Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet
Senior Member+

The owner of this website is a shameless ahya and those participating are dogs.

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2019, 17:43

Even the Tigrians.Let me add the so called Tigrians,nai tarik hatela

Bete Gojjam

Re: The owner of this website is a shameless ahya and those participating are dogs.

Post by Bete Gojjam » 27 Dec 2019, 18:16

Please wait, video is loading...

Hawzen
Member+

Re: The owner of this website is a shameless ahya and those participating are dogs.

Post by Hawzen » 27 Dec 2019, 18:58

Degnet wrote:
27 Dec 2019, 17:43
Even the Tigrians.Let me add the so called Tigrians,nai tarik hatela
When God fearing Person and Extra-ordinary human being like the Honorable Pastor Degnet snaps, it means there is something wrong and I think we need to listen...Personally, I have to pay attention...

In my book, the God fearing Pastor Degnet unlike the low IQ dedebit cadres is still the only person who can represent the ordinary people of Tigray

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Dec 2019, 19:34

"We must fear God out of love, not love Him out of fear." ~Saint Francis de Sales :P

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 28 Dec 2019, 03:30

Look this incarnated devil! :evil: :evil:

Qomal agameeeee
:evil: :evil:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Dec 2019, 07:25

Abaymado wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 03:30
Look this incarnated devil! :evil: :evil:

Qomal agameeeee
:evil: :evil:
"Talk of the devil, and his horns appear." ~Samuel T. :lol:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 28 Dec 2019, 09:29

Galla sun what made you laugh? You are looking for mistakes on me so that you can feel better, isn’t it? I don’t think my phrase is incorrect, why? Let me explain:
First of all, English language shows badly irregularities most of the time doesn’t follow rules. I don’t want to explain this to you. I said:”incarnated devil”. Here we expect the word incarnated is adjective, but there is no word named as an adjective in English words’ pool. Isn’t it? So the right expression is like this one: the devil incarnate. Look, here the word incarnate is used as an adjective. It is weird, isn’t it? Why? Devil is noun and if “incarnate” is adjective, it shouldn’t be come after noun. Isn’t it? This is weird and one of the typical examples of its irregularities.
So what will happen if I use “incarnate” as verb and said “incarnated devil”, it is ok!
Or else, what will happen if used “incarnated” as an adjective? Even though there is no word known, well I can feel this way right and seem perfect: as a result I wish they will avail it.
Continue laughing
Jela ras galla!
images/smilies/icon_lol.gif