Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

I amazed by Eritreans fond for injera, ..preserving tradition.. but..

Post by Abaymado » 22 Dec 2019, 09:22

I can’t believe seeing Eritreans sit for meal in groups like the old days of Ethiopian culture. Unfortunately, this habit in Ethiopia is fading away. Another interesting reminder is that Eritreans while eating in groups, they put number of injeras (probably up to five) to serve for all at the same time.

አንድ ትሪ ላይ አምስት እንጀራ ተደርጎ ለአምስት መብላት የተለየ ነው ማለት ይቻላል:: ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ይሔን የመሰለ አበላል ገጠር ካልሆነ ማግኘት የሚከብድ ይመስለኛል::

Well, all this tending to conclude that Eritreans are willing to go along with Ethiopia, isn’t it? But there are some groups who want to hide this or to force people to distance from this trends without their will.

https://youtu.be/in0gkUsQIe8

pushkin
Member+

Re: I amazed by Eritreans fond for injera, ..preserving tradition.. but..

Post by pushkin » 22 Dec 2019, 09:35

What an idiot person are u? Eritrean tradition is well preserved unlike the eroded culture of Ethiopia. We Eritreans are socialized by a strong Eritrean tradition & customs. Sharing food among family members is one among the very many. We also eat togethers during holidays & weddings in addition to home & this created a strong bond among individuals. Self reliance is our culture, we don't depend on alms. We assist our disadvantaged families from the meager income we have. We are not lairs or twisted hearts. So, Abay mado the moron person, you guys could learn much from our culture. Eritrea is a nation that Existed before your mama Ethiopia.
Abaymado wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 09:22
I can’t believe seeing Eritreans sit for meal in groups like the old days of Ethiopian culture. Unfortunately, this habit in Ethiopia is fading away. Another interesting reminder is that Eritreans while eating in groups, they put number of injeras (probably up to five) to serve for all at the same time.

አንድ ትሪ ላይ አምስት እንጀራ ተደርጎ ለአምስት መብላት የተለየ ነው ማለት ይቻላል:: ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ይሔን የመሰለ አበላል ገጠር ካልሆነ ማግኘት የሚከብድ ይመስለኛል::

Well, all this tending to conclude that Eritreans are willing to go along with Ethiopia, isn’t it? But there are some groups who want to hide this or to force people to distance from this trends without their will.

https://youtu.be/in0gkUsQIe8

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Dec 2019, 09:40

Agame mado insults eritreans to perhaps provoke eritreans into insulting all Ethiopians and pushkin fell for it. Smh. When will you guys learn?
No oromo or Amara would be so obsessed with Eritrea or talk about them this much. Get that well known fact through your head.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 22 Dec 2019, 10:07

Sadacha the fake galla: you are exposing yourself for your fear : the relation between Eritrea and Ethiopia makes you sweat. this is a typical symptom of agammme.
well pushkin, no, no ... all things doesn't look good.Look how the street of Eritrea deserted ; just Eritrea left with trees, empty roads, rocks....
i know that you are obsessed with European and Arabian culture: you have new year according to Gregorian calendar, there are also a lot things heard against Ethiopian culture. but here you are preaching me about preserving Ethiopian culture. what an astounding!I was expecting, most Eritreans occasioned eating pasta , telateli....., but what I have seen is very fascinating.

I can't deny Eritreans are pro-ethiopia. i know i know .. it hurts!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Dec 2019, 10:37

You got it!
Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 09:40
Agame mado insults eritreans to perhaps provoke eritreans into insulting all Ethiopians and pushkin fell for it. Smh. When will you guys learn?
No oromo or Amara would be so obsessed with Eritrea or talk about them this much. Get that well known fact through your head.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 22 Dec 2019, 11:00

I am impressed why Eritreans become nervous when they see comments regarding Eritrea! ironically, they are comforted to tease others while posting here day and night.

well , i am wondering if Pushikin enlighten us how Eritrea access teff, and prepare it. and I want to hear how Eritreans prepare stew home. Show us Eritreans' traditional food.
By the way, in the video clip I am very surprised to see Eritreans are obliged to channel only eritv.
Amazing country!!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 22 Dec 2019, 11:05

Buda weyane stop making things out of your [deleted]. Tegwar weigin
Abaymado wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 11:00
I am impressed why Eritreans become nervous when they see comments regarding Eritrea! ironically, they are comforted to tease others while posting here day and night.

well , i am wondering if Pushikin enlighten us how Eritrea access teff, and prepare it. and I want to hear how Eritreans prepare stew home. Show us Eritreans' traditional food.
By the way, in the video clip I am very surprised to see Eritreans are obliged to channel only eritv.
Amazing country!!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 22 Dec 2019, 12:50

Again watch the video clip carefully: you will notice that in the dinner table you can see injeras piled up to more than four staples. And look again the pot containing the stew/wot, From my experience the stew was too small to accommodate even two staple injeras. I can see there was miscalculation or mismanagement.

ባጭሩ የእንጀራው ብዛትና የወጡ መጠን አልተመጣጠነም ::

የሆነ ነገር ትዝ አለኝ: እኛ ሰፈር የሆኑ አሮጊት ያሳደጉት የእንጀራ ልጅ ነበራቸው:: ይህ ልጅ ያገኘውን መዋጥ ስራው ነው:: የሰሩትን ወጥ ባንዴ ላፍ እያረገ ቢያስቸግራቸው : እንዲህ

አሉት:””አይ እንግዲህ እኛ ቤት ወጥ የሚሰራው በቁጠባ ነው “ አሉት::
ለማለት የፈለኩት ግልፅ መሰለኝ::