Hawzen
Member+

Re: 6%

Post by Hawzen » 25 Dec 2019, 01:43

Misraq wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 23:49
:mrgreen:
Honorable Jimmy,

6% is the number agames hate the most of course next to Amhara sadly. Now, I know why agames have been inflating the number to 11% :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sister Abi-gail,

You are 6% and get used to it. In other wards, you are minority and your killil is the least important in Ethiopian Economy and Politics decision making. This is going to hurt your deformed stinky behind really bad :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Dec 2019, 02:04

Honorable Hawzen,

Yeah :lol: :lol: fearing the trend, Agames have bumped their percentage to 10-11% and yet, they all come out and tell you to get a higher share than what they deserve based on non-sense parameters.

With Raya and Welqayt out, even the 6% can deminish to 4%. Also, if Tembien claims its agew root and enderta rises against adwa, that 4% can even go to 2%. The future of abay tigray tiwaway is so bright. Brother Abraha Desta forsaw that and tried to rescue Tigray to at least remain in its 6% but agames are threating him like Berban and want him to be stoned. There will be a day they will regret the way they harras him now.

The other factor is that Both Somali and Sidama surpass Tigray in population size. Soon to follow are Gurage and Silte. All in all, agames created beher-behereseboch yerasin beras meweson joke and they are ending up being a victim of their own creation :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jimmy

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Dec 2019, 03:30

Brother Present,

I think you need to sit down and examine your stance. The difference between Eritreans and Tigreans is loud and clear. Our issue with Eritreans is only with those who insult us and try to trash our country. That is, it nothing more. As to agame-tigrayans they are the worst kind of enemy we have encountered in our history. How can you forget those men who were brutally sodomized in prison in which some of them never seen freedom? do you want me to list the crimes on humanity commited by tigrayans? it has been said over and over in this forum alone and it was for this reason tigrayans run for their life from all over Ethiopia. Their crimes were known and they feared retribution. Eritreans walk free because what they demanded was just separation in which we did not understand them pretty well while agames wanted to robe us and created a system that looks like apharthied by all measures for 27 years. are you really ethiopian?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Dec 2019, 09:19

Brother misraq likes to poke weyanes rearend. What you got aziza for lidet?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Dec 2019, 09:50

Your Wesf'aatam 6% figure is pure nonsense! :evil:
When you include all our registered nicknames at Mereja forum, we Tegaru make up more than 50% of Ethiopia's total population. For example, my Weyane brother Awash has 23 registered nicknames on this forum, so when we count the population of our country Tigray (census) we count Awash 23 times.

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 25 Dec 2019, 10:19

Digital, how many nick name got your cousin Aziza??

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Dec 2019, 20:01

Misraq wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 02:04
Honorable Hawzen,

Yeah :lol: :lol: fearing the trend, Agames have bumped their percentage to 10-11% and yet, they all come out and tell you to get a higher share than what they deserve based on non-sense parameters.

With Raya and Welqayt out, even the 6% can deminish to 4%. Also, if Tembien claims its agew root and enderta rises against adwa, that 4% can even go to 2%. The future of abay tigray tiwaway is so bright. Brother Abraha Desta forsaw that and tried to rescue Tigray to at least remain in its 6% but agames are threating him like Berban and want him to be stoned. There will be a day they will regret the way they harras him now.

The other factor is that Both Somali and Sidama surpass Tigray in population size. Soon to follow are Gurage and Silte. All in all, agames created beher-behereseboch yerasin beras meweson joke and they are ending up being a victim of their own creation :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jimmy
Oh my God.. I am so generous to the citizens of the least important killil aka baby Wushieyee's clan....I thought they are 6%... It looks like they will eventually be 2% after all settled and done ....They will be the minority of minorities :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
Sister Abi-gail,

I was wrong.. You are just 2% at most.. :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Thank you, Honorable Jimmy for correcting me.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 25 Dec 2019, 20:21

Misraq, where did get that 6%? :roll: :roll: :roll:

The real population of Tigray is 2.4%. Here is a scientifically researched and studied data!!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Dec 2019, 20:59

Adefam meglam-poozied qomaXa Amharu bi'tc mesraq Betraq, now you call our Tigraway brother wedimedhin Issu, blah blah as if all of you kahadi Amharu spineless members of that Adgi type of teleTafi tribe have not called him abominable names for 40 years, if you think he will save you from the 6% aka lions of Ethiopia, you should go and read Tigrean history before you lay your rotten Amharu bi'tche's eggs in Hawazens spermful mouth..... I have just finshed cyber-deepthroating Hawazen and flooded her mouth with my manjusice that she loves more than anything .