Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Ascaris: You Can Not Loot Ethiopia Anymore. Keep Dreeming. You looted for 7 years.It's Enough.Listen to The Oromo La

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Dec 2019, 09:13

Stop lying, you hassad weyane!

1. Provide evidence, of the looting. Using Assab & Massawa for free, many Eritreans would call looting too but we don't.

2. What 20 trucks? Stop talking shite. Show us any documentation, or stfu!

3. The weyane bombed Asmara, first. F-u, for saying we've invaded our own territory!

Go to hell, weyane baztard.
present wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 09:01
This is what I have been saying minus Temebien Esayas.

Ascaris looted Ethiopia for 7 years before the people of Adigrat blocked 20 trucks full of stolen goods going to Asmera!

Then ascaris bombed and killed 40 kids in Mekele, invaded Badime, and starting the war!

Viva Adigrat Ethiopians!!

kebena05

Re: Ascaris: You Can Not Loot Ethiopia Anymore. Keep Dreeming. You looted for 7 years.It's Enough.Listen to The Oromo La

Post by kebena05 » 30 Dec 2019, 18:53

Wisheeye Ye Shellew Lig
What does your beloved Tigray has to be looted? Anbeta? Ku'unti? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just because you Qomal Agames looted Ethiopia for 27 years, you think everyone else does it :lol:
present wrote:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Dec 2019, 23:02

Baby Wushieyee gual Adwa,

There is nothing to be stolen the least important killil Tigray...You look cute though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 30 Dec 2019, 23:41

Sekarram!

Ye Getachew Asseffa, qit lash!
present wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 22:16
Ascari
You had your freedom, you had a country international known as a freed country but you were still there looting. We had to drag your as's out :lol:

Viva Adigrats! for blocking these parasite ascaris

My Oromo sister is correct on this one!! You spoke the mind of the people I have been expressing for long
Zmeselo wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 09:13

1. Provide evidence, of the looting. Using Assab & Massawa for free, many Eritreans would call looting too but we don't.

3. The weyane bombed Asmara, first. F-u, for saying we've invaded our own territory!

present wrote:

Ascaris looted Ethiopia for 7 years before the people of Adigrat blocked 20 trucks full of stolen goods going to Asmera!

Then ascaris bombed and killed 40 kids in Mekele, invaded Badime, and starting the war!

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 30 Dec 2019, 23:54

One thing is funny about some Ethiopians these days. Like a young and beautiful lady, they assume everybody is after the one “dear” thing she has.
The precondition to be robbed is, you should first have something that is worth the effort to rob you. Day in day out, the whole country, the elites and the donor community is worried, what the populace is going feed itself on, you on the other hand, suffer from a pathological delusion of living in the midst of plenty!
Please wake up.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 31 Dec 2019, 02:16

All you ugume, are Eritrean wannabes. We know that. Tell us something new, [deleted]-er.

You're anyway, his qit lash.
present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 01:14
Oops,

Getachew asefa's real name is Hagos giddy or something. He is Ana Ascari Eritrean pretending Amara just like Ascari Eritrean Bereket Simon and others

Eway... tewaredikina.... nay Oromo awaredikina.....

Eway nay Oromo qeberkina :lol:

Ewaaay ewaaay..... nay Oromo 6 feet underground keberkina.... :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 23:41
Sekarram!

present wrote:
Ascari
You had your freedom, you had a country international known as a freed country but you were still there looting. We had to drag your as's out :lol:

My Oromo sister is correct on this one!! You spoke the mind of the people I have been expressing for long
Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 31 Dec 2019, 09:05

Guys you can't reason with stupid filthy agame present whose usual words are 'askari, askari, askari, askari.....
It is better that you ignore him like I do with adwusha.
This dirty agame is hiding behind the ethiopian flag, promoting his barren lands tigray interests which we all know is a dead issue.
Talking to this a*ss wipe is like talking to a wall.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Dec 2019, 10:38

Whether on ER or in real life, there is no evidence that Eritreans hate Ethiopians. It is to the contrary. They rightly hate Woyane thugs as all Ethiopians do.

It’s no secret that shabia looted Ethiopia after the fall of Derg. But that shouldn’t surprise anyone because the country was governed by TPLF bandits and under absolute anarchy. It was all Woyane thugs fault. They basically opened the gate of the treasure vault to Shabia and let them take what ever they want. Why wouldn’t they? Per woyane’s manifesto, the long term plan was to create a nation called ‘Greater Tigray’ that would include Eritrea. But spineless snake Woyanes wanted to have it all for themselves and they changed their mind. Boom! The conflict started. I really really hate Woyanes. I don’t have any problem with Tigreans and Eritreans.
present wrote:

Ascaris, the way Ethiopians view you is not the same. Those old days are GONE!

The people know you all are Tesfaye Gebre ebabs. Those on ER unless you change your attitude towards Ethiopians, unless you stop the hate, you will be hunted. Drop your hate. Appologize on public, reject Tesfaye gebre ebab.

You all are Tesfaye gebre ebabs

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Dec 2019, 10:52

A childish argument. Why would I care where Abiy’s mother or Jawar’s mother is from? Do you know where your own grandmother’s lineage is anchored to?

It doesn’t really matter where Bereket’s or Sebhat’s mothers came from. What matters is that these subhuman mfkrs belonged to an evil and unique culture called Woyane that doesn’t represent any tribe or society. I really really hate Woyanes.
present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 01:14
Oops,

Getachew asefa's real name is Hagos giddy or something. He is Ana Ascari Eritrean pretending Amara just like Ascari Eritrean Bereket Simon and others

Eway... tewaredikina.... nay Oromo awaredikina.....

Eway nay Oromo qeberkina :lol:

Ewaaay ewaaay..... nay Oromo 6 feet underground keberkina.... :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 23:41
Sekarram!

present wrote:
Ascari

Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 31 Dec 2019, 11:51

I agree with Selam.
There is no problem between the people. The problem is the problem creator TPLF (I includ Shabo here).
Present is “Yechika wist eshok”. He pretends to be Ethiopian while serving the TPLF goons.
Selam/ wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 10:38
Whether on ER or in real life, there is no evidence that Eritreans hate Ethiopians. It is to the contrary. They rightly hate Woyane thugs as all Ethiopians do.

It’s no secret that shabia looted Ethiopia after the fall of Derg. But that shouldn’t surprise anyone because the country was governed by TPLF bandits and under absolute anarchy. It was all Woyane thugs fault. They basically opened the gate of the treasure vault to Shabia and let them take what ever they want. Why wouldn’t they? Per woyane’s manifesto, the long term plan was to create a nation called ‘Greater Tigray’ that would include Eritrea. But spineless snake Woyanes wanted to have it all for themselves and they changed their mind. Boom! The conflict started. I really really hate Woyanes. I don’t have any problem with Tigreans and Eritreans.
present wrote:

The people know you all are Tesfaye Gebre ebabs. Those on ER unless you change your attitude towards Ethiopians, unless you stop the hate, you will be hunted. Drop your hate. Appologize on public, reject Tesfaye gebre ebab.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Dec 2019, 13:42

Buddy, I don’t get easily distracted. The mother of all evils in Ethiopia is Woyane. Period! You can continue your implausible argument about Eritreans involvement in Ethiopian politics, which i think is ridiculous and childish or something meant to distract us from the actual source of the problem. Regardless what you scribble, I will continue to bash the big ugly elephant in the room - TPLF thugs. I really hate Woyanes. I have no issues with the good people of Tigray or Eritrea.

Try to respond to me when you’re sober and more focused.

present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 12:54
Ascari Eritrean selam/ :lol:

Why did you creat selam's password. You are selam/. Not selam.

You ascaris are evil. We know you. You all are Tesfaye gebre ebabs!!

Selam/ wrote:

present wrote:

Last edited by Selam/ on 31 Dec 2019, 14:09, edited 2 times in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Dec 2019, 13:46

If shabia led Eritrea looted Ethiopia for 7 years and tplf tigray looted Ethiopia for 20 years; who's worse?!
If the tigrayans let shabia do it for 7 years and only stopped it when tplf decided to keep all the loot; then what?!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Jan 2020, 07:07

“Ascari cockroach qorchame”

Buddy, that’s really a retarded and racist line. I don’t even understand what you’re trying to refer to. I know for sure Eritreans or Ethiopians don’t eat cockroach. If you are mixing it up with the plant-eater “grasshopper” then that insect is also a delicacy in Tigray as well as many middle-eastern cultures, which makes sense given the reoccurring locust plague in those geographical regions. BTW - grasshopper is a very nutritious and probably cleaner and healthier diet than chicken, which happens to eat all kinds of filth ranging from earthworms to human pooop. But regardless, who the heck are you to criticize people on what they eat or not eat and why do you mix up food with politics? That’s just a shallow and lousy comment given the diverse and sophisticated food cultures around the world.

Your other statement doesn’t make any sense either. If TPLF’s host or origin is Eritrea as you repeatedly claimed it to be, then why can’t you Tigreans kick them all out of Mekelle and send them back to Eritrea? And, why do TPLFites hate Eritrea or vice versa if they are the same? I really hate Woyanes.
present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 17:22
Ascari cockroach qorchame,
You are right, the mother of evil is tplf.

But as you know tplfs are Ascari Eritrean, now hiding in mekele hotel. They did evil trying to get Ethiopians fight eachother. They tried to get the Tigrean Ethiopians to be hated by other Ethiopians, but all failed!

That is what the Oromo lady representing Ethiopians said that!

Selam/ wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 13:42
Buddy, I don’t get easily distracted. The mother of all evils in Ethiopia is Woyane. Period! You can continue your implausible argument about Eritreans involvement in Ethiopian politics, which i think is ridiculous and childish or something meant to distract us from the actual source of the problem. Regardless what you scribble, I will continue to bash the big ugly elephant in the room - TPLF thugs. I really hate Woyanes. I have no issues with the good people of Tigray or Eritrea.

present wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

present wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2020, 09:58

present wrote:

I dislike these bandas we read here but,I opposed this the first time I heard about it,it was propogetted by people who did not care about Eritreans in the first place.Sedbun akumeh beneberkbet gize leka yehe sew yasebal beye neber,hagerehn atasafer.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Jan 2020, 14:38

You’re really an idiot. People have called me Eritrean, Agame, Oromo, Amhara and Gurage and I love it. That’s because I am an impartial person without a tie to any political groups. All those people are my brothers and sisters. My only enemy is TPLF thugs. Cuckoo-head like yourself and all those ER Woyane rats couldn’t comprehend such attitudes because you have a twisted tribalist upbringing.

You dumbas$, TPLF isn’t a tribe and I don’t give a damn if these thugs’ mothers or fathers are Amhara, Oromo, Tigriayan or Eritrean. I told you, it doesn’t matter. What matters is their cruel and greedy personality and crooked ideology. I know, you’re trying hard to make Eritreans respond to you in kind and collectively bash Ethiopians. Fool, they’re not as idiot as you are. They well know the cancer of Ethiopia is Woyane only.

Say anbeta, berero, and cockroach constantly in case your meat craving brain forgets about its deficiency of protein. Too bad your subhuman kins taught you to eat clay instead of the abundantly available insects. Guess what Moron, I would love to try to eat anbeta and kulkuwal. Do you know how much a kulkuwal (Beles) costs in Whole-foods? About $39/lb. Look at the image below. Yummy! It would be perfect for your vitamin C deficiency and bleeding gums.

Look at the delicious grasshopper tacos below. It costs $13 a set. Man, I would Iove to try them.

I really really hate Woyanes.
present wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 09:52
ascari eritrean berero qorchame :lol:

We know you eko. You are not talking to a ferenji here. You eat berero and anbeta, just fck off!!

It's up to you to deny that tplfs are Ascari eritreas, but the whole world knows they are Ascari Eritreans.

You can deny and keep telling us Ascari Eritrean Bereket is Amara :lol: :lol: but the whole world knows he is an Ascari Eritrean. Keep denying it and let see how far it will take you!!

Tplfs hiding in mekele hotel are Eritreans, 99% of them. Why do you think they stayed in Ethiopia for 27 years, most Ethiopians viewed you as their own so didnt care, but now after what you did to them they want to eat you alive. Tigreans are Ethiopians, they have the same mind set. But they started to realize ascaris are really evil and they tried for 27 years get the Tigrean people to be hated by other Ethiopians. Plus tplf Ascari Eritreans are using ethinc division in Tigray, their military leaders are paid Adwa mix and ascaris. They even have ascaris from refuge camp in the military as leaders.

That is why Tembein and Enderta are speaking out

Ascari Eritrean tplf, it's a matter of time. How long are you going to hide
Selam/ wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 07:07

Buddy, that’s really a retarded and racist line. I don’t even understand what you’re trying to refer to. I know for sure Eritreans or Ethiopians don’t eat cockroach. If you are mixing it up with the plant-eater “grasshopper” then that insect is also a delicacy in Tigray as well as many middle-eastern cultures, which makes sense given the reoccurring locust plague in those geographical regions. BTW - grasshopper is a very nutritious and probably cleaner and healthier diet than chicken, which happens to eat all kinds of filth ranging from earthworms to human pooop. But regardless, who the heck are you to criticize people on what they eat or not eat and why do you mix up food with politics? That’s just a shallow and lousy comment given the diverse and sophisticated food cultures around the world.

Your other statement doesn’t make any sense either. If TPLF’s host or origin is Eritrea as you repeatedly claimed it to be, then why can’t you Tigreans kick them all out of Mekelle and send them back to Eritrea? And, why do TPLFites hate Eritrea or vice versa if they are the same? I really hate Woyanes.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Jan 2020, 14:44

Idiot, Tigreans are of course patriotic Ethiopians like all other people. What else do you want to make out of them? Woyane is a cancerous tumor in the heart of Tigray. That’s all.

I really hate Woyanes.
present wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 10:16
Degnet,
You are a religious person. I understand you want to offer your left side of your face also when someone slaps your right side of your face. But we Ethiopians tried that for 27 years and we are still doing it but we are humans so we get tired of being slapped. That is why the ascari Eritreans hiding in mekele hotel are still alive!, still attacking Tigreans, still trying to get Tigreans to be hated by other Ethiopians.

We will send them back to nakfa, so they can go eat thier cockroaches there

Do you realize how much they get angry when we tell them Tigreans are Ethiopians? :lol: :lol:
Jealousy runs deep in thier vains
Degnet wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 09:58
present wrote:

I dislike these bandas we read here but,I opposed this the first time I heard about it,it was propogetted by people who did not care about Eritreans in the first place.Sedbun akumeh beneberkbet gize leka yehe sew yasebal beye neber,hagerehn atasafer.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Jan 2020, 15:16

Dumbas$ - I am not Eritrean but I consider them as my brothers and sisters. Tell me where I said Tigreans are not Ethiopians. Buda, show me just one line.

I hate Woyanes to my bones but I don’t give a sh!t where their mothers are from as I don’t care where yours is from either. Ethiopians and Eritreans have lived together for years. So, what’s the big deal if someone’s mother is Eritrean or Ethiopian? Having an Eritrean blood doesn’t mean I belong to shabia. Likewise, a Tigrean bloodline wouldn’t mean I am Woyane. As a matter of fact, I don’t care whether you’re agame or Amhara even though my suspicion is that you’re a sneaky Woyane.

“TPLF Eritrean” is a dumb term you created in order to forcefully involve Eritreans In Ethiopias matter and in a way blame them for the worada behavior of Woyanes. That’s stupid to say the least. It is most likely intended to distract us from the main culprit. You really smell like Woyane and I hate Woyanes.
present wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 14:52
Ascari eritrean, hallelujah
You finally admitted Tigreans are patriotic Ethiopians. What took you so long to admit that. Well, one Ascari down!

I am glad you hate tplf. But you also have to admit that tplfs hiding in mekele hotel are Eritreans by blood. admit that too. What are you waiting for!

You also need to admit that Bereket Simon is not Amara. What are you waiting for?
Selam/ wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 14:44
Idiot, Tigreans are of course patriotic Ethiopians like all other people. What else do you want to make out of them? Woyane is a cancerous tumor in the heart of Tigray. That’s all.

I really hate Woyanes.
present wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 10:16
Degnet,
You are a religious person. I understand you want to offer your left side of your face also when someone slaps your right side of your face. But we Ethiopians tried that for 27 years and we are still doing it but we are humans so we get tired of being slapped. That is why the ascari Eritreans hiding in mekele hotel are still alive!, still attacking Tigreans, still trying to get Tigreans to be hated by other Ethiopians.

We will send them back to nakfa, so they can go eat thier cockroaches there

Do you realize how much they get angry when we tell them Tigreans are Ethiopians? :lol: :lol:
Jealousy runs deep in thier vains
Degnet wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 09:58
present wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 01 Jan 2020, 15:23

የሚጥሞትን እርሶ ያውቃሉ::
ትግራይ ይበላል ሲሉ ሰማሁእንጂ በኤርትራ አላውቅም
Selam/ wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 07:07

present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 17:22
Ascari cockroach qorchame,
You are right, the mother of evil is tplf.

But as you know tplfs are Ascari Eritrean, now hiding in mekele hotel. They did evil trying to get Ethiopians fight eachother. They tried to get the Tigrean Ethiopians to be hated by other Ethiopians, but all failed!

That is what the Oromo lady representing Ethiopians said that!

Selam/ wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 13:42

present wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

present wrote:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jan 2020, 15:26

Selam/ wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 15:16
Dear Selam

can u leave Present alone .. he is doing great job... implementing NO Badme, No peace No war policy .. let the Eritrean fight their own war who the hell r u interpreting our hero human right activist extraordinary specimen... out of this world ... let me enjoy .. his devastating argument

for sure u take this reply as come and u going to write to me .. pls step aside..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Jan 2020, 15:51

Buda Woyane - “Rats know the way of rats”
Sure enough, I tickled two rats at the same time. I wonder if sore pimple Halafi and Abdul the Woyane bull are in-line to jump in. 😂 😂 😂

Ethoash wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 15:26
Selam/ wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 15:16
Dear Selam

can u leave Present alone .. he is doing great job... implementing NO Badme, No peace No war policy .. let the Eritrean fight their own war who the hell r u interpreting our hero human right activist extraordinary specimen... out of this world ... let me enjoy .. his devastating argument

for sure u take this reply as come and u going to write to me .. pls step aside..