Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

All Ethiopians are welcome to Visit this paradise except for-----!!

Post by pushkin » 22 Dec 2019, 15:15

Last edited by pushkin on 22 Dec 2019, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: All Ethiopians are welcome to Visit this paradise except for-----!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Dec 2019, 15:38

My Weyane brothers Present and Awash and I, we will not allow the Ethiopian singers who visited Eritrea to ever set foot in our country Tigray aka Singapore. Beka! :evil: :evil:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 22 Dec 2019, 15:43

present wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 15:24
Calm down

Present the qomal Agame finds some solace even that was what the Americans call "Act of God". How can any human being be happy because of flooding damage? If you say only Agames like present you are right.

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 22 Dec 2019, 16:00

Heading to Cinema Roma

Kelemwork Balcha wearing Eritrean flag earring

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 22 Dec 2019, 16:09

As soon as the word Eritrea, or anything related to Eritrea is posted, it doesn't even take 20 seconds before agames pop up with their usual crap to prove their silliness once more!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Dec 2019, 16:26

Somaliman wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 16:09
As soon as the word Eritrea, or anything related to Eritrea is posted, it doesn't even take 20 seconds before agames pop up with their usual crap to prove their silliness once more!
Before we were assigned to work on this forum, we Weyane have taken an oath to fiercely defend our country Tigray and its visionary TPLF leaders, and our 12-week long training has prepared us to consider anything good about Eritrea is a bad thing for us Weyane.

Some gullible people mistakenly think that our anti Eritrea daily activities is fueled by our inferiority complex, or by our jealous nature, however that is not true. We draw our strength directly from the bad things that happen to Eritreans, which gives us a much needed relief from all the bad things that has been happening to us Weyane.

Question: Don't you Somali feel great when something bad happens to your Djibouti or Kenyan neighbors? If you don't, then there's something terribly wrong with you! :roll:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 22 Dec 2019, 16:31

Somaliman wrote:
I noticed that too.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 22 Dec 2019, 17:38

Digital Weyane wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 16:26
Somaliman wrote:
Before we were assigned to work on this forum, we Weyane have taken an oath to fiercely defend our country Tigray and its visionary TPLF leaders, and our 12-week long training has prepared us to consider anything good about Eritrea is a bad thing for us Weyane.

Some gullible people mistakenly think that our anti Eritrea daily activities is fueled by our inferiority complex, or by our jealous nature, however that is not true. We draw our strength directly from the bad things that happen to Eritreans, which gives us a much needed relief from all the bad things that has been happening to us Weyane.

Question: Don't you Somali feel great when something bad happens to your Djibouti or Kenyan neighbors? If you don't, then there's something terribly wrong with you! :roll:

No sane Somali feels great or anything close to that when something bad happens to Djibouti or Kenya, or even Ethiopia! We haven't contracted your wickedness yet, boy! FYI, Somalia and Djibouti have always had a special relationship.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 22 Dec 2019, 17:40

Well theyre being bombarded with good news about Eritrea which theyre allergic to, so it's only natural they respond that way. Besides everything is going wrong for them so this is their stress reliever :mrgreen:
Somaliman wrote:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 22 Dec 2019, 17:48

present wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 16:55
Somaliman,

we all know you're an Ascari Eritrean. Why do you pretend to be Somali and insult Ethiopians. Why do you expect Tembien Ethiopians not insult you back? ante berero

Aren't you the one who was angry at the world class Ethiopian soccer and told us we don't know how to play soccer. You said We are so bad that you proposed to teach us :lol:

You hate any good news about Ethiopia, so we counter back :lol:

Why the fck is your Ascari skinny legs surprised? Kkkkkkkk
Misraq wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 16:31
Somaliman wrote:
I noticed that too.

Me insulting Ethiopians! That is a NO NO for a big boy like me! How can I insult a whole population when I'm not even insulting idiots like you!

Not only are you obsessed with Eritrea, but you're also paranoid about Eritrea - taking everybody for an Eritrean!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 22 Dec 2019, 17:53

the world class Ethiopian soccer
Aren't you the one who was angry at the world class Ethiopian soccer and told us we don't know how to play soccer. You said We are so bad that you proposed to teach us :lol
[/quote]

The world class soccer!!!!!
የት ሄጄ ል........ አለች አሉ::
እንደ ካሮት ቁልቁል የወረደ ኳስን ዎርልድ ክላስ ይላል
ኧረ ሼም ነው

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Dec 2019, 22:59

Somaliman wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 17:38
Digital Weyane wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 16:26
Somaliman wrote:

No sane Somali feels great or anything close to that when something bad happens to Djibouti or Kenya, or even Ethiopia! We haven't contracted your wickedness yet, boy! FYI, Somalia and Djibouti have always had a special relationship.
Wishing evil things to happen to your neighbors is not jealousy. It is a natural self defense mechanism that every sane Weyane is born with. For example, my Weyane brother Awash is known to fiercely defends our TPLF leaders by attacking Eritreans everyday, and he did it for over 10 years on this forum through 27,000 of his threads and posts.

You see, brother Weyane Awash understands our TPLF logic that says, wishing evil things on Eritreans means a blessing for us Weyane Tigray. For instance, every time it rains in our country Tigray, brother Awash prays that the heavy rain turns into a river that floods Eritrea. We his teammates really don't care about if his prayers got answered or not, because it's his thoughts that matter. Most gullible people dream about beautiful women, or nice homes or cars, but we Weyane dream only about the evil things we wish to happen to the Eritreans, whose color of eyes we hate with every fiber in our Weyane body!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 23 Dec 2019, 18:31

Let me just remind you the legendary Meles Zenawi's words:
Ethiopia 0 : 8 Egypt
was the score line
Reporter asked Meles what he feels about Ethiopian losing 8 nil
Meles asked back "Did they play the whole day?".
That's world class soccer.
Don't get me wrong, I love and support the Ethiopian team. But we don't have a world class soccer.
present wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 21:21
Ascari, :lol: :lol:

You see now why I posted the above video. :lol:

Well, yes, our players are world class! Ethiopian soccer has been a world for sometime now. I remember, the BBC saying that about even 15 years ago. You can even go that far back.

We just defeated the African giant, Ivory Coast. They had majority of their players who play in the British premier league and elsewhere in Europe. They were shocked!!

And South Africa is another big country that lost to Ethiopia. They were shocked as well with the level and style of Ethiopian soccer.

If you know anything about soccer, watch this and see how dominant Ethiopia is over the world class Ivory Coast. Our boys completely out competed and out classed these britsh premier league players!

simbe11 wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 17:53
Aren't you the one who was angry at the world class Ethiopian soccer and told us we don't know how to play soccer. You said We are so bad that you proposed to teach us :lol
ኧረ ሼም ነው
[/quote]

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 Dec 2019, 19:50

Somaliman wrote:
It is all love, brother!!

I think our agame brothers and sisters have excessive obsession with Eritrea and Eritreans and they are dying to get undivided LOVE and attention from us. They don't want us to share our love with our Ethiopian brothers and sisters and specially the people of Amhara. We also remember how agames reacted when PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa and then followed by our Eritrean artists toured many of Ethiopian cities (except Mekelle aka the land of criminals). To be honest, I enjoyed every bit of their reactions. Didn't you ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I think the people of Eritrea should dispatch PIA aka the killer of Tigray Republic Dream to Gonder, Baher Dar, Addis, Awassa, Adama, Jimma and other non Agamen cities anytime soon... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Dec 2019, 02:14

Look who show up with light speed.. none other than my predicted weshiyeee :P
ወሽዬ .. እሽኮለል
ፈስ ያለበት ምን አይችልም አሉ... ፋንድያ አጋሜ :lol: :lol: ኩንቲ ለቃሚ አምበጣ ቆርጣሚ
present wrote:
Somaliman,

we all know you're an Ascari Eritrean. Why do you pretend to be Somali and insult Ethiopians. Why do you expect Tembien Ethiopians not insult you back? ante berero

Aren't you the one who was angry at the world class Ethiopian soccer and told us we don't know how to play soccer. You said We are so bad that you proposed to teach us :lol:

Misraq wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
I noticed that too.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Dec 2019, 18:56

We all know, you're a qumal weyane. Why do you pretend to be an ethiopian and insult eritreans day in, day out?
present wrote:
Somaliman,

Misraq wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
I noticed that too.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 24 Dec 2019, 21:14

I said we because I’m Ethiopian and Ethiopianship isn’t granted or denied by you, TPLF thug. At least not anymore.
TPLF goon, go and cry!!!
present wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 18:39
Ascari Eritrean,

You said "we". :lol: :lol:

I am not a fckn Ascari Eritrean like you.

Brazil lost 6-0 three years ago so. It does not mean Brazil does not have a world soccer. :lol:

Ethiopians won big games the last 4 years! And, like I said Ethiopia surprised Algeria, west Africans and southern Africans couple of times! We are world class!! They all say we play with home grown style and different, they say our future is very interesting

Why do I say we have a world class soccer? Because the results show!!

simbe11 wrote:
23 Dec 2019, 18:31
Let me just remind you the legendary Meles Zenawi's words:
Ethiopia 0 : 8 Egypt
was the score line
Reporter asked Meles what he feels about Ethiopian losing 8 nil
Meles asked back "Did they play the whole day?".
That's world class soccer.
Don't get me wrong, I love and support the Ethiopian team. But we don't have a world class soccer.
present wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 21:21
Ascari, :lol: :lol:

You see now why I posted the above video. :lol:

Well, yes, our players are world class! Ethiopian soccer has been a world for sometime now. I remember, the BBC saying that about even 15 years ago. You can even go that far back.

We just defeated the African giant, Ivory Coast. They had majority of their players who play in the British premier league and elsewhere in Europe. They were shocked!!

And South Africa is another big country that lost to Ethiopia. They were shocked as well with the level and style of Ethiopian soccer.

If you know anything about soccer, watch this and see how dominant Ethiopia is over the world class Ivory Coast. Our boys completely out competed and out classed these britsh premier league players!

simbe11 wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 17:53
ኧረ ሼም ነው
[/quote]