Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ANTICO

Hamelmal Abate dissed Eritreans in Massawa @ so called cultural troupe.ተዋርደው አዋረዱን

Post by ANTICO » 22 Dec 2019, 01:50

አሰመራ ከተማ አፈራ መለሎ
አዲስ አበባ ላይ ሊያመጣ አስኮብልሎ

Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Hamelmal Abate dissed Eritreans in Massawa @ so called cultural troupe.ተዋርደው አዋረዱን

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Dec 2019, 02:02

My dear Weyane brother Awash/ANTICO,

Thanks for the great news! May the spirit of Meles Zenawi be with you when you are awake or asleep.

ANTICO

Re: Hamelmal Abate dissed Eritreans in Massawa @ so called cultural troupe.ተዋርደው አዋረዱን

Post by ANTICO » 22 Dec 2019, 02:12

Digital Weyane wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 02:02
My dear Weyane brother Awash/ANTICO,

Thanks for the great news! May the spirit of Meles Zenawi be with you when you are awake or asleep.

I'm speechless I don't know what to say.

Eri luv

Post by Eri luv » 22 Dec 2019, 02:29

ANTICO wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 01:50
አሰመራ ከተማ አፈራ መለሎ
አዲስ አበባ ላይ ሊያመጣ አስኮብልሎ

Eri tv caught off guard. All such measures of censorship failed.Is Eritrean government in decay?

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 22 Dec 2019, 03:13

"...the answer for every Eritrean malady is one: because of Isaias Afwerki, and his enablers."

Could not agree more !!

ANTICO wrote:
አሰመራ ከተማ አፈራ መለሎ
አዲስ አበባ ላይ ሊያመጣ አስኮብልሎ

Last edited by Sabur on 22 Dec 2019, 03:59, edited 1 time in total.

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 22 Dec 2019, 03:34

ANTICO wrote:
አሰመራ ከተማ አፈራ መለሎ
አዲስ አበባ ላይ ሊያመጣ አስኮብልሎ

ንሕፍረት ከም ንቡርን ብጽሒቱን ዝወሰደ ስርዓት ህግደፍ. A.H
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 22 Dec 2019, 03:49

The undeserving troupe having fun in Eritrea. What the Fuuck does it mean troupe by the way :!: :mrgreen:

Gash

Post by Gash » 22 Dec 2019, 03:51

What the f**ck are you saying you idiots!! Your fu**cking mind is so screwed that no one understands what the hell you are blabbering!!
Let me put it in your empty skull,...
Eritrea is in the great hands of HGDEF who defended her through thick and thin. Now it is time for her to celebrate peace with Ethiopian brothers who have respect and love for her. You will keep bitching and crying about it like you have been doing for the last 20 yrs and no one gives a fu##ck about your deranged comments. Get used to it you Mother fu*cling morons. Stay tuned, I'm going to shower you with awesome photos untill you die of rage.

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 22 Dec 2019, 04:11

Gash wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 03:51
What the f**ck are you saying you idiots!! Your fu**cking mind is so screwed that no one understands what the hell you are blabbering!!
Eritrea is in the great hands of HGDEF who defended her through thick and thin. Now it is time for her to celebrate peace with Ethiopian brothers who have respect and love for her. You will keep bitching and crying about it like you have been doing for the last 20 yrs and no one gives a fu##ck about your deranged comments. Get used to it you Mother fu*cling morons. Stay tuned, I'm going to shower you with awesome photos untill you die of rage.

Jim dandy to the rescue ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 22 Dec 2019, 04:13

Right on the Money.
While Eritreans are being driven out of their Own Country, this is happening:

ጉጅለ ባህሊ ተደምረናል ኣብ ናይ ምዝንጋዕ ግዜ
መንቀሳቀሲ ወረቀት ዝሓቶም የለን
2% ምኽፋል ኣየድልዮምን
ሳዋ ኣይምልከቶምን
ደቂ ሃልይለ ስላሴ ምኻኖም፡ጥራሕ ከም ድልየቶም ኢሰያስ ሒዞም እንታይ ክስእኑ።
ኸመይ ጌሩ ክምልከቶም ደኣ፡ ዘይ ኤርትራውያን ትብሉ ለዋሃት ኣይትሰኣኑን።

ወርቃዊ ቃላት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ

*እዚ ህዝቢ እዚ ክልተ ኢዩ ኢሉ ዝሓስብ ዓሻ ጥራሕ ኢዩ
*ካብ ሎሚ ንስኻ ኢኻ ትመርሓና
* ዶብ ቐዳምነት ዝወሃቦ ጉዳይ ኣይኮነን

OBANG

Post by OBANG » 22 Dec 2019, 04:58

ANTICO wrote:
አሰመራ ከተማ አፈራ መለሎ
አዲስ አበባ ላይ ሊያመጣ አስኮብልሎ

wedi-annadil

Post by wedi-annadil » 22 Dec 2019, 05:23

she asking what she sees. the minilik manifesto at work

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Dec 2019, 05:35

Gash wrote:
Brother Gash,

First and foremost, I would like to welcome our Ethiopian brothers and sisters artists into their second home, Eritrea.

I think inviting and giving tour to our Ethiopian brothers and sisters artists in Eritrean cities is worse than putting Mitmita in Agames stinky MeAkor....This is definitely crime by Master Shabo against the citizens of the least important killil and agames are hurting really bad..... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

By the way, I would not put MiTmiTa into Sister Abigail's deformed stinky behind because you never know what will come out from that hole.. I care about our planet earth and pollution :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Eritrea should dispatch Eritrean artists into Bahedra, Awassa, Asela, Jimma, Gonder, Shashemene and other parts of Ethiopia ( other than Mekelle where criminals have been hiding).....

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 22 Dec 2019, 06:05

Hawzen wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 05:35
Gash wrote:
Brother Gash,

First and foremost, I would like to welcome our Ethiopian brothers and sisters artists into their second home, Eritrea.

I think inviting and giving tour to our Ethiopian brothers and sisters artists in Eritrean cities is worse than putting Mitmita in Agames stinky MeAkor....This is definitely crime by Master Shabo against the citizens of the least important killil and agames are hurting really bad..... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

By the way, I would not put MiTmiTa into Sister Abigail's deformed stinky behind because you never know what will come out from that hole.. I care about our planet earth and pollution :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Eritrea should dispatch Eritrean artists into Bahedra, Awassa, Asela, Jimma, Gonder, Shashemene and other parts of Ethiopia ( other than Mekelle where criminals have been hiding).....

Dedebit is always dedeb

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result. Are you suggesting to send Lij Bereket back to Bahirdar Ethiopia once again ?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Dec 2019, 07:45

C beyond wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 06:05

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result. Are you suggesting to send Lij Bereket back to Bahirdar Ethiopia once again ?

To make the pain in your agame stinky as*s even worse, I think our Eritrean artists should start first with Gonder aka the land of Teddy aka the land of Fasil aka the nightmare of agames...then all over Ethiopia except the least important killil Tigray :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Hawzen on 22 Dec 2019, 07:54, edited 2 times in total.

hidase

Post by hidase » 22 Dec 2019, 07:47

wedi-annadil wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 05:23
she asking what she sees. the minilik manifesto at work

you are killing me laughing
eritreans were ethiopians after golden gave them independence they now cry to get work permit.
eritrans are fools.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 22 Dec 2019, 11:21

Hawzen wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 05:35
Gash wrote:
Brother Gash,

Dedebit is always dedeb
Thank you brothers Gash and Hawzen, ደቂ'ዛ ሓላል መሬት፡ for telling the good for nothing whiners how useless and irrelevant they are! Case in point is, just take a look at the nonexistent story that one Hassina manufactured for fooling nobody but the worthless whiners and rumor mongers. Eritrea is at the good hands of its own people and under the visionary leadership of ShaEbya, or should I say "ሻዕውያ" so you can understand? ሓሳዳት

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Dec 2019, 11:50

Gash wrote:
Well put it brother Gash. The idiot never ceases to Amaya. They were b!tching for not talking to Teway lebo agameWoch. This idiots now b!tching because we made peace with the right full and trustworthy Ethiopians’ government and people.

We will rock and roll no matter the whiners whine harder.

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 22 Dec 2019, 17:21

Good news! :mrgreen:

Hawzen wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 07:45
C beyond wrote:
22 Dec 2019, 06:05

To make the pain in your agame stinky as*s even worse, I think our Eritrean artists should start first with Gonder aka the land of Teddy aka the land of Fasil aka the nightmare of agames...then all over Ethiopia except the least important killil Tigray :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Dec 2019, 18:58

ANTICO wrote:
አሰመራ ከተማ አፈራ መለሎ
አዲስ አበባ ላይ ሊያመጣ አስኮብልሎ
ANTICO - You missed Amelmal's point!

At face value, what she is talking about is a "መለሎ", Meaning a nice looking man or a woman!

She is talking about one to one "መባዛት"; Eritrean/Ethiopian falling in love! Period!

knowing Amelmal, who had long term relationship with an Eritrean in the US, one can't say she is a stranger to that phenomenon. :P

Cheers!
ANTICO wrote:

[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/saayounis/vide ... 898193413/[/facebook]