Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2974
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Dec 2019, 14:25

If China can generate about 60 Billion Dollars a year, why can't Ethiopia generate even a billion $ in a year from bamboo production?

How did other countries became rich and why were we ourselves not rich, generally? One of the reasons is, I think, that we are all politicians, no one left for the other fields of engagement.


Dawi
Member
Posts: 3133
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Dawi » 26 Dec 2019, 16:51

Defend - Hope Dr. Abiy sees your thread; it is amazing what you can do with it.




sun
Member
Posts: 4764
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by sun » 26 Dec 2019, 18:30

Dawi wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 16:51
Defend - Hope Dr. Abiy sees your thread; it is amazing what you can do with it.



Hmm... :P

Do you mean that the one and the only one single new PM of over 100 million people needs to deal with millions of minute business, economic, political, social ideas and their developments plus implementations as if the people are already brain dead and couldn't think and develop useful simple ideas abundantly existing in their own surroundings? :roll:

Even small animals like ants know very well how to process and use available resources to their complete advantages. So, please be kind and direct your alerts and advice to the people so that they may be able to make use of the abundantly available resources to their advantages and the advantages of the society. Dependency culture kills creativity, developments and progress! BINGO!
:P

Dawi
Member
Posts: 3133
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Dawi » 26 Dec 2019, 18:42

ፅንፈኛው ፀሐይ (sun)

"ጋላው" ችግኝ መትከል ይወዳል ብዬ ነው። :lol:

Cheers!



sun wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 18:30
Hmm...

Do you mean that the one and the only one single new PM of over 100 million people needs to deal with millions of minute business, economic, political, social ideas and their developments plus implementations as if the people are already brain dead and couldn't think and develop useful simple ideas abundantly existing in their own surroundings?

Even small animals like ants know very well how to process and use available resources to their complete advantages. So, please be kind and direct your alerts and advice to the people so that they may be able to make use of the abundantly available resources to their advantages and the advantages of the society. Dependency culture kills creativity, developments and progress! BINGO!

sun
Member
Posts: 4764
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by sun » 26 Dec 2019, 19:08

Dawi wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 18:42
ፅንፈኛው ፀሐይ (sun)

"ጋላው" ችግኝ መትከል ይወዳል ብዬ ነው። :lol:

Cheers!
sun wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 18:30
Hmm...

Do you mean that the one and the only one single new PM of over 100 million people needs to deal with millions of minute business, economic, political, social ideas and their developments plus implementations as if the people are already brain dead and couldn't think and develop useful simple ideas abundantly existing in their own surroundings?

Even small animals like ants know very well how to process and use available resources to their complete advantages. So, please be kind and direct your alerts and advice to the people so that they may be able to make use of the abundantly available resources to their advantages and the advantages of the society. Dependency culture kills creativity, developments and progress! BINGO!
Hmm... :P

Just tell me as to what makes me tsifegna here in my comment while in reality you are the king and pope of all the dirty drooling red ar$$$ hole extremists (Tsinfegnas). Even small animals like ants can think better! Planting trees is no shame because it is meant to save humanity and our planet which your types can't grasp unless Shimels (baboo) pipes are attached to your kift savage qix in order to clean the junk from the inside as a form of environmental cleaning and green tree planting for the new and future generations.
:lol:
Last edited by sun on 26 Dec 2019, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2974
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Dec 2019, 19:11

Dawi wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 16:51
Defend - Hope Dr. Abiy sees your thread; it is amazing what you can do with it.

Dawi,

I think to have understood what you mean: the recirculation would have then reached 360 degrees, isn't it?

Dawi
Member
Posts: 3133
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Dawi » 26 Dec 2019, 20:56

sun wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 19:08
Hmm...

Just tell me as to what makes me tsifegna here in my comment while in reality you are the king and pope of all the dirty drooling red ar$$$ hole extremists (Tsinfegnas). Even small animals like ants can think better! Planting trees is no shame because it is meant to save humanity and our planet which your types can't grasp unless Shimels (baboo) pipes are attached to your kift savage qix in order to clean the junk from the inside as a form of environmental cleaning and green tree planting for the new and future generations.
sun,

I should have rather called you "tsinfegna" sympathizer! :P

That is knowing you oppose Balderas and support Jawe mildly etc. but, that is fine; even my friend "Defend" does the same thing when it comes to Balderas. Nothing wrong with that!

The cute "insults" you throw in this forum are entertaining and second to none; I give to you on the creativity!

I look forward on learning new blasphemies every-time I read new ones! :~)

Keep up the good work. I don't mean it in a bad way!

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 23266
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Ethoash » 27 Dec 2019, 12:08

i was enjoying this discussion in sea of hate mail...

the question was who in hell China make 60 billion dollar and we earn zero ... the answer is as following..

first i will give example..

do u remember አመልጋ who was highland bottle water founder .. today there might be 100 of water bottling company
do u remember Holland car assembly company today there are many car assembly company...

my point is if there is no copyright, Trademark and Patents

this 3 right protect you from undue competition and copycat ... why should i start risky business instead of waiting for other to encore cost researching and product development and i wait for them to be successful and if they do i just copy whatever they do so i can even cut my price and drive them out of business..

under Amhara rule where their was no copy right the Music industry producer wasted a lot of money to make the Music only looted by other Music shop by copying their cassette.... TPLF try to protect copyright somehow but if the fed. government it self is the one who robe u your copyrighted and patents then what is the point...

some people think patent right and copyright prevented us from progressing by stopping would be business people entering the market .. some people even mistaken free market as mean anything goes... no it should not be but in this regard a lot of education must be given to public to make them understand the value of patents, copyright and Trademark.


i give u few example

Let’s get ready to rumble!

Famed wrestling and boxing announcer Michael Buffer must have known his catchphrase would take off when he started using it in the ‘80s. Since having it trademarked in 1992, he’s reportedly made $400 million by licensing one of the most famous phrases to be used in movies, commercials, video games, you name it.

BAM!
This emphatic onomatopoeia is trademarked by Emeril’s Food of Love, the culinary empire of chef Emeril Lagasse. The trademark lets Emeril’s give your kitchenware (pots, pans, spatulas, etc.) a little extra oomph by slapping the exclamation right on there. Other trademarks do include “Bam” in some form, but only Emeril’s has the added exclamation point

That’s hot
Paris Hilton made her catchphrase famous on her reality show, The Simple Life, and later acquired three trademarks for it: one for use in men’s and women’s clothing, one for electronic devices, and one for alcoholic beverages. In 2007, she sued Hallmark for putting the expression and her image on a greeting card—and won.


my point is USA DOESN'T joke about invention and copyright protection ... so here is my Bamboo proposal... bamboo paper towel



i used Bamboo towel.. በመጀመሪያ ድርቅ ያለ ደርቅ ጨርቅ ይመስላል ።። ምንም የወረቀት ዝምድናም ያለው አይመስልም ፤ ታድያ በወሃ ትንሽ ለስለስ ስታረጉት ልክ የወረቀት ያህል ምንም ልዩነትን ለመለየት በሚያስቸግር ሁኔታ ወረቀት ወረቀት ያላል ። ታድያ በሚፀዳዳ ነገርን አፀድቶ የሽንበቆ ወረቀቱን ማጠብና ማስታት ነው ልክ እንደ ጨርቅ ለሌላ ስራ ዝግጁ እንዲሆን ።

በአጭሩ ጨርቅም ወረቀትም የሆነ ነገር ነው። የሽንበቆ ወረቀት በጣም በጣም ለእኛ አገር ጣቃሚ ነው ለምን ብትሉ ወረቀት ወድ ነው ። የሽንበቆ ወረቀት ከጨርቅ ወረቀት በቶሎ ይደርቃል ልክ እንደወረቀት ። ብዙም ፍትጉኝ ሳይል ይፀዳል ። ምን ብዬ ልናገር ስለ ሽንበቆ ወረቀት።

ታድያ ይህንን ቴክኖለጂ በብዙ ገንዘብ ባስገባ ፤ እዝቡ ይቀበለኛል አይቀበለኝም ሳላወቅ ። ከዚያ በኋላ አፈር ደሜ በልቼ በማስታወቅያ እዝቡን አሳምኜ ትንሽም ያወጣሁትን ውጪ ሳልመለስ አስር የሽንበቆ ወረቀት ፋብሪካ ይቋቋማል ከኔም በርካሽ በመሽጥ ከገበያ ያወጡኛል።

ታድያ መፍትሄው ቀላል ነው ፤ ላምጪው የፔቴንት መብት ቢስጥ። የሽንበቆ ወረቀት የምትለዋንም ቃል በንግድ ምልክት መብት ለዘላለም ቢጠበቅልኝ ። ለማስታወቅያ የተጠቀምኩባቸውን ስንኞች ቃላቶች በሙሉ በኮፒመብት በጠበቁልኝ ለ፸ ዓመት ።።። የዛን ግዜ መሀት ሰው ወድ ፈጠራ ስራ ይገባል።

ለምሳሌ ለምን ኢትዬዽያን የኑግ እህል ልክን የኑግ ዘይት እናመጣለን ለውጭ ። ሌላውም አይደለም እኔ የዘይት ፋብሪካ ብከፍት ምድረምድሩ ዘይት ፋብሪካ ይከፍታል ። እዛው አጠገቤ ጋ። እሱም ባይሆን የአሜሪካ መንግስት የዘይትን ምርት ለማዳከም የነፃ ዘይት በእርዳት በማስገባት እኔ የማመርተውን ዘይት ወድቅ ታረግብኛለች። መንግስት ምንም ለአገር ውስጥ ፋብሪካዎች ከለላ አያረግም ።።።

በነገራችን ላይ ኤሪሚያስ የዘይት መጭመቅያ ነበረው ። መንግስት በነፃ በእርዳታ ዘይት አስገብቶ ነው ያከስረው። እኔ እንኳን ዘዴ መፈለግ ቀላል ነው ። መንግስታችን አሜሪካ በነፃ ዘይት ተቀበል ሲባል እንቢ ለማለት አቅምም ያለው አይመስለኝም ስለዚህ የኛ አምራቾች ለዚህ ሁሉ መስሪ መላ ፈጥረው መንቀሳቀስ አለባቸው። መንግስትም ታክስ በነፃ ለአያ አመት ቢስጣቸው ለመንገድ ወጊዎቹ። በጣም ጥሩ ነው። የአሜሪካን ዘይት ገበያው ላይ የመድፋትን አሻጥር ኤርሚያስ ዘይቱን ገዝቶ ሳሙና በመስራት ይወጣው ነበር ባይ ነኝ።

ሌላም ዘዴ አለ የውጭ ዘይት ካንስር ያስመጣል ብሎ በማሰወራት ። ይህ እንግዲህ የነ ምክር አይደለም የንግደ ፉኩኩር ዜዴ እንጂ ። ሕዝባችንን የአገራችን ዘይት ኦርጅናል ጤናማ ኬሚካል ያልገባበት እንደወረድ የተጨመቀ እንደሆነ ማስረዳት ታላቅ ለወጥ ያመጣል። ለምሳሌ የብርቱካን ጭማቂን ከውጭ የሚመጣውን የታሸገውን አዙሮ ማየት ነው የኬሚካሎቹን ድርድር ።። የኛ ተፈጥራዊ ስለሆነ ይህንን ማስገንዘብ ታላቅ ነገር ነው።


ሌላው ደግሞ ሼር ካፓታል ። ለምሳሌ እኔ የመጀመሪያው የሽንበቆ ወረቀት አምራች ነኝ ልብል ። መንግስት ለመቶ ነጋዴዎች ተመሳሳይ ንግድ ፍቃድ ከመስጠት ሼር ካፓታል ከኔ ጋራ እንዲገቡ ማበረታቻ ታክስ እፎይታ የመሬት ስጦታ እና የመሳሰሉትን በማረግ የኔን ምርት በጣም ዝቅተኛ ከውጭ ከሚመጣው ተወዳደሪ ማረግ ይቻላል።

ይሄው ነው መልክቴ።

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2974
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Dec 2019, 15:33

Ethoash,

you appeared to be better off when you seemed to dislike the language of insult while discussing about just issues of perhaps common interest. But after a few lines you yourself went back to your usual home of "amhara rule, amhara rule of this and that".

Amhara rule, if it existed, then it is a matter of the past. Here we are talking about issue of the future (interest of the future). Even if Amhara ruled before 150 years, still it is better to focus on what will happen after 150 years from now instead of indulging oneself on what happend before 150 years of now.

Don't you think it is better to finally say a farewell to your way of thinking?

Then also try to present in a compacted way, don't assume I am full of energy to read through all of your lengthy essay after a long day of my at work.

I am also lost where the issues of patent, copyright and trademark have got a relevance to producing bamboo trees and commercializing them, if possible.

My parents used to have a few of that tree breed but it could be of a different species and I am not sure if we used in any meaningful way while I was young. I only know now about singing "shimala koo, yaa shimala koo..." when we try to express the strength of the tree. It must have been very strong tree type.


sun
Member
Posts: 4764
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by sun » 27 Dec 2019, 20:29

Dawi wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 20:56
sun wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 19:08
Hmm...

Just tell me as to what makes me tsifegna here in my comment while in reality you are the king and pope of all the dirty drooling red ar$$$ hole extremists (Tsinfegnas). Even small animals like ants can think better! Planting trees is no shame because it is meant to save humanity and our planet which your types can't grasp unless Shimels (baboo) pipes are attached to your kift savage qix in order to clean the junk from the inside as a form of environmental cleaning and green tree planting for the new and future generations.
sun,

I should have rather called you "tsinfegna" sympathizer! :P

That is knowing you oppose Balderas and support Jawe mildly etc. but, that is fine; even my friend "Defend" does the same thing when it comes to Balderas. Nothing wrong with that!

The cute "insults" you throw in this forum are entertaining and second to none; I give to you on the creativity!

I look forward on learning new blasphemies every-time I read new ones! :~)

Keep up the good work. I don't mean it in a bad way!
Really? :P

The worst kind of blasphemies comes from you, the pope and patriarch of blasphemy printing press as stated by you like here>>
Dawi wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 18:42
ፅንፈኛው ፀሐይ (sun)
"ጋላው" ችግኝ መትከል ይወዳል ብዬ ነው።. You wrote as a barbarian hateful extremist animal. Yes, honorable people plant trees and save humanity and the environment from collapsing while extremist street corner vagabonds like you just go and leisurely sh!t on those young trees and the more than good people who planted them. That is exactly what your vulgar comment herein seems to demonstrate publicly. 8)

Dawi
Member
Posts: 3133
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Dawi » 27 Dec 2019, 22:36

8)
sun wrote:
27 Dec 2019, 20:29
Dawi wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 20:56
sun wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 19:08
Hmm...

Just tell me as to what makes me tsifegna here in my comment while in reality you are the king and pope of all the dirty drooling red ar$$$ hole extremists (Tsinfegnas). Even small animals like ants can think better! Planting trees is no shame because it is meant to save humanity and our planet which your types can't grasp unless Shimels (baboo) pipes are attached to your kift savage qix in order to clean the junk from the inside as a form of environmental cleaning and green tree planting for the new and future generations.
sun,

I should have rather called you "tsinfegna" sympathizer!

That is knowing you oppose Balderas and support Jawe mildly etc. but, that is fine; even my friend "Defend" does the same thing when it comes to Balderas. Nothing wrong with that!

The cute "insults" you throw in this forum are entertaining and second to none; I give to you on the creativity!

I look forward on learning new blasphemies every-time I read new ones! :~)

Keep up the good work. I don't mean it in a bad way!
Really? :P

The worst kind of blasphemies comes from you, the pope and patriarch of blasphemy printing press as stated by you like here>>
Dawi wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 18:42
ፅንፈኛው ፀሐይ (sun)
"ጋላው" ችግኝ መትከል ይወዳል ብዬ ነው።. You wrote as a barbarian hateful extremist animal. Yes, honorable people plant trees and save humanity and the environment from collapsing while extremist street corner vagabonds like you just go and leisurely sh!t on those young trees and the more than good people who planted them. That is exactly what your vulgar comment herein seems to demonstrate publicly.
sun,

That is funny! I grew up in a place where Amara mothers called their tall kids "ቀውላላ ጋላ!" sometimes that nick ends up being the tall kid's nick name for life! Mind you, it is by-enlarge harmless. The mother do it with utmost affection in case you don't know that.

Now, everyone needs to be politically correct. I understand!

Let me tell you something, "ቀውላላ ጋላ" kid, got all the beautiful girls! Others hated that! Again, in case you didn't know that.

I called Abiy "ጋላ" affectionately!

I bet Abiy as a pretty boy himself, knows that "affectionate" name very well, even though he is not a tall "ጋላ!" :P man however, he is now in a rock and hard place to appreciate it dealing with ፅንፈኞች & their sympathizers who don't know who they are in the Ethiopian context like sun in this forum.

I am sure all will pass and situation shall return to normal. The peripheral ፅንፈኞች, in time shall calm down. Oromo not only are founders of present Ethiopia but, were running modern Ethiopia as we knew it all along.

Do you know Ethiopian Amalgamated limited? That was the largest Import/Exporter company in Ethiopia before Derg nationalized, that included fertilizer importing business. Owned other diverse Industries including Addis Tire. That was before EFFORT. That family is my extended family I came from; so I know what I am talking about and know who I am.

Cheers!

ps.

I knew Ethoash was going to join this thread because it is his forte!

Love the bamboo towel!

I am looking into the "charcoal" side of Bamboo; it is not just to burn as fuel but, it's popular use as air cleaner.

"ፅንፈኞች & their sympathizers" are obstacles for investments today; Debre-Berhan is the only place next to Addis to tap that huge market for now. As soon as p2 calms down the whole country, much more investments will take place.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 23266
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Ethoash » 28 Dec 2019, 00:41

DDT
I am also lost where the issues of patent, copyright and trademark have got a relevance to producing bamboo trees and commercializing them, if possible.

My parents used to have a few of that tree breed but it could be of a different species and I am not sure if we used in any meaningful way while I was young. I only know now about singing "shimala koo, yaa shimala koo..." when we try to express the strength of the tree. It must have been very strong tree type

Dear DDT,

first u must know the value of copyright, trademark and patent if u want to start business...some business run with trade secret such as COCA-COLA and KFC opted for trade secret then patent right because patent right expired with in 20 years.

one up on time one black Coca Cola employee got the secret formula of Coca Cola and try to sell it to Pepsi but the Pepsi blew the whistle and the poor black girl arrested.. what those black doesnt understand is the white will never sale out their own kind to black...beside that big company like Pepsi doesnt want get involved in illegal activity .......had this black girl went to China, Russia, India thing would have been different....

anyhow .... my point is even Coca Cola and other company protect their product using trade secret to give them advantage..

IBM have 9,100 patents .... so patents right is the most valuable asset a company can have....

now if i imported the Bamboo towel paper technology and find out next day.....somebody going to open Bamboo towel paper next to me.. and compete against me... to prevent this i need patent right... to stop other from manufacturing Bamboo paper towel for next 20 years.

second i need copyright to copyright the word Bamboo paper towel...

i need trademark to protect my Lego


====================

i am not talking about planting Bamboo .. u can plant Bamboo that is not the problem the problem is if i start making Bamboo cycle i dont want someone to open the same shop next to me and producing the same product... yes, he or she can join me as share company and grow our company but not as competition for next 20 years.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


another example Abebe Bikila name anyone use it in commercial even Ethiopian airlines named one of their plane Abebe Bikila but Abebe Bikila family should be get paid for that ... now they build Abebe Bikila stadium but i dont think they r paying the family of the great Ethiopian runners.

copyright and patents make the inventors and the author make them rich that encourage other to pursue original idea and invention

protecting one invention lead to many invention for example Thomas Alva Edison have 1,093 U.S. patents ... if u robe him the first invention we would not have his 1092 invention he would have stopped..as i said inventors usually invent more then one invention to do that their first invention must be protected and get them money so that they will have money for next invention








Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 23266
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Ethoash » 28 Dec 2019, 09:50

i always thinking why we r pooooooooooooooooooooooor.. the answer is in this thread

DDT told us the Chinese got 60 billion dollar out of Bamboo thread but he doesnt want to spend time to read my in put that is not even two pages. and he still doesnt understand what copyright, trademark and patent right means and in this contest

Dawit and Son fighting each other over nothing .. what Dawit doesnt know about Ato Sun like son he always joke that is not called for ለቅሶ ቤት ሄዶ ስውን ለማሳቅ ይቀልድና ። ማንም ሳይስቅለት ሲቀር የሚቆጣ ልጅ ብዬ ከድሮ የስየምኩት ነው። አሁን በዚህ ትሬድ ላይ የሚቀለድ ነገር አለ ውይ።

when i see the first video where the ቄስ looking guy saying his farm land is wasted planting Bamboo and he was forced to defrost the Bamboo tree to build his home the other guy also complain they dont have industry that received their bamboo የገበያ ትሰስር የለንም ፤ በአቅራቢያችን የሽንበቆ ፋብሪካ ስለሌለ ምርታችንን ስለማይቀበሉት ፤ ያመረትነው ሽንበቆ ኪሳራ ነው ያመጣብን ፤

በዚህ በኩል ሽንበቆ አምራቾች ገበያ አጣን ያላሉ በሌላ በኩል ደግሞ ቆቃ ግድብ በደለል ምክንያት ሃይል ማምረት አቁሞዋል ፨ ሌላውም ግድብ እንደዚሁ በደለል እየተሞላ ነው። የአባይም ግድብ በጣም በደለል የመሞላቱ ጉዳይ ያሳስባል ለምን ቢባል በጣም ደለል የተሞላ ውሃ ወድ ግድቡ ስለሚገባ። አባይ በደለል የተሞላ ስለሆነ ነው ጥቁር አባይ የሚባለው አፈራችንንም ወስዶ ለግብፅ የሚስጥብን ግድባችንንም በደለል እንደሚሞላው ጥርጥር የለውም ከግዜ በኋላ ። የአባይ ግድብ የደለል ማስተንፈሻ ቢኖረውም ከዚህ ሁሉ ተራሮች ላይ በሙሉ በሽንበቆ ምርት መሽፈን ታላቅ ጥቅም አለው።

የሆነ ወንዝ ደርቆብናል። በሐረር ውስት የአፈር አውሎንፋስ ይነፍስ ጀምሮዋል ይህ ሁሉ የሚሆነው እኳ አፈሩ በመሽርሽሩ ነው። ለዚህ ፍቱ መዳኒቱ ደግሞ ሳር መትከል ነው ታድያ ሽንበቆ የሳር ዘር ነው በቶሎ አድጎ አፈራችንን ይከላከልናል።

ሱዳን በአመት በሚልዬን ዶላር ታጣለች ደለል ከግድቧ ለማስወገድ ። ታድያ የእኛ የኤሌትሪክ ባለስልጣን ብልጥ ከሆነ ሰዎችን ገንዘብ ቢከፍል ሽንበቆ በተራራም ቦታ ላይ እርሻ በማይታረስበት ላይ እንዲተክሉና ። በአምስት ሚልዬን ዶላር የሽንበቆ ፋብሪካ በየቦታው በማቆቋም የገበያ ት ሰስር ቢፈጥራላቸው ። ስልሳ ሚሊዬን ዶላሩ ቀርቶብን ግድባችንና ለም አፈራችንን በታገድነው።


i like the government women who do research on Bamboo.. i said Ethiopia government should closed all minister and open up Bamboo factory the factory itself do the research this women would have been hired by the Bamboo company ...

Ethiopia agriculture minster that minister this minster is like swimming instructor who have never swam but try to teach swimming lesson out of book.. all i am saying is jump in to water and try to learn swimming stop the endless theory...

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2974
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Dec 2019, 14:37

Ethoash wrote:
28 Dec 2019, 09:50
i always thinking why we r pooooooooooooooooooooooor.. the answer is in this thread

DDT told us the Chinese got 60 billion dollar out of Bamboo thread but he doesnt want to spend time to read my in put that is not even two pages. and he still doesnt understand what copyright, trademark and patent right means and in this contest

Dawit and Son fighting each other over nothing .. what Dawit doesnt know about Ato Sun like son he always joke that is not called for ለቅሶ ቤት ሄዶ ስውን ለማሳቅ ይቀልድና ። ማንም ሳይስቅለት ሲቀር የሚቆጣ ልጅ ብዬ ከድሮ የስየምኩት ነው። አሁን በዚህ ትሬድ ላይ የሚቀለድ ነገር አለ ውይ።

when i see the first video where the ቄስ looking guy saying his farm land is wasted planting Bamboo and he was forced to defrost the Bamboo tree to build his home the other guy also complain they dont have industry that received their bamboo የገበያ ትሰስር የለንም ፤ በአቅራቢያችን የሽንበቆ ፋብሪካ ስለሌለ ምርታችንን ስለማይቀበሉት ፤ ያመረትነው ሽንበቆ ኪሳራ ነው ያመጣብን ፤

በዚህ በኩል ሽንበቆ አምራቾች ገበያ አጣን ያላሉ በሌላ በኩል ደግሞ ቆቃ ግድብ በደለል ምክንያት ሃይል ማምረት አቁሞዋል ፨ ሌላውም ግድብ እንደዚሁ በደለል እየተሞላ ነው። የአባይም ግድብ በጣም በደለል የመሞላቱ ጉዳይ ያሳስባል ለምን ቢባል በጣም ደለል የተሞላ ውሃ ወድ ግድቡ ስለሚገባ። አባይ በደለል የተሞላ ስለሆነ ነው ጥቁር አባይ የሚባለው አፈራችንንም ወስዶ ለግብፅ የሚስጥብን ግድባችንንም በደለል እንደሚሞላው ጥርጥር የለውም ከግዜ በኋላ ። የአባይ ግድብ የደለል ማስተንፈሻ ቢኖረውም ከዚህ ሁሉ ተራሮች ላይ በሙሉ በሽንበቆ ምርት መሽፈን ታላቅ ጥቅም አለው።

የሆነ ወንዝ ደርቆብናል። በሐረር ውስት የአፈር አውሎንፋስ ይነፍስ ጀምሮዋል ይህ ሁሉ የሚሆነው እኳ አፈሩ በመሽርሽሩ ነው። ለዚህ ፍቱ መዳኒቱ ደግሞ ሳር መትከል ነው ታድያ ሽንበቆ የሳር ዘር ነው በቶሎ አድጎ አፈራችንን ይከላከልናል።

ሱዳን በአመት በሚልዬን ዶላር ታጣለች ደለል ከግድቧ ለማስወገድ ። ታድያ የእኛ የኤሌትሪክ ባለስልጣን ብልጥ ከሆነ ሰዎችን ገንዘብ ቢከፍል ሽንበቆ በተራራም ቦታ ላይ እርሻ በማይታረስበት ላይ እንዲተክሉና ። በአምስት ሚልዬን ዶላር የሽንበቆ ፋብሪካ በየቦታው በማቆቋም የገበያ ት ሰስር ቢፈጥራላቸው ። ስልሳ ሚሊዬን ዶላሩ ቀርቶብን ግድባችንና ለም አፈራችንን በታገድነው።


i like the government women who do research on Bamboo.. i said Ethiopia government should closed all minister and open up Bamboo factory the factory itself do the research this women would have been hired by the Bamboo company ...

Ethiopia agriculture minster that minister this minster is like swimming instructor who have never swam but try to teach swimming lesson out of book.. all i am saying is jump in to water and try to learn swimming stop the endless theory...
The other reason why we are poor is also that we start to talk about two different things instead of remaining with one, even when we claim to discuss about just a simple entity like a bamboo tree (ቀርካሃ፣ ሸንበቆ ሳይሆን).

Naga Tuma
Member
Posts: 4539
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 00:27

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Naga Tuma » 31 Dec 2019, 04:21

Dawi wrote:
27 Dec 2019, 22:36
I grew up in a place where Amara mothers called their tall kids "ቀውላላ ጋላ!" sometimes that nick ends up being the tall kid's nick name for life! Mind you, it is by-enlarge harmless. The mother do it with utmost affection in case you don't know that.
Dawi,

Neither word can be an expression of affection. Perhaps, there are mothers who do not realize what can be perceived as an expression of affection or infraction.

A while back, I met an Afan Oromo speaking grown up man who was taught at a young age about the verse in the Bible that goes something to the effect that the seed of Shem is blessed and that of Ham is cursed. Then he learned that Amharic speakers are Semitic and Afan Oromo speakers are Hamitic. So, he formed an understanding that an Afan Oromo speaker may not become a leader of Ethiopia because the Bible said so. He told me that he rejected his childhood education long after he became a grown up man.

The nick name for life expression you wrote here reminded me that true story.

My late mother was not an unruly person. However, I have seen her become unruly on three occasions in my life.

One was when I was a very young boy. Unbeknownst to me, I was making some uncultured noise as some country folks were passing by our ቄ (ቀዬ) that had a fence. It was a mere coincidence. After noticing that, she pulled me to her and gave me a gentle motherly slap on my check. I was caught off guard because I didn't know what I did wrong but she told me to not repeat making that kind of noise again. Then I understood her, loved her whipping me into shape, really, because I didn't know that the noise I was making was unacceptable to the ears of others.

The second one was when somebody got up in the morning and started to plow our family's land that my late father worked hard and bought at a young age. This was during the time of Colonel Menghistu Hailemariam. Leaders of the Peasant Association where we lived had given the land away to another family without even informing us that it was given away. On that morning, my late father had gone to literacy education (መሰረተ ትምህርት) and the head of the other family chose to come and plow our land at that time. When she saw somebody plowing our land, she grabbed a ዱላ and started to go to the field that the man was plowing. I followed her as did our family's dog. When we arrived, without any hesitation, she hit the ox on our side with the ዱላ. At that moment the dog jumped on that ox. The ox broke its ቀንበር and ran away as the man behind the oxen watched in silence. His dad, who was watching from a distance, called him and asked him: Didn't we tell you to stop it if they refused? We heard it in surprise, the oxen gone, the man stood in silence, and our land was saved from being taken away. This is not a joke.

The third one was in the middle of a big Saturday market. I had gone with her to the market where she took some produce to sell. A young city girl came to buy the produce, which she did. There was a complete transaction. Then came the usual ኤብስ. It is when you give 10 grams for free after you sell a produce or product worth 1 kilogram. My late mother gave her ኤበ. The young girl wanted more and she was told she had had enough. Not satisfied, the young girl utters ይህቺ ጋ*. No sooner did the poor girl utter those word than my late mother pull a ዱላ out of nowhere and landed on the back of the girl very hard. The girl ran away very fast and nobody asked about what had just happened. This is not a joke, either.

I hope you understand how deeply offensive it can be and tick off even the humblest of people. She had courageous brothers. Once up on a time, with the support of other countrymen, one of them went to the wilderness and jumped on a ነብር that had killed their sister and killed it. After that, he said: ጉማ ባሴን ሃዾ ካሱ ደዸቤ. It roughly means that he failed to resurrect his sister after avenging the beast that killed her.
Ethoash wrote: Dawit and Son fighting each other over nothing
Ethoash,

Coming together necessarily comes before working together.

Dawi
Member
Posts: 3133
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Dawi » 31 Dec 2019, 06:53

Naga Tuma wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 04:21
Dawi wrote: ↑27 Dec 2019, 22:36
I grew up in a place where Amara mothers called their tall kids "ቀውላላ ጋላ!" sometimes that nick ends up being the tall kid's nick name for life! Mind you, it is by-enlarge harmless. The mother do it with utmost affection in case you don't know that.
Dawi,

Neither word can be an expression of affection. Perhaps, there are mothers who do not realize what can be perceived as an expression of affection or infraction.
Naga,

I agree!

Thank you for sharing a touching story.

That's why I put my "affectionate word" in quotes; I was hoping to sting the gull-able sun a bit and it worked beyond my expectations. I prefer not to use such words in general because they can be taken the wrong way as you explained eloquently in the personal and family experiences you witnessed.

Let me share my experience as well; growing up, being called the "G" word didn't bother me, not only because I felt I was the best-looking guy around but, the privileged environment I grew up at was in my favor. My family owned big sized land in the middle of Merkatto; my father was never willing to sale a piece of land he inherited from his dad; his dad probably inherited from his great grandfather when they invaded in the 16th century? Darn Derg, EPRDF morons! For taking our land! :P

My dad/mom were fluent in both languages but, us kids and surroundings consisting of multi ethnic groups spoke Amharic. I grew up knowing that huge lands around AA belonged to some Oromo Balabats for one; I knew some of them in person. Who do you think was the boss then? "G" word my foot! :~)

Folks bought/leased plots of land left & right for very reasonable prices from them to build houses and what have you until Derg nationalized all land. One more thing I should tell you is, I didn't meet that grand father of mine because he didn't return from Maichew war fighting the Italians; that may disclose to you as one more reason for attachment to country.

Cheers!
Naga Tuma wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 04:21
A while back, I met an Afan Oromo speaking grown up man who was taught at a young age about the verse in the Bible that goes something to the effect that the seed of Shem is blessed and that of Ham is cursed. Then he learned that Amharic speakers are Semitic and Afan Oromo speakers are Hamitic. So, he formed an understanding that an Afan Oromo speaker may not become a leader of Ethiopia because the Bible said so. He told me that he rejected his childhood education long after he became a grown up man.

The nick name for life expression you wrote here reminded me that true story.

My late mother was not an unruly person. However, I have seen her become unruly on three occasions in my life.

One was when I was a very young boy. Unbeknownst to me, I was making some uncultured noise as some country folks were passing by our ቄ (ቀዬ) that had a fence. It was a mere coincidence. After noticing that, she pulled me to her and gave me a gentle motherly slap on my check. I was caught off guard because I didn't know what I did wrong but she told me to not repeat making that kind of noise again. Then I understood her, loved her whipping me into shape, really, because I didn't know that the noise I was making was unacceptable to the ears of others.

The second one was when somebody got up in the morning and started to plow our family's land that my late father worked hard and bought at a young age. This was during the time of Colonel Menghistu Hailemariam. Leaders of the Peasant Association where we lived had given the land away to another family without even informing us that it was given away. On that morning, my late father had gone to literacy education (መሰረተ ትምህርት) and the head of the other family chose to come and plow our land at that time. When she saw somebody plowing our land, she grabbed a ዱላ and started to go to the field that the man was plowing. I followed her as did our family's dog. When we arrived, without any hesitation, she hit the ox on our side with the ዱላ. At that moment the dog jumped on that ox. The ox broke its ቀንበር and ran away as the man behind the oxen watched in silence. His dad, who was watching from a distance, called him and asked him: Didn't we tell you to stop it if they refused? We heard it in surprise, the oxen gone, the man stood in silence, and our land was saved from being taken away. This is not a joke.

The third one was in the middle of a big Saturday market. I had gone with her to the market where she took some produce to sell. A young city girl came to buy the produce, which she did. There was a complete transaction. Then came the usual ኤብስ. It is when you give 10 grams for free after you sell a produce or product worth 1 kilogram. My late mother gave her ኤበ. The young girl wanted more and she was told she had had enough. Not satisfied, the young girl utters ይህቺ ጋ*. No sooner did the poor girl utter those word than my late mother pull a ዱላ out of nowhere and landed on the back of the girl very hard. The girl ran away very fast and nobody asked about what had just happened. This is not a joke, either.

I hope you understand how deeply offensive it can be and tick off even the humblest of people. She had courageous brothers. Once up on a time, with the support of other countrymen, one of them went to the wilderness and jumped on a ነብር that had killed their sister and killed it. After that, he said: ጉማ ባሴን ሃዾ ካሱ ደዸቤ. It roughly means that he failed to resurrect his sister after avenging the beast that killed her.
Ethoash wrote:
Dawit and Son fighting each other over nothing
Ethoash,

Coming together necessarily comes before working together.

Naga Tuma
Member
Posts: 4539
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 00:27

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Naga Tuma » 31 Dec 2019, 13:33

Dawi,

Thank you too for sharing a touching story. One of my late uncles on my late father's side was also in one of those places, Maichew, if I remember correctly. He came back and often joked that his oldest brother, who as a Balabat also owned a relatively big size countryside land, sent him there and stayed behind at home. The oldest brother was like the head of the family because their father died when they were young.

I read your first post with the word in the quote as a humor. The second one with the two words in the quote? Not so much.

Cheers to you as well.

Dawi
Member
Posts: 3133
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Dawi » 31 Dec 2019, 16:54

Naga Tuma wrote:
31 Dec 2019, 13:33
Dawi,

Thank you too for sharing a touching story. One of my late uncles on my late father's side was also in one of those places, Maichew, if I remember correctly. He came back and often joked that his oldest brother, who as a Balabat also owned a relatively big size countryside land, sent him there and stayed behind at home. The oldest brother was like the head of the family because their father died when they were young.

I read your first post with the word in the quote as a humor. The second one with the two words in the quote? Not so much.

Cheers to you as well.
Greetings Naga!

I can understand, the second one is an "offensive" sounding term to many but, because it was my personal experience, growing in AA, I may have tolerated it too much & even taken it as acceptable. In fact, in the back of my mind, I still associate wrongly that all tall Ethiopians are Oromos; I have to pinch my self to make myself realize that it is not always true; there are other tall Ethiopians as well.

On another note, looking of the "N" word used in the US among blacks "affectionately" most of the time, it may show some similarities to our "G" type of words; I've lived here for long but, would not prescribe using that word however, I do understand & tolerate folks who use the "N" word because they feel comfortable with it. In other words, I admit that I don't like using the "N" word however, I don't get offended much when others use it.

Having said that, your point on my use of the "second term" as offensive is well taken by me.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and offering very wise inputs on this thread.

Ethoash may think this discussion digressed too much from the subject matter. He has a point there but, one can't say time was wasted.

Looking at some of the videos posted on "Bamboo" on this thread, the "grass" looks like a "magic bullet" solution for our predicament on the environment & job creation. Ethiopia has 70% of Africa's Bamboo! How about that Dr. Abiy? :)

One thing is certain, we have few "magic bullets" known already to help us get out poverty, our problem unfortunately is not lack of material resources nor the know how.

Happy New Year to you all!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 23266
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Bamboo Tree and its economic potential: 60 Billion $ income in China, what does Ethiopia earn thereof?

Post by Ethoash » 01 Jan 2020, 12:04

Ato son and Ato Naga tuna

cut from the same cloth both of them try to make themselves knowledgeable quote all dead white man quote ....instead of talking about Bamboo...

but both are not harmless Ato Sun never ever talk about issue all he does is pant rose picture about oromo people ... it doesnt matter what u talk .. Ato tuna no the other hand he must put his quote...regardless the issue call for it.. and both of them write in code. as i said both are not harmless. if u read them u dont get knowledge

Post Reply