war.. how in hell u could not understand this .. and u still talking get out of her and make your move come and get Bedme if u cant then shut up and let us live and let live

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Dec 2019, 21:17

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 18:50
Weyane rats are the latest victims :mrgreen:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 30 Dec 2019, 21:34

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 30 Dec 2019, 21:53

pushkin wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 21:34
When one has "friends" like the despicable Weyane, who needs 'enemies'? And they have the nerve to say "we are brothers"! "ኣብዙይ እኔኤኻ ጨዋታ" ድዮም ዝብሉ ባዕሎም፧

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 Dec 2019, 23:06

simbe11 wrote:
አጋሜው

እረ ተው አታስቀን ...." የታባቴ ሄጄ ልፈንዳ አለች አልሙዬ" :P
የት ግባች ግን ያቺ አሮጊት ድምባዣም... አጫዋቻችን ነበረች:: ሆኖም ጥሎ የማይጥል የሳቅ አምላክ እንትን ከውቅሮ ትግራይ ወቅሮ ሰጠን::
Idiotashን አስናቅከው እኮ ፖፖፖፖፖ!

እመስግናለሁ ማይክ ሳቄንስለሳቅልኝ ^^^^

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 30 Dec 2019, 23:25

Are the ugum stooges going to start kissing Issu's shoes after they're done kissing his asz?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 31 Dec 2019, 00:31

Brother fed he's called simbe 11 :lol: :lol: :lol: 11 is the hallmark of buda weyanes.
Fed_Up wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 23:06
simbe11 wrote:
አጋሜው

የት ግባች ግን ያቺ አሮጊት ድምባዣም... አጫዋቻችን ነበረች:: ሆኖም ጥሎ የማይጥል የሳቅ አምላክ እንትን ከውቅሮ ትግራይ ወቅሮ ሰጠን::

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 31 Dec 2019, 03:43

Absolutely brother. He has Ugumsh sign all over his forehead like the qilu mamo agameW Asswash read “attention hôe” . This fools are good to have them... we are having good laughs though :lol: :P

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 00:31
Brother fed he's called simbe 11 :lol: :lol: :lol: 11 is the hallmark of buda weyanes.
Fed_Up wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 23:06
simbe11 wrote:
አጋሜው

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 31 Dec 2019, 04:31

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 31 Dec 2019, 07:23

Afdeyu wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 20:22
Some Quotes and political analysis for you;

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” ... don’t mistaken the silence of Eritrea as a weakness, you are getting encircled if you haven’t sensed it yet and the choke hold is coming... breath deep TPlf... if you don’t see this coming... :shock:
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ...
Mr. Afdeyu,

how long are we going to wait for strategy to work .. we already waited 10 years ... are u thinking wait time 20 years are r u suggestion life time waiting .. unless u tell me this time line.. we going to die before we see the Badme given back to isssu.. i dont think there is no time left for him ... i am afraid he will not see Badme returning to Eritrea

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 31 Dec 2019, 07:30

Ethoash
In order to know what Eritra/Ethiopia was before Italian occupation I recommend you to read " Ye Nurebin Mahder" by Tesfay Gebreab. It will answer all your questions.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 31 Dec 2019, 07:50

LeeVanCliff wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 07:30
Ethoash
In order to know what Eritra/Ethiopia was before Italian occupation I recommend you to read " Ye Nurebin Mahder" by Tesfay Gebreab. It will answer all your questions.
LeeOvertheCliff.

why u think about Eritrea before Italian occupation .. i really dont care about even today.. all i am saying is no peace. no war and now no Badme.. this is the reality that no Eritrea can change...

by the way this Teesfay Gebreab is an Amhara or golden or Eritrea he must be 150 years old to write i witness account . i have no time to read one sided story .. the story must be told from both side can u tell me one Eritrean or Ethiopia who can do that.. forget Eritrean they never had freedom of speech up to know how they could write both side of the story...

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 31 Dec 2019, 10:39

I ain’t denying nobody’s right. You can think the way you want and I should be allowed to have my own opinions. The only problem I have is with people who swear as opposed to having a grown up argument.
That being said, I see the people of Ethiopia, including Eritrea, as brothers and sisters. I believe all of us should have a right to live at any corner of the country from Moyale to Asmara and from Gambela to Ogaden with no restrictions. The owners of the land are the people of Ethiopia.
Zmeselo wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 18:06
Really?

When has this thread, become about you? The headline says, "The truth about Eritrea."

Having said that, you denied us all our Eritrean identity when you stated Eritrea doesn't exist, yet you dare complain that we're denying you yours.
simbe11 wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 17:19

YAY wrote:

simbe11 wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
F.xck off wedis.hermuta
simbe11 wrote: