Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Is Dr Abiy to be Replaced by Ob. Lamma as PM After Election 2020?

Post by OPFist » 21 Dec 2019, 03:45

Is Dr Abiy to be Replaced by Ob. Lamma as PM After Election 2020?

I heard Dr. Abiy Ahmed wishing to give away power of PM through elektion process and I read a news about formation of GHO (Gaaddisa Hoggansa Oromo), i.e Counsel of Oromo Leadership being led by Dr. Lamma Magarsa. What a wonderful news. Dr. Abiy told us that there is no compromise on federalism. Does he mean federalism in general or Ethnofederalism in particular? As far as I am concerned, it seems that Oromo elites want to take over the leadership of Ethiofederalist bloc (believing in geo-federalism) and Ethnofederalist camp (promoting ethnic federation) in Ethiopia (Great Oromia). The two leaders of ODP (Abiy Ahmed with Ethiofederalist mentality of Zeginet politics and Lamma Magarsa with Ethnofederalist mind set of Zewuginet politics) are posing for this role. Which of the two will prevail? Time will show us in the future. Clearly Oromo republicans led by Lamma have more influence in Oromia and can take over power at both levels of Oromia and Ethiopia. As far as our AAA (Aadaa, Afaan and Aangoo) in Finfinne palace are not compromised, both movements are not disadvantageous for Oromo people. Sure is that Amharanet is still dominating Oromumma in the palace, in Finfinne and in the whole country. So far this status quo of domination continues, Ob. Lamma’s version is preferable. After getting rid of Amharanet hegemony, I think Abiy’s vision is optimal for the Oromo.
Read more:
https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2020 ... tion-2020/
Last edited by OPFist on 29 Feb 2020, 04:53, edited 8 times in total.

Abdelaziz

Re: Is Dr Abiy to be Replaced by Dr. Lamma as PM After Election 2020?

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Dec 2019, 03:58

You idiot bantugudifecha, even after 30 years OF scribbling your SAME OLD SAME AFDIST TYPE OF mambojambo about your pipedream, you ended up worshipping the two illiterate ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DROP OUTS whom WEYANE RAISED AND USED AS ITS ERRAND BOYS AND LAPDANCERS FOR 27 YEARS, ALEMASH NEQERSA AND THE NORORIOUS FAGUT LIGAGAM ABIOT MASIAT. YOU BETTER KILL YOUSELF THAN HOPING TO GET YOUR PIPEDREAM FROM THESE TWO MENTALLY SICK TRAITORS.

OPFist
Member+

Re: Is Dr Abiy to be Replaced by Ob. Lamma as PM After Election 2020?

Post by OPFist » 21 Dec 2019, 04:19

At the moment, we can be open for three types of post-freedom sovereignty: 1. only Ethiopia, 2. both Ethiopia & Oromia in a form of federation, 3. only Oromia. But, it is better to leave the Kayyoo of lower confidence in 1960s (independent Gadaa Oromia) behind, to use the Kayyoo of intermediate confidence in 1990s (Federal Union) now at transition phase and to promote the Kayyoo of high confidence in 2020s (integrative Great Oromia) of the future. In this Oromo politics of 2020, the three things mandatory for our nation are: Afaan Oromo as federal working language, Finfinne as cultural center of the Oromo and Aango Oromo in Caffee Araara (4 Kilo). That is why both visions of Ethiofederalist Abiy and Ethnofederalist Lamma can be good for the Oromo. May Waaqa help Oromo nationalists to tolerate each other in consolidating our common cause of freedom together and excercise democracy in order to decide for one of these three post-freedom sovereignty options per public verdict! I am personally for the Kayyo of high confidence in the future, even though the Kayyo of intermediate confidence is pragmatic at the present transitional phase. That is why Dr. Lamma with his pragmatic approach can over take the PM power from Dr. Abiy after the election 2020!
Last edited by OPFist on 29 Feb 2020, 01:49, edited 1 time in total.

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 21 Dec 2019, 05:13

The country needs too much fixing I can't even think of it, and there aren't much people capable of fixing all that has been done.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 21 Dec 2019, 06:20

Take the chill pill please. You are everwhere insulting Eritreans, Oromos, Amhara, TPLF leaders.
Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 03:58
You idiot bantugudifecha, even after 30 years OF scribbling your SAME OLD SAME AFDIST TYPE OF mambojambo about your pipedream, you ended up worshipping the two illiterate ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DROP OUTS whom WEYANE RAISED AND USED AS ITS ERRAND BOYS AND LAPDANCERS FOR 27 YEARS, ALEMASH NEQERSA AND THE NORORIOUS FAGUT LIGAGAM ABIOT MASIAT. YOU BETTER KILL YOUSELF THAN HOPING TO GET YOUR PIPEDREAM FROM THESE TWO MENTALLY SICK TRAITORS.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Dec 2019, 06:29

Eripoblikan wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 06:20
Take the chill pill please. You are everwhere insulting Eritreans, Oromos, Amhara, TPLF leaders.
Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 03:58
He is a shameless person with no pride,honer.

info

Post by info » 21 Dec 2019, 07:24

Sorry, Lemma discredited himself from the PM position. He can become Oromia president but never PM. He is now seen as too narrow by other Ethiopians.
OPFist wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 03:45
Is Dr Abiy to be Replaced by Dr. Lamma as PM After Election 2020?

I heard Dr. Abiy Ahmed wishing to give away power of PM through elektion process and I read a news about formation of GHO (Gaaddisa Hoggansa Oromo), i.e Counsel of Oromo Leadership being led by Dr. Lamma Magarsa. What a wonderful news. Dr. Abiy told us that there is no compromise on federalism. Does he mean federalism in general or Ethnofederalism in particular? As far as I am concerned, it seems that Oromo elites want to take over the leadership of Ethiofederalist bloc (believing in geo-federalism) and Ethnofederalist camp (promoting ethnic federation) in Ethiopia (Great Oromia). The two leaders of ODP (Abiy Ahmed with Ethiofederalist mentality of Zeginet politics and Lamma Magarsa with Ethnofederalist mind set of Zewuginet politics) are posing for this role. Which of the two will prevail? Time will show us in the future. Clearly Oromo republicans led by Lamma have more influence in Oromia and can take over power at both levels of Oromia and Ethiopia. As far as our AAA (Aadaa, Afaan and Aangoo) in Finfinne palace are not compromised, both movements are not disadvantageous for Oromo people. Sure is that Amharanet is still dominating Oromumma in the palace, in Finfinne and in the whole country. So far this status quo of domination continues, Ob. Lamma’s version is preferable. After getting rid of Amharanet hegemony, I think Abiy’s vision is optimal for the Oromo.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2019 ... s-of-2020/

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 21 Dec 2019, 10:52

If trump or Boris Johnson could be leaders anything is possible.
Most Americans and brits don’t like their leader.
You would be surprised but even Jawar Mohammad can be a pm, let alone Lemma Megersa... the group that controls Addis and Oromia will rule the new Ethiopia...the peripheral kilils away from the center of power are victims of geography and are irrelevant.
We’ve seen this in Sudan and many afican countries (Khartoum =Sudan)
Amharas have a chance being close to the center but they have to fully control Addis
Geography matters
info wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 07:24
Sorry, Lemma discredited himself from the PM position. He can become Oromia president but never PM. He is now seen as too narrow by other Ethiopians.
OPFist wrote:
21 Dec 2019, 03:45
Is Dr Abiy to be Replaced by Dr. Lamma as PM After Election 2020?

Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2019 ... s-of-2020/

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 29 Feb 2020, 01:52

May Waaqa help Oromo nationalists to tolerate each other in consolidating our common cause of freedom together and excercise democracy in order to decide for one of these three post-freedom sovereignty options per public verdict! I am personally for the Kayyo of high confidence in the future, even though the Kayyo of intermediate confidence is pragmatic at the present transitional phase. That is why Ob. Lamma with his pragmatic approach can over take the PM power from Dr. Abiy after the election 2020!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 29 Feb 2020, 05:06

NO! Me Masud the Native of Oromia delared that Lemma Megersa is politically dead and only waiting formal burial. Lemma no longer has political life! He ids dead!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 29 Feb 2020, 05:16

OFPIST you must be a psycho living in denial like Alemash Neqersa and Meshrefet pp. You better stick to your Kebebush.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Feb 2020, 09:54

Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - Trying to appoint Oromos political leader? That day is long gone, idiot. Leave them alone and stay in your Planet Hotel. KIFU!
Abdelaziz wrote:
29 Feb 2020, 05:16
OFPIST you must be a psycho living in denial like Alemash Neqersa and Meshrefet pp. You better stick to your Kebebush.