Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Issu is in Addis - The talk will be what?

Post by Misraq » 25 Dec 2019, 03:49

I think Issu and Abichu will be drafting the day they will toss abay-tigray like coin. No doubt this surprise visit will be on how to catch Getachew Assefa and put TPLF on the history book. The people of Tigray need freedom and it seems they will get sooner than expected

But, my fear is that Issu and Abichu might not agree on who should take custody of Sibhat Nega. From my sources, both wanted Sibhat Nega.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Issu is in Addis - The talk will be what?

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Dec 2019, 04:54

I think the two tyrants are discussing the demands put forth by our Weyane leaders to use Article 39 to declare our Tigray's independence in 2020.

We gave the tyrants a February 31st deadline to get back to us with an answer, or we will take our case to the UN Security Council to request a referendum.

No more Mister Nice Weyanay!
:evil: :evil:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Dec 2019, 08:18

We're having dumb weyanes for Christmas dinner qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Dec 2019, 08:25

Misraq wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 03:49

I think Issu and Abichu will be drafting the day they will toss abay-tigray like coin. No doubt this surprise visit will be on how to catch Getachew Assefa and put TPLF on the history book. The people of Tigray need freedom and it seems they will get sooner than expected

But, my fear is that Issu and Abichu might not agree on who should take custody of Sibhat Nega. From my sources, both wanted Sibhat Nega.
This has nothing to do with woyane or negga, if any thing, wedi medhin berad desires woyane to be around. He is only travelling to Ethiopia for PR consumption purpose and like all his visits to Sudan, Gulf arabs and Ethiopia, this is another purposeless so called state visit.

His supreme eminence Deqi-Arawit

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Dec 2019, 09:16

Abiy might suspend the delivery of your GMO Canadian wheat :mrgreen: not a good idea talaku meri awash
Digital Weyane wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 04:54
I think the two tyrants are discussing the demands put forth by our Weyane leaders to use Article 39 to declare our Tigray's independence in 2020.

We gave the tyrants a February 31st deadline to get back to us with an answer, or we will take our case to the UN Security Council to request a referendum.

No more Mister Nice Weyanay!
:evil: :evil:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Dec 2019, 10:21

Papapapapapapa alcohol is speaking through Deqiq agameW. Good God did you figure this up? Don’t tell me it revealed it to you on Smirnoff bottle under the warning statement or may be your alchohl rotting brain forecasted. :P

“Supreme” ወሲኸካላ ? :P " His supreme eminence" በለ አጋሜው :lol:
The point is it’s in agameWoch cultures that claiming such ridiculous “እምበይተይ" "ጎይታይ" "ንጉሰይ" .... just to cover their lowlifestyle.
Pathetic!

His king of kings fed :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 08:25
Misraq wrote:

This has nothing to do with woyane or negga, if any thing, wedi medhin berad desires woyane to be around. He is only travelling to Ethiopia for PR consumption purpose and like all his visits to Sudan, Gulf arabs and Ethiopia, this is another purposeless so called state visit.

His supreme eminence Deqi-Arawit

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Dec 2019, 10:43

Guya Misraq is light weight

whatever he said is without thinking the other side.. Dr. Abiy should ban Issu coming to Ethiopia .. Issu health is very risky he is not authorized to fly American or any Western airlines due too his health so why should Ethiopia airlines allowed him to fly having health issue.. i am not saying this to harm or to insult Issu .. it would be the biggest political crisis if Issu died in Ethiopian ground .. let alone die in Ethiopia even if he return from Ethiopia and die in Eritrea in few weeks people would have blame us for poison him since Amhara were famous poisoning their opponent....

now to main issue if Eritrea and Ethiopia start war that would be the biggest gift this xmass that Golden received ..

here is the two out come of the war .. Eritrean and Ethiopia win ... that is Eritrean and Ethiopia problem what to do with Golden..

now the second out come is Golden win .. if Golden win this is what will happened to Ethiopia and Eritrea

Eritrea will be landlocked because the golden make sure Assab Afar and Massawa citizen get their own referendum and the golden will count the vote..

second the Amhara will lose all occupied land and some land will be given to Sudan just to give the Amhara homework .. even settled Egyptian military in Amhara land ... just to make sure the Amhara cry forever

3rd..Amhara will be force to take Article 39 after all their occupied land taken back to Golden .. then Meles deportation policy will be applied to Amha in Addis Ababa ... because Addis Ababa will be returned to oromia

4th once the Amhara force to take article 39 pill Ethiopia live happier ever after... this is what will happened if Amhaa and Eritrea lose the war..

pls pls dont try to say Eritrea and Amhara start war with Golden because no Ethiopians will start war with golden .. if there is war only Eritrea and Amhar would be waging war no oromo will join them ... just mark my word ..

ስለዚህ ጦር እናነሳለን እያልክ አታጎጎን። በናታቹሁ ጦርነቱን ጀመራቹሁት ፍፃሜውን እንየው። እናት ህ ወለዳሀለች ጀግና ከሆንክ ጦርነት ጀምር ወሬህን ማቅራራት ህን ትተህ።

ጦርነት ቢጀመር አማራው ብቻውን ነው የሚዋጋው ኦሮሞች በፍፁም ለአማራ አይሞቱም ቢቻላቸው ለትግሬዎች ያግዛሉ እንጂ። አንዴ ጦርነቱ ከላቀ በኋላ አማራ ከትግሬዬ የወስደችውን መሬት በሙሉ ትመልሳለች። ከኢትዬዽያም በግዶ ትገነጠላለች ። በጠቅላላ ኢትዬዽያ ወስጥ ያሉ አማሮች ምርጫ ይስጣቸዋል ኢትዬዽያዊ ወይስ አማሮች መሆናቸውን ኢትዬዽያዊ ነን ካሉ አፋን ኦሮምኛ በእስቸኮይ መማር ይጠበቅባቸዋል አማርኛ ከአስር አመት በኋላ ወድቅ ይሆናል ። አማራ ነኝ ያለ በሙሉ ደግሞ ወድ አማራ ይላካል። አንዴ ኢትዬዽያዊ ነኝ ካለ በኋላ አማርኛ ላወራ ብሎ ሙግት አይስራም።

ለኤርትራኖች ደግሞ ወደብ አልባ ይሆናሉ አፋርም ምፅዋም ነዋሪዎች ወደባቸውን ይዘው ይገነጠላሉ ። ትግሬዎች ሪፈረንደም በማረግ ምርጫ ቆጣሪ በመሆን ይህንን ተግባራዊ ያረጋሉ።

ኤርትራ እና አማሮች ትግሬዎችን ካሽነፉሳ ።። እሱ የእናንተ ችግር ነው የፈለጋቹሁን እርጎት ። ትግሬዎች ሞትን ለመቀበል ዝግጁ ናቸው በአማራ ከመገዛት ። ይህ ማለት ግን ትግሬዎች በፍፁም ጦርነት አይጀምሩም ግን አማሮች ከጀመሩት ትግሬዎች ይጨርሱላቹሀል።

ስለዚህ በናታቹሁ ጀምሩት። በዥህ ንትርክ መኖር ትግሬዎች ስልችቶቸዋል ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Dec 2019, 11:57

Gurezza wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 11:53

What the f@ackkk cone head? You sound desperate Tigraway Debretsion.

Gurezza.

do u agree with me issu, should be banned from Addis Ababa because of health risk .. he might be die on our land and we will be blamed for it.. so what say u..

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Dec 2019, 12:24

ብዙ ሽር ጉድ በዛ እኮ። ወያኔ እንዴ ወንዝ ዳር ሣር እራሷን ዝቅ አድርጋ ማዕበሉን ለማለፍ እዬሞከረች ነው። ኢሣይያሳ እና ዐብይ ዱታ ብቻ አበዙ። ዐብይ የቤተ-ክርስቲያን እሣት ቃጠሎ ተመችቶት እዬሞቀ ለምን አሁን ኢሣይያስ መጥቶ አቋረጠው። ጁሃር ማገዶ እስኪ ለቃቅም ይሆን?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Dec 2019, 13:19

I suspect the talk will be on the future cooperation between our 2 sisterly countries and the surrender terms that loser weyanes will have to accept.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 Dec 2019, 13:31

Ethoash wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 11:57
Gurezza wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 11:53

What the f@ackkk cone head? You sound desperate Tigraway Debretsion.

Gurezza.

do u agree with me issu, should be banned from Addis Ababa because of health risk .. he might be die on our land and we will be blamed for it.. so what say u..
Even if he dies - Agameash, it won't happen in your kilil Tigrai but in Addis. So nobody is going to "accuse" worthless Tigrai.
BTW, why would anybody accuse chigaram Tigrai when it is an irrelevant begger kilil within Ethiopia?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Dec 2019, 20:08

Misraq wrote:

I think PIA will express his frustration on Dr. Abby for being so patient and passive when it comes to TPLF. I have the feeling that they will come into agreement and we will witness dramatic actions on TPLF goons in the following few days or may be weeks...

The people of Ethiopia definitely deserve the custody of Getachew Menfesu and Sibhat Negga. I think we will be good if we put Abay Tsehaye and Siyum Mesfun under our custody. We will give them a tour to Era Ero Prison, brother Adwusha's favourite place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF