Hanti Eya Adena.

Post by molover » 28 Dec 2019, 02:09

kerenite

Re: Hanti Eya Adena.

Post by kerenite » 28 Dec 2019, 14:20

molover wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 02:09
Molover,

TsubuQ kigebir tsubuQ zefide keHlifo do tesidede, this is one of the favorite song of eris and mine as well. Between you and me, my other tecle's most favorite song is "kem dilaye ane kem dilaye kabta zefQira men iyu kelkaliye kem dilaye"
As I mentioned above "between you and me" when I listen to this song I cannot control my tears albeit I consider myself strong but weak here.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 29 Dec 2019, 14:35

kerenite wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 14:20
molover wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 02:09
Molover,

TsubuQ kigebir tsubuQ zefide keHlifo do tesidede, this is one of the favorite song of eris and mine as well. Between you and me, my other tecle's most favorite song is "kem dilaye ane kem dilaye kabta zefQira men iyu kelkaliye kem dilaye"
As I mentioned above "between you and me" when I listen to this song I cannot control my tears albeit I consider myself strong but weak here.
A follow up,

The song "kem delayey" was much loved as well by prince iskindir desta the grand-son of king sillassie, the son of tegnane hailesellassie the then commander of the ethiopian navy which was stationed in massawa.

An elderly eritrean who was working at the then asmara radio as a technician told us the following story:

"Whenever we were broadcasting the regular zefen mircha on sundays, we were receiving a call from the senior secretary of the prince ordering us to play "kem delayey" and this was causing technical problems to us but we were forced to adhere to"

Hence, I ain't alone who fiQ zibil or who cannot control one's tears. There was a prince as well lol.

P.S. I do know you not going to respond out of fear from the higdefites.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 29 Dec 2019, 15:15

That is a very powerful song.

Thanks molover!