Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Dear Readers

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 Dec 2019, 04:43

Dear readers,

Today, we Weyane celebrate and honor the work of the gallant TPLF cyber warrior Awash, who's also known by his other usernames: QB, Justice Seeker, c beyond, Mesob, Roha, Goba, Nostalgia, etc.

Awash was born in Adwa, Tigray, and joined Mereja Forum 10 years ago as a full time Weyane employee, specializing in scouring the internet to search for negative news articles about Eritrea to post at Mereja's forum. The staggering 27,000 anti Eritrea threads and posts he had generated over a 10 year period, has made Awash a TPLF powerhouse to be reckoned with.

His love for his TPLF leaders and the organization is only surpassed by his extreme hatred for the Eritrean people whom he calls "Shabo" or "Askaria" and frequently uses his Agame identity as the derogatory term "Ugum" to insult the Eritreans whom he says "cannot stand the color of their Eritrean eyes!"

As a direct beneficiary of the properties the TPLF had confiscated from Eritreans in 1998, Awash no longer needs to work a 9 to 5 job to earn a living. He holds Google's world record for the highest number of searches done by an individual. On days where he can't find any negative news about Eritrea on Google, he keeps himself busy by creating new usernames for future use.

Awash is not your average Weyane. He was handpicked by TPLF leaders for his inherent traits as a cold hearted person who finds joy in the suffering of others. He loves gruesome images of victims, and is quick to post the images on Mereja forum to terrorize good hearted people. He calls it "shock and awe!", but others find his psychotic and sadistic behavior very disturbing. But that is the weapon Awash chose to use in his fight against the Eritreans who had killed his Abay Tigray Republic dream and quietly overthrew his beloved Weyane leaders.

Love him, or hate him, Awash is the embodiment of the TPLF power of self destruction. He has weaponized his inferiority complex to inflict psychological damage on those Eritreans he deemed genetically superior to him. Awash, a Weyane man of few words and short sentence replies, what he lacks in brain power and IQ, he tries to compensate for with an avalanche of insults.

As we transition from the year 2019 to 2000, and despite all the set backs the TPLF had suffered during recent years, we still see a glimpse of hope in Awash's threads and posts, to remind us that the Game might be over, but we still have Mereja Forum and our usernames.

LeeVanCliff

Re: Dear Readers

Post by LeeVanCliff » 23 Dec 2019, 07:29

Very good description of your Boss Awash.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 23 Dec 2019, 13:59

Qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 23 Dec 2019, 14:23

Digital Weyane wrote:
23 Dec 2019, 04:43
Dear readers,

Love him, or hate him, Awash is the embodiment of the TPLF power of self destruction. He has weaponized his inferiority complex to inflict psychological damage on those Eritreans he deemed genetically superior to him.

Ouch!

That mindset is at the heart of Tigrians 'your-gain-is-my-loss' and viceversa zero-sum politics that had been holding the whole region hostage.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 24 Dec 2019, 03:02

Dear Readers,

As we embark on this New Year, we must take a moment to remember all the terrible things that had happened to the Weyane leadership, organization, supporters and foot soldiers. We Weyane must calmly acknowledge our weaknesses and learn to handle our embarrassing defeat with grace and humility. We must also accept the fact that, the Global Chess Game that had used us as mere pawns, is over. The Shabo winner is raising his hand with victory-- standing triumphantly on what used to be our Weyane's own territory: Addis Ababa! That is a double-sided dagger to our Weyane hearts!

One may ask, what will the future look like for us Weyane? Better yet, what does the future hold for us, really?

It is a very important and timely question that must be addressed whether the answer is to our liking or not. Ignoring this valid question by resorting to rage and anger expressed through all sorts of different venues, such as Mereja forum, Facebook, Twitter, TigraiOnline, AigaForum, Assena, Tigray Media House, etc.. may prove useful temporarily, but it doesn't treat the underlying cause of our problem.

Think about this for a second.

If dictator Abiy's government bans our TPLF organization from the Prosperity party, and allows the ARENA party to take its place, we are looking at the Federal budget given to Tigray going to ARENA instead, thus forcing many Digital Weyane working on this forum to stand at unemployment lines, or worse! Lord have mercy! My heart aches for my Weyane brothers -- Awash, Present, eden, kerenite, Deqi-Arawit...etc.

I'm sorry to admit this, but that is what the Shabo tyrant Issayas has prescribed for us Weyane, and he has been planning this since the year 1998!

We are living in scary times, my Weyane brothers and sisters. We are back to square one. Soon, Shabo will throw the book at us. If you think the Game is over now, wait until you see they add the letter "A" in front of the word Game to seal our fate. We would be lucky if they give us a chance to say ዋይ! ዋይ! one last time.

I don't know about you, but I will start going to Church this coming Sunday.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Dec 2019, 12:20

Awash is not smart enough to acknowledge his shortcomings and concede defeat. He will die sad and miserable. His issue is terminal.
Digital Weyane wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 03:02
Dear Readers,

As we embark on this New Year, we must take a moment to remember all the terrible things that had happened to the Weyane leadership, organization, supporters and foot soldiers. We Weyane must calmly acknowledge our weaknesses and learn to handle our embarrassing defeat with grace and humility. We must also accept the fact that, the Global Chess Game that had used us as mere pawns, is over. The Shabo winner is raising his hand with victory-- standing triumphantly on what used to be our Weyane's own territory: Addis Ababa! That is a double-sided dagger to our Weyane hearts!

One may ask, what will the future look like for us Weyane? Better yet, what does the future hold for us, really?

It is a very important and timely question that must be addressed whether the answer is to our liking or not. Ignoring this valid question by resorting to rage and anger expressed through all sorts of different venues, such as Mereja forum, Facebook, Twitter, TigraiOnline, AigaForum, Assena, Tigray Media House, etc.. may prove useful temporarily, but it doesn't treat the underlying cause of our problem.

Think about this for a second.

If dictator Abiy's government bans our TPLF organization from the Prosperity party, and allows the ARENA party to take its place, we are looking at the Federal budget given to Tigray going to ARENA instead, thus forcing many Digital Weyane working on this forum to stand at unemployment lines, or worse! Lord have mercy! My heart aches for my Weyane brothers -- Awash, Present, eden, kerenite, Deqi-Arawit...etc.

I'm sorry to admit this, but that is what the Shabo tyrant Issayas has prescribed for us Weyane, and he has been planning this since the year 1998!

We are living in scary times, my Weyane brothers and sisters. We are back to square one. Soon, Shabo will throw the book at us. If you think the Game is over now, wait until you see they add the letter "A" in front of the word Game to seal our fate. We would be lucky if they give us a chance to say ዋይ! ዋይ! one last time.

I don't know about you, but I will start going to Church this coming Sunday.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Dec 2019, 02:51

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 12:20
Awash is not smart enough to acknowledge his shortcomings and concede defeat. He will die sad and miserable. His issue is terminal.
It is YOU savage Shabo who prevented my Weyane brother Awash from getting basic education by forcing him to waste 10 golden years of his life on this forum, thus losing the few brain cells he was born with and, not to mention, rendering him an illiterate derelict involuntarily repeating words or phrases over and over again, in what appears to be symptoms of Schizophrenic episodes. :shock:

No person in good mental health behaves the way my Weyane brother Awash does, and this is because YOU Shabo have stripped him of his ability to dream about Abay Tigray Republic, leading him to vent out his sadistic impulses through the posting of gruesome images of victims he wishes to victimize more if he has it his way. :roll:

My Weyane brother Awash himself is a victim of a dream gone sour. Calling him "not smart" is a gross violation of universal laws that protect people with mental illnesses. So I suggest you apologize to brother Awash now before you find yourself sanctioned by a mentally ill cyber troll on steroids.
APOLOGIZE NOW!!! :evil: