Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Re: War between extremists of Amhara and Muslims

Post by pushkin » 24 Dec 2019, 08:21

They will kill first Agames that denied muslims to build a mosque in Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dimetw wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 08:12
War between extremists of Amhara and Muslims!
Fantastic!
Fantastic!
We are happy if they kill themselves in millions.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Dec 2019, 08:35

pushkin wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 08:21
They will kill first Agames that denied muslims to build a mosque in Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pushskin....

i think you missing the point... what Ato dimetw try to say is Amhara Christian and Amhara Muslim are both Amhara if they kill each other they only hurt themselves . do u get the idea of the question... in away he is telling them you both killing your own brother just because he is Muslim or Christian ..

when we Ethiopian speak we speak in code so you dont understand it.. the code is dont kill each other if u do u only harming yourself.. this is big warning not to do the killing..

about Golden denying Muslim Mosque in Axum ...not Tigray there are many Muslim Mosque out of Axum.. there is such thing as zoning .. even in America u cant just build anything u like .. you must follow zoning policy for example for sure u cant open night club next to school ... u cant just open chemical factory next to bread factory .. etc.. even u cant just build high rising building next to historical site. etc etc.. so Axum case is zoning case. but the Muslim right going to be respected soon or later out of Axum holly zone area... denying someone from building Mosque compering it with someone killing u from being different religion is totally different ..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Dec 2019, 08:35

pushkin wrote:

Pushskin....

i think you missing the point... what Ato dimetw try to say is Amhara Christian and Amhara Muslim are both Amhara if they kill each other they only hurt themselves . do u get the idea of the question... in away he is telling them you both killing your own brother just because he is Muslim or Christian ..

when we Ethiopian speak we speak in code so you dont understand it.. the code is dont kill each other if u do u only harming yourself.. this is big warning not to do the killing..

about Golden denying Muslim Mosque in Axum ...not Tigray there are many Muslim Mosque out of Axum.. there is such thing as zoning .. even in America u cant just build anything u like .. you must follow zoning policy for example for sure u cant open night club next to school ... u cant just open chemical factory next to bread factory .. etc.. even u cant just build high rising building next to historical site. etc etc.. so Axum case is zoning case. but the Muslim right going to be respected soon or later out of Axum holly zone area... denying someone from building Mosque compering it with someone killing u from being different religion is totally different ..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Dec 2019, 11:07

Buda Woyane - You little sleazy snake, what kind of zoning says you can build a church but not a mosque? That bylaw must be an exclusive invention of Woyane hyenas. People should be able to build a mosque wherever they want as long as the need is justified and the sound ordinance, all the density and traffic requirements are met. If a church meets these requirements, why not a mosque? The other day your dumb kin was arguing that a place of worship for Muslims shouldn’t be allowed because Axum is a sacred place. Kiss my heavenly as$, that too is a stupid argument. Because there are crappy hotels, pagan monuments, night clubs and criminal Woyanes in the city. BTW the two Axum Tsion churches (old and new) were built by Gondar and Shoa kings. Ungrateful and KINKINAM Woyane rats don’t recognize this. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 08:35
pushkin wrote:

Pushskin....

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Dec 2019, 10:21

Selam/ wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 11:07
Buda Woyane - You little sleazy snake, what kind of zoning says you can build a church but not a mosque? That bylaw must be an exclusive invention of Woyane hyenas. People should be able to build a mosque wherever they want as long as the need is justified and the sound ordinance, all the density and traffic requirements are met. If a church meets these requirements, why not a mosque? The other day your dumb kin was arguing that a place of worship for Muslims shouldn’t be allowed because Axum is a sacred place. Kiss my heavenly as$, that too is a stupid argument. Because there are crappy hotels, pagan monuments, night clubs and criminal Woyanes in the city. BTW the two Axum Tsion churches (old and new) were built by Gondar and Shoa kings. Ungrateful and KINKINAM Woyane rats don’t recognize this. KIFU!

twisted heart Selam

this time i agree with you ...Mosque should be build in side Axum but with zoning respect.. zoning doesnt mean ten km way from Axum .. it mean few block away... those crappy hotels and , night clubs built under Amhara rule ... the zoning disrespected under Amhara rule .. the buda Amhara the frist thing they do is mark their power by opening up bar.. if u go to Harar the first thing they do is open up bar and selling women body that is what they do here in USA they open up beer bar.. that all they do...so if u have to blame blame the buda Amhara who control Axum for last 150 years.. i dont want the Mosque near Axum church end of story.. this also good police to Muslim .. the Chirstian will not come to their holly place and build Church next to Mosque it cut both way so both benefited by having zoning policy...

for sure buda Amhar Orthodox Christian want Muslim to build Mosque next to Axum Church holly site why because they want the Muslim and the Tigray Christian to fight each other ...

so my dear Selam let me ask u would mind if the Muslim build their Mosque next to Lalibela church and all holly Orthodox Church site ..for sure you will not be okay with that but you r advocating for Muslim to build Mosque next to Axum Church who ever build it they call it holly site then respect their zoning...

i will tell u one story about buda Amhara እቴጌ መነን Empress Menen Asfaw was devoted Orthodox follower after Italy occupation when she return to Addis Ababa she saw Italy build the biggest Mosque in the whole world in heart of Addis ababa at that time... so smart but buda Amhara unlike the oromo they r diplomatic when they revenge you they serve their revenge cold.. so what Empress Menen Asfaw did was build Church stone throw away from Anwar Mosque without respecting zoning to show who is the boss...

the buda king never respected zoning .. they went to Harar and build their biggest Church next to harar gate... when u open the Harar gate u will see the biggest Church king haile build .. why to show who is the boss king haile knows harar is 99% r Muslim but he doesnt care ... the simple life police is never do thing out of power always be humble and do the right thing ... had king haile respected the Muslim zoning they would have respected his zoning to..

this zoning is important some time but sometime is abused too.. one time the Golden king TPLF want to build 4 billion dollar sugar factory in ወልቃይት(Wolkait ) ዋልድባ ገዳም try to stop this 4 billion dollar sugar factory even so the factry was many km way from the poverty stricken ዋልድባ ገዳም

this try to stop this

this project would have brought electricity drinking water and modernity to the ዋልድባ ገዳም but the buda try to stop it... now the project is in their hand i just waiting what the hell going to do with it.. r they going to stop it because it is near by ዋልድባ ገዳም or benefited for the sugar factory by finished it.. and give full employment to the ውልቃይት people.. they r 100,000 and the sugar factory need 100,000 workers just look at it how beneficial it would be for both ውልቃይት people and their next kin buda Gonderee..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Dec 2019, 11:40

Buda Woyane - I know you’re a faithless TPLF Banda. Today is a holiday for me and I don’t want to respond to each of your shallow and mean-spirited argument at this point. But I will say this while celebrating the birth of Christianity with my Muslim brothers: if there is a justifiable need, a place of worship for Muslims should be allowed in Lalibela as well as Axum. I am not as dense and dogmatic as you are. Also, your sleazy serpentine heart should learn history: Etege Menen is a descendant of Oromo parents and she has a Muslim heritage as well. It’s inconceivable to think that she intentionally hurt Muslims or Oromos. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
25 Dec 2019, 10:21
Selam/ wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 11:07

twisted heart Selam

this time i agree with you ...Mosque should be build in side Axum but with zoning respect.. zoning doesnt mean ten km way from Axum .. it mean few block away... those crappy hotels and , night clubs built under Amhara rule ... the zoning disrespected under Amhara rule .. the buda Amhara the frist thing they do is mark their power by opening up bar.. if u go to Harar the first thing they do is open up bar and selling women body that is what they do here in USA they open up beer bar.. that all they do...so if u have to blame blame the buda Amhara who control Axum for last 150 years.. i dont want the Mosque near Axum church end of story.. this also good police to Muslim .. the Chirstian will not come to their holly place and build Church next to Mosque it cut both way so both benefited by having zoning policy...

for sure buda Amhar Orthodox Christian want Muslim to build Mosque next to Axum Church holly site why because they want the Muslim and the Tigray Christian to fight each other ...

so my dear Selam let me ask u would mind if the Muslim build their Mosque next to Lalibela church and all holly Orthodox Church site ..for sure you will not be okay with that but you r advocating for Muslim to build Mosque next to Axum Church who ever build it they call it holly site then respect their zoning...

i will tell u one story about buda Amhara እቴጌ መነን Empress Menen Asfaw was devoted Orthodox follower after Italy occupation when she return to Addis Ababa she saw Italy build the biggest Mosque in the whole world in heart of Addis ababa at that time... so smart but buda Amhara unlike the oromo they r diplomatic when they revenge you they serve their revenge cold.. so what Empress Menen Asfaw did was build Church stone throw away from Anwar Mosque without respecting zoning to show who is the boss...

the buda king never respected zoning .. they went to Harar and build their biggest Church next to harar gate... when u open the Harar gate u will see the biggest Church king haile build .. why to show who is the boss king haile knows harar is 99% r Muslim but he doesnt care ... the simple life police is never do thing out of power always be humble and do the right thing ... had king haile respected the Muslim zoning they would have respected his zoning to..

this zoning is important some time but sometime is abused too.. one time the Golden king TPLF want to build 4 billion dollar sugar factory in ወልቃይት(Wolkait ) ዋልድባ ገዳም try to stop this 4 billion dollar sugar factory even so the factry was many km way from the poverty stricken ዋልድባ ገዳም

this try to stop this

this project would have brought electricity drinking water and modernity to the ዋልድባ ገዳም but the buda try to stop it... now the project is in their hand i just waiting what the hell going to do with it.. r they going to stop it because it is near by ዋልድባ ገዳም or benefited for the sugar factory by finished it.. and give full employment to the ውልቃይት people.. they r 100,000 and the sugar factory need 100,000 workers just look at it how beneficial it would be for both ውልቃይት people and their next kin buda Gonderee..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Dec 2019, 11:55

Etege Menen is a descendant of Oromo parents and she has a Muslim heritage as well

this kind of Bs make me laugh... i dont care if she is yellow or green all i care is her action her action speak louder then her mouth.. did she ever speak Afan oromia and promoted oromo people .. the answer is zero if she is a Muslim heritage then did she allowed even one Mosque to be build in Ethiopia when she run mama Ethiopia for 65 years... do u know Etege Menen and her husband build Church like 7/11 in every corner of Addis Ababa ... when her empire claimed Ethiopia is Christian island ..... where were Etege Menen when Muslim be called those who lived in Ethiopia ...under Etege Menen zero mosque build in Addis Ababa .. but in Italy time one of the biggest Mosque built...

i dont mind saying the past is the past and clothed the account but dont try to white wash those evil buda emprie as if they r good people... yes they did good thing and bad thing too.. if we agree with this then u r most welcome.. but if u r telling me her evil should be wash away because she is a muslim or oromo u r talking to wrong guys...

if we r talking strictly about ethnic then even Derg is Amhara and oromo but he is the one who destroyed Amhara empire ...