Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: About Agame Present aka Agame sister Belaynesh

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 29 Dec 2019, 01:52

The guy is a low iq agame. Just say RIP when you quote him. Hes as good as meles chenawi.
kebena05 wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 22:34
Wisheeye ye Shellew lig
Digital Weyane is as Agame as you are but he seems to an honest Agame than you low IQ Agame trolls here. I know, as Temben agametay, you hate Digital Weyane b/c he is from the upper clan, the Adwan clan that seems to look down on you, the poorest of the poor, the people of Temben

[quote=present post_id=994425 time=1577538837

Btw.... when are you going to denounce Tesfaye gebre ebab, answer me, Mr lover of ethiopians :lol:

Digital Weyane wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 04:13
We Weyane need to immediately hire an Amharic language tutor to teach our Weyane brother Present new Amharic words and phrases, and insults, to rebuild his credibility.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Dec 2019, 16:10

present wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 21:09
Oops

I am always attacking tplf, the enemy of Amaraoromos and other Ethiopians besides the wahabis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wahabi you got nothing on me! Kkkk

Btw, Ethiopia comes first for me before Amara and Oromo! That is me!!

I am BIG! I ain't a tribalist narrow-minded
Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 12:08
present wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 09:28
Wahabi Islamic state lady,

Who is going to believe your lies? :lol:

Don't worry your wahabi boss aka Jawar will believe you. Don't worry... be happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's, actually, better for you to change your user name on ER because you are already known for killing innocent Ethiopians with Jawar. You and Ascari Eritrean Hawzen were telling people on ER how proud you are of Jawar! It's over for you, buddy :lol:

I am Ethiopian! I am watching all her enemies!!24/7!

Regarding Halafi, he is now done. Tplf is Politically dead. But he is noticing those ascari Eritreans hiding in mekele hotel are his real enemy, not my AmaraOromo PM. Now he know tplfs are Ascari Eritreans! Just like Ascari Eritrean Bereket was pretending to be Amara

for many years I attacked him, I am sick and tired of insulting Halafi defending all Ethiopians while you bend wahabi as's for him in mekele. Your boss actually was a good bender. Weradoch

You bend for Halafi

You bend for Arabs

You bend for Somalians and Somali lands

Who do you not bend for! :lol: to bring your wahabi Islamic state agenda upfront

Wahabi, tell the truth. You are the best bender of all times.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 05:29
Rule #1: NEVER, ever, believe a word that an agame cyber troll types or utters. If anything, believe the opposite. If a well known agame troll cosigns something; then know that person being consigned is an agame troll too.
The very fact that sister absent minded aka the silliest agame cyber troll "present" on this forum, is agreeing with trolls who have insulted oromos and the amara he claims to belong to, such as halafifi and minilikze3rd aka abdelaziz (who aint even Muslim aka who knows what other names he or she uses); just proves my/our points. Halafi declares war on amaras daily to allegedly regain lands they took from tegaru... Yet obboletti present never defends his amara people against his tegaru brethren. It's clear as day who obboletti belaynesh is.
Yes indeed there's nothing wrong with being an agame... But if you hide it, in order to be mischievous and try to incite hatred; then yes that's wrong. That's why i respect the tegaru who ain't hiding it such as obboletti halafifi and pastor degnet.
Retarded, anti Muslim and anti Oromo, terrorist TPLF cyber troll and cadre:

Sister absent, aka portlandia aka whatever other usernames you operate under:
No one believes your lies except those like you; your fellow agame cyber trolls.
You guys lie more than anyone on this planet, that's a fact.
You never once defended your so called oromara people from the constant insults of obboletti halafifi, Obboletti minilik ze 3rd and aziza and her other 5 to 10 usernames she probably has.
You only get mad when your agame people are mentioned. Yet you are still trying to tell people you're an amara or oromara. Nobody believes such lies; you may as well admit it and get over it.
No one is as obsessed with hating eritreans as the agame cyber cadres and trolls are.
Amaras aren't. Oromos aren't. Gurages aren't. Somalis definitely aren't. The list goes on.

You never show up on posts where your agame cyber cadres kith and kin, insult Amaras and even say tigray should wage war on Amara and "reclaim lost lands," from them. You only show up when someone insults agames or tplf even. You bring up badme when we all know your tplf kin used amara and oromo youth as human minesweepers to try and overthrow the Eritrean government, install a puppet government and annex massawa.
That war and the damage it inflicted to amara and oromo families is a million times worse than anything eritreans may have done to Ethiopia and Ethiopians.
All you do is attack eritreans, oromo nationalists and Muslims.
You can lie all you want but people like me will always remind you of your lies and your agameness.
At least halafifi,pastor degnet and others, openly claim their tegaruness. I may disagree with many of their views but respect their honesty in regards to their ethnic origin.
Be honest and just admit you're an agame troll from enderta or tembien.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 30 Dec 2019, 00:05

You are not Amara :mrgreen:

You even said it in a different thread that you have no amhara blood :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Dec 2019, 00:53

present wrote:
29 Dec 2019, 23:59
Wahabi,
You are just a wahabi, you don't represent Oromo. You only represent your extremism wahabi staff. Nothing else. I am half Oromo. My half family are all pro Ethiopians. They hate People like you!

Anyway, I love Amara. Not because I am Amara but It's because they love Ethiopia. That is I always admire my Amara side. They never compromise and they are very determined. They are my strength. I love them. As far as Halafi, he is just Halafi. Enough said. Amara already have won!! Amara is DONE!! There are going to benissue here and there but Amara is finished !! Amara has nothing to fight for to benefit only Amara. Amara is back loved by all Ethiopiansim. No insulting on ER can make a dent to Amara. Ascaris and wahabis are littles so ER is too big for them!!

ascaris are just minority. That is why you see them associated with minorities like you wahabi as's. They just hide in mekele hotel. We are just playing with them :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Dec 2019, 16:10
present wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 21:09
Oops

I am always attacking tplf, the enemy of Amaraoromos and other Ethiopians besides the wahabis :lol: :lo

Wahabi you got nothing on me! Kkkk

Btw, Ethiopia comes first for me before Amara and Oromo! That is me!!

I am BIG! I ain't a tribalist narrow-minded
Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 12:08
present wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 09:28
Wahabi Islamic state lady,

Who is going to believe your lies? :lol:

Don't worry your wahabi boss aka Jawar will believe you. Don't worry... be happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's, actually, better for you to change your user name on ER because you are already known for killing innocent Ethiopians with Jawar. You and Ascari Eritrean Hawzen were telling people on ER how proud you are of Jawar! It's over for you, buddy :lol:

I am Ethiopian! I am watching all her enemies!!24/7!

Regarding Halafi, he is now done. Tplf is Politically dead. But he is noticing those ascari Eritreans hiding in mekele hotel are his real enemy, not my AmaraOromo PM. Now he know tplfs are Ascari Eritreans! Just like Ascari Eritrean Bereket was pretending to be Amara

for many years I attacked him, I am sick and tired of insulting Halafi defending all Ethiopians while you bend wahabi as's for him in mekele. Your boss actually was a good bender. Weradoch

You bend for Halafi

You bend for Arabs

You bend for Somalians and Somali lands

Who do you not bend for! :lol: to bring your wahabi Islamic state agenda upfront

Wahabi, tell the truth. You are the best bender of all times.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 05:29
Rule #1: NEVER, ever, believe a word that an agame cyber troll types or utters. If anything, believe the opposite. If a well known agame troll cosigns something; then know that person being consigned is an agame troll too.
The very fact that sister absent minded aka the silliest agame cyber troll "present" on this forum, is agreeing with trolls who have insulted oromos and the amara he claims to belong to, such as halafifi and minilikze3rd aka abdelaziz (who aint even Muslim aka who knows what other names he or she uses); just proves my/our points. Halafi declares war on amaras daily to allegedly regain lands they took from tegaru... Yet obboletti present never defends his amara people against his tegaru brethren. It's clear as day who obboletti belaynesh is.
Yes indeed there's nothing wrong with being an agame... But if you hide it, in order to be mischievous and try to incite hatred; then yes that's wrong. That's why i respect the tegaru who ain't hiding it such as obboletti halafifi and pastor degnet.
Retarded, anti Muslim and anti Oromo, terrorist TPLF cyber troll and cadre:

Sister absent, aka portlandia aka whatever other usernames you operate under:
No one believes your lies except those like you; your fellow agame cyber trolls.
You guys lie more than anyone on this planet, that's a fact.
You never once defended your so called oromara people from the constant insults of obboletti halafifi, Obboletti minilik ze 3rd and aziza and her other 5 to 10 usernames she probably has.
You only get mad when your agame people are mentioned. Yet you are still trying to tell people you're an amara or oromara. Nobody believes such lies; you may as well admit it and get over it.
No one is as obsessed with hating eritreans as the agame cyber cadres and trolls are.
Amaras aren't. Oromos aren't. Gurages aren't. Somalis definitely aren't. The list goes on.

You never show up on posts where your agame cyber cadres kith and kin, insult Amaras and even say tigray should wage war on Amara and "reclaim lost lands," from them. You only show up when someone insults agames or tplf even. You bring up badme when we all know your tplf kin used amara and oromo youth as human minesweepers to try and overthrow the Eritrean government, install a puppet government and annex massawa.
That war and the damage it inflicted to amara and oromo families is a million times worse than anything eritreans may have done to Ethiopia and Ethiopians.
All you do is attack eritreans, oromo nationalists and Muslims.
You can lie all you want but people like me will always remind you of your lies and your agameness.
At least halafifi,pastor degnet and others, openly claim their tegaruness. I may disagree with many of their views but respect their honesty in regards to their ethnic origin.
Be honest and just admit you're an agame troll from enderta or tembien.

Retarded agame cyber troll,

I'm among the few Oromos on here, and you definitely not one of us.
You were quiet as your fellow agame cyber troll kin were denigrating Oromos and wishing all kinds of evil upon Oromos.
Repeating how you're pro Ethiopian is not going to change facts or convince anyone.
Being pro Ethiopian when uttered or typed by you is just empty rhetoric; it's meaningless.
No Ethiopian here regardless of religion or ethnicity is anti Ethiopian, we just may differing views on Ethiopias collective history, which is natural. Not everyone is going to see eye to eye. Especially when it comes to the rulers of the past, be it tewodros, yohannes, haile selassie and others.
You insult eritreans our allies to keep tplf isolated and away from trying to further wreak havoc in the horn.
Meanwhile you are quiet as the same agame trolls you claim to hate, insult oromos Amaras and etc.

You bring up badme as if that weren't a war about tplf/tigrayan expansion into Eritrea and their attempt to kill 2 birds with 1 stone (by sending 10s of thousands of amara and oromo youth as cannon fodder and human minesweepers against the fortified trenches of eritreans army).

May as well give up on pretending to be an amara.
No amara is as obsessed with hating Eritrea as you are. This is one clear sign of who and what you are.
By all means if you wish to ask amaras to help agames fight Eritrea, do so, and the Amaras can react how they want. Oromos Somalis Afars and others won't get involved, it's none of our business and I'm sure Eritrea can defend itself anyway.
...in regards to you pleading with amaras to help you fight Eritrea though; They may want welkait and other lands back as a sign of good will first though.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 30 Dec 2019, 01:29

PRESENT IS NOT AMHARA!

PRESENT IS FROM TEMBIEN

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 30 Dec 2019, 02:16

Present is pure Ethiopian. He hates Askaris and wahhabis, because these two are historical enemies of Ethiopia. :P :P
Bete Gojjam wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 01:29
PRESENT IS NOT AMHARA!

PRESENT IS FROM TEMBIEN

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 30 Dec 2019, 02:36

Zreal you are present now go kill yourself amhara wannebe askari frash adash

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 30 Dec 2019, 19:37

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Dec 2019, 16:10

You never show up on posts where your agame cyber cadres kith and kin, insult Amaras and even say tigray should wage war on Amara and "reclaim lost lands," from them. You only show up when someone insults agames or tplf even. .......

100% True......Baby Wushiyee is an inferiority stricken agame sister..... When brother Ayte Halafi, Sister Abi-gail with her deformed stinky behind and other low IQ dedebit cadres attack Amhara, Agame baby Wushiyee aka Sister Belaynesh is nowhere to be found ..... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

I can challenge her to show us just one instance when she defended the people and land of Amhara against the low IQ dedebit cadres attack and claims ...The last time she responded to her brother Ayte Halafi, she said "You are correct.. After all, you are a Professor" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 30 Dec 2019, 23:15

Agame Tembien Present being Pro Ethiopian means Absolutly nothing!

IntellReport the Askari Terrorist is Pro Ethiopian and Anti Amhara, Now kill yourself cursed tembien :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 31 Dec 2019, 00:28

RIP
present wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 22:51
Zreal,
Thank you my Ethiopian brother! Ascaris and wahabis are our historical enemies! That is right ! Point blank, bro!

Zreal wrote:
30 Dec 2019, 02:16
Present is pure Ethiopian. He hates Askaris and wahhabis, because these two are historical enemies of Ethiopia. :P :P
Bete Gojjam wrote:
PRESENT IS NOT AMHARA!

PRESENT IS FROM TEMBIEN

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 31 Dec 2019, 00:55

RIP
present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 00:54
Ascari Eritrean

Nay RIP nay Le ascaris nay Gigi kiya gud serka.

Nay cherkeee tileh nay ebdeee honehalka :lol: :x :lol:

Nay ze game nay over aleka :lol:

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 00:28
RIP
present wrote:
Zreal,
Thank you my Ethiopian brother! Ascaris and wahabis are our historical enemies! That is right ! Point blank, bro!

Zreal wrote:
Bete Gojjam wrote:
PRESENT IS NOT AMHARA!

PRESENT IS FROM TEMBIEN

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 31 Dec 2019, 01:01

RIP
present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 01:01
Nay shiro

Nay berbere,

Nay kitfo

Nay chechebsa

Nay doro wet

Nay genfo nay qeebay

Ebelahu beye nay Ethiopia

Nay Oromo lady nay gedel ketetikina

Awaaay. Awaaaay awaaaay min terefeena!!

Away tekeberna..... emer tegedalay

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 00:55
RIP
present wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 00:54
Ascari Eritrean

Nay RIP nay Le ascaris nay Gigi kiya gud serka.

Nay cherkeee tileh nay ebdeee honehalka :lol: :x :lol:

Nay ze game nay over aleka :lol:

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 00:28
RIP
present wrote:
Zreal,

Zreal wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Dec 2019, 13:10

[

Lying agame troll,

Don't you ever get tired of lying, when everyone already knows it; and don't you ever get tired of pretending to be something you're NOT?
Also, don't you ever get tired of repeating the same nonsense over and over?
It's actually very sad sister belaynesh or obboletti belaynesh aka sister absent.
We all know that you're an agame cyber troll like others on here; may as well just admit once again that you're an agame who desperately wants to ask Amaras to help you fight Eritrea.
I know Amaras would most likely laugh in your face because they know who their enemies are, but keep trying, who knows; they may listen to your cries one day.

Gigi is an agame just like you. Even if by some miracle she has a little Oromummaa, she speaks as an individual in this case because I know plenty of oromos who would welcome eritreans with open arms but they would not do that for agams trolls.
Just look at recent history.
Eritreans didn't use oromo and amara youth as human minesweepers.
Eritreans didn't loot Ethiopia dry for over 20 years.
Eritreans weren't the ones torturing oromo and amara political prisoners.
Eritrea didn't use abdi illey and liyu forces to wage war on oromos.
The list goes on. And not a single agame troll condemned those tplf crimes on oromos- not even you the so calles oromara.

Overall the biggest enemy of the entire horn of Africa is your beloved tplf and their cadres and mercenaries.
That's a major reason why we know you're agame because anytime tplf and their innumerable amount of crimes are brought up- you change the subject to eritreans.
You saw how oromos and amaras welcomed President Isayas and maybe you got jealous and furious because debresion and your beloved tplf would never get such a welcome.
Lol it must hurt the depths of your agame soul to see another countries leader be more welcomed than agames in the two most crucial parts of Ethiopia- oromia and amara.
And lying about so called Islamic state shows you should stop debating or discussing with an intellectual superior brother. There's no such thing as any religious political movement for oromos; our politics are secular and based on Oromummaa but of course you are retarded and have no idea what to say so you just repeat the same nonsense over ans over.
I don't have to lie or insult to easily refute your retarded nonsensical posts. But you have to lie like a typical agame to get a point across.
By the way if you think oromos, afars, somalis, and others would help you achieve a greater tigray at the expense of their blood and Eritreas; try it then so you can see shabias tanks rolling into mekelle within weeks.