Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
or1

Re: Even the oromos started to have enough of the old f$&art

Post by or1 » 02 Jan 2020, 08:09

one correction: he is not an advisor to dr. abiy. he is just a freelancer analyst and commentator who is invited in different medias. he is known for extreme views.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 01:32
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 23:16
Please wait, video is loading...

ኢትዮጵያ ኤርትራን እንዳትኖር የፈለገች ቀን ኤርትራ አትኖርም::
ለኢትዮጵያ አደጋ የማትሆን ኤርትራ መስራት አለብን::

ፖሊስዋ ከዱላ ውጭ ምንም አይነት ጦር መሳርያ የሌላት: ከአርሲ በላይ አቅም የሌላት ኤርትራን መፍጠር አለብን::

የኤርትራ እንደ አገር መኖር በኣብዛኛው የአረብ አገሮች ፍላጎት ስለነበር ይህንኑ አቋማቸው ለማለዘብ ደግሞ አብይ አህመድ ከአረብ አገሮች ጋር ጥሩ የዲፕሎማሲ ስራ እየሰሩ ነው::

ከዚህ በተረፈ ባለፉት 30 አመታት ኤርትራውያን እንዳይማሩ እንዳይጠነክሩ ፕረዚደንት ኢሳያስ የዋሉልንን ውለታ አንረሳውም::”

Google translate.

Ethiopia will not want Eritrea to stay in Eritrea.
We have to work for Eritrea that is not a danger to Ethiopia.

We have to create a Eritrean that has no more weapons than Arsi:

As a country of Eritrean interest in most Arab countries, Abiy Ahmed is doing good diplomatic work with the Arab states.

We will not forget President Isaiah Welland's gift to prevent Eritreans from learning in the last 30 years. ”

The dictator supporters are out of words!!!!...Let me ask you a simple question, What is the difference between this Galla who is an advisor to Dr Abiye and the Agames?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Jan 2020, 20:00

Glad to hear back from you brother Deqi. Thank you for the responses.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 22:42

And my response to your question is, If we find a reliable partner in Tigray to make peace with, Why not.
First and foremost, I would like to remind you that the peace deal has been made between the Eritrea government and Federal Government of Ethiopia. In fact, this is main reason agames hate Dr. Abby so much, Just because he made a peace deal with Eritrea. Brother Deqi, it looks like you forgot the true nature of the evil 6% clan so soon. You remember agames have done anything and everything till the last minute to weaken Eritrea and eventually extinct Eritreans from the face of earth starting from Sanction after sanction, Isolations and the no-war no-peace. In fact, they are still doing their best to create chaos in Eritrea and Ethiopia from their hiding holes in Mekelle..By the way, can you please elaborate more what you mean when you said "If we find a reliable partner in Tigray to make peace with, Why not?" May be if you can mention who the reliable partner in the least important Killil Tigray is.. I mean if you have any agame in your mind to make peace deal with. The last time, I checked, the dead Tigray Republic is completely under control of the same TPLF. You know that till this day, agames are still asking to negotiate about the border issue even though it has already been decided as final and binding through the boundary commission. If they really have the appetite to make peace with Eritrea, how about vacating from Bademe and its environs today. Nobody is holding them to do that if agames are really ready to make peace with Eritrea. Are you entertaining the idea to negotiate about the border decisions with agames? I would also like to know what your position to normalize relationship with TPLF goons ??? Remember, TPLF are no more the leaders of Ethiopia and Ethiopia has now a peace loving government specially with Eritrea led by the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby. How do you think the people and government of Ethiopia react any peace deal with agames.. Remember, any deal with TPLF without the approval of the federal government is not valid either.
Furthermore, let me share some little wisdom I read from the self biography of the Russian president Vladimir Putin. Once he was a kid living in a communal apartment in the suburb of Lenin grad, he along his friends used to chase and catch Rats, in one episode, The Russian president told a story of his early scares: he pursued a rat and he had it cornered and it has no where to go. And suddenly; to totally unexpected and shock of the future president ,it jumped out at him and started to chase him instead. There; he emphasized,he learned a valuable lesson about the dangers of backing opponents into a corner.

Thank you for sharing this story.
Woyane is cornered just like the rat. a cornered opponent is more tractable and more willing to make more concession to your demand than an opponent on solid platform. Hence; What has Eritrea go to lose if we send junior junior delegation to find out their plan for settling the dispute between us and them? In the end of the day, a leader should make decision what is best for his subjects and the country he leads and not care about regional integration as your "Lion of Nacfa" is fantasizing.
In fact, it looks like you have answered my question that I have asked you in the above. How about vacating from our territories first, brother??? It looks like you forgot what agames did to the people of Eritrea. Sending junior delegation to Tigray is something I never expected from you. This is shocking....If you are open for this in just less than two years, it looks like you will be willing to kiss agame's as*s probably in another year... Sorry for saying this but..This is just sad...I never expected this from you...You hatred on PIA is clouding your way of thinking and you need to separate both things....You can hate or oppose PIA as much as you want and it is good for you.. But to show the interest to kiss agames stinky as*s in a way that feels the enemy of my enemy is my friend is shocking indeed

In regard to the bad stuff the Oromo lady said about Eritreans. The only Amhara words I understands are the words which resembles Tigrigna. Hence tell me what bad things did the Oromo lady said about Eritreans?

She blamed Eritreans about the explosion of bombs in Ethiopia even though I have never heard an explosion of bomb in Ethiopia since Dr. Abby has taken over the premier ship ( You can replay Starting @ 04:10). She said she does not want Eritreans to come to Ethiopia (@04:32).. She even said "Eritreans are not welcome to Ethiopia... they have already separated from Ethiopia" (@04:52). I have yet to hear from her talking about the citizens of other countries citizens come to Ethiopia. Not only that, she did not badmouth about the leaders of other countries either.. PIA was not the only leader who visited Ethiopia...First and foremost, he was invited to celebrate the Nobel Peace Prize won by the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby becasue after Dr. Abby led Ethiopia made peace deal with the Lion of Nakfa led Eritrea....

Regardless, she is just one bigmouth jobless sister and I have no doubt she can sell her mouth for few dollars to yell and badmouth on everybody...I am not surprised by her at all and she is not my concern either...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Jan 2020, 23:48

Hawzen wrote:
02 Jan 2020, 20:00
First and foremost, I would like to remind you that the peace deal has been made between the Eritrea government and Federal Government of Ethiopia. In fact, this is main reason agames hate Dr. Abby so much, Just because he made a peace deal with Eritrea. Brother Deqi, it looks like you forgot the true nature of the evil 6% clan so soon. You remember agames have done anything and everything till the last minute to weaken Eritrea and eventually extinct Eritreans from the face of earth starting from Sanction after sanction, Isolations and the no-war no-peace. In fact, they are still doing their best to create chaos in Eritrea and Ethiopia from their hiding holes in Mekelle..By the way, can you please elaborate more what you mean when you said "If we find a reliable partner in Tigray to make peace with, Why not?" May be if you can mention who the reliable partner in the least important Killil Tigray is.. I mean if you have any agame in your mind to make peace deal with. The last time, I checked, the dead Tigray Republic is completely under control of the same TPLF. You know that till this day, agames are still asking to negotiate about the border issue even though it has already been decided as final and binding through the boundary commission. If they really have the appetite to make peace with Eritrea, how about vacating from Bademe and its environs today. Nobody is holding them to do that if agames are really ready to make peace with Eritrea. Are you entertaining the idea to negotiate about the border decisions with agames? I would also like to know what your position to normalize relationship with TPLF goons ??? Remember, TPLF are no more the leaders of Ethiopia and Ethiopia has now a peace loving government specially with Eritrea led by the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby. How do you think the people and government of Ethiopia react any peace deal with agames.. Remember, any deal with TPLF without the approval of the federal government is not valid either.
Who said the federal government is going to be sidelined or ignored? However, when you have a federal government which is not capable enough to subdue its renegade province and ensure the implementation of the peace agreement between both Governments, you have to have other avenues to find a breakthrough. And no I don't forget their conspiracies , intrigues and their attempt to use Eritrea and Eritrea as sacrificing lamp to get alone with the rest of Ethiopian. In fact I have written many posts in this forum about the same subjects. Having said that, If Ariel Sharon Could shake hands with Yassir Arafat, a man whom he considered as terrorist lizard, why not us? And Remember, you are shaking their hands from solid and stronger position than them. You said, if they want peace, they can vacate Badme and environs. I don't think you understood the wisdom in the story of Young Vladmir Putin and the Rat. As a cornered rat, they need to have insurance that they will be okey after they leave the territory ,otherwise, if they leave the territory and the situation stay the same, i.e cornered by all the directions, they will be eaten alive by the people and their situation will be far worse than they are. hence, just like a hostage taker, you need to give him free passage to rescue the hostages. And no, I am not advocating for reopening of an already closed border commission verdict. in Regard to the reaction of Ethiopian people, As a leader, your job and priority is to look up for the interest of your subjects and the country you leads, third party reaction is secondary. Plus; If the federal government has accepted the border commission verdict, I don't think, they will be mad if it is implemented in the ground.

In fact, it looks like you have answered my question that I have asked you in the above. How about vacating from our territories first, brother??? It looks like you forgot what agames did to the people of Eritrea. Sending junior delegation to Tigray is something I never expected from you. This is shocking....If you are open for this in just less than two years, it looks like you will be willing to kiss agame's as*s probably in another year... Sorry for saying this but..This is just sad...I never expected this from you...You hatred on PIA is clouding your way of thinking and you need to separate both things....You can hate or oppose PIA as much as you want and it is good for you.. But to show the interest to kiss agames stinky as*s in a way that feels the enemy of my enemy is my friend is shocking indeed
Where is the picture of the Dictator in my analysis ? The useful and village idiot was not in my mind when I wrote my proposal. I emanate from leadership who thinks in the best interest of his subjects and not the street boy as you call the "lion of nacfa"

She blamed Eritreans about the explosion of bombs in Ethiopia even though I have never heard an explosion of bomb in Ethiopia since Dr. Abby has taken over the premier ship ( You can replay Starting @ 04:10). She said she does not want Eritreans to come to Ethiopia (@04:32).. She even said "Eritreans are not welcome to Ethiopia... they have already separated from Ethiopia" (@04:52). I have yet to hear from her talking about the citizens of other countries citizens come to Ethiopia. Not only that, she did not badmouth about the leaders of other countries either.. PIA was not the only leader who visited Ethiopia...First and foremost, he was invited to celebrate the Nobel Peace Prize won by the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby becasue after Dr. Abby led Ethiopia made peace deal with the Lion of Nakfa led Eritrea....
You are offended because she offended the "lion of nacfa", Well, She is an Ethiopian and the share holder of the country, she has every right to express who are welcome and who are unwelcome to come to Ethiopia.