Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

Eri's have a servant/slave mentality. Case in point- they proud of enslavemnent by Italy, Saudi, Qatar..

Post by dawwit » 20 Dec 2019, 19:33

Can somebody explain to me the psyche behind a slave mentality

Mesob

Re: Eri's have a servant/slave mentality. Case in point- they proud of enslavemnent by Italy, Saudi, Qatar..

Post by Mesob » 20 Dec 2019, 19:38

You better go back to Mekele and liick your wounds.
who was coming to Eritrea to beg in its streets of Eritrean towns and cities for generations?

Tog Wajale

Re: Eri's have a servant/slave mentality. Case in point- they proud of enslavemnent by Italy, Saudi, Qatar..

Post by Tog Wajale » 20 Dec 2019, 19:50

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me A.K.A. AbebeB A.K.A. Benn:--- Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostitute Who*re Mother.

The Ethiopian People Have Been Lied Years After Years The Last 27 Years By Death Bed Mekelle And Adwa Former Criminals Leaders. Now The Same Person Who Have Been Committing Genocide, Killing During Borders Wars Was Indoctrinated At Young Age To Report Fake Reports, Economic Growth & Now On Foriegn Shore On Foreign Aid Money, Not Only That On Young Future Generations Loans Burden To Chinese Business, Banks.
The Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Administration, The ISIS Jawar Mohammed Zemechaa, Lemma Megerssa, Takelle Qummar & Tebettabba Galla Berhanu Nega Have Boods / Chips On Your Hands/ Shoulders. Only Time Will Tell The Out Come After Fake Fixed Just Like Woyane T.P.L.F. Elections.

isuzu

Post by isuzu » 20 Dec 2019, 20:09

90 % of mereja forum participants/writers are eris most of them pretending ethiopians. after 30 years of so called independence they are migrating back to mama ethiopia in thousands and thousands non stop. and you are right this insect eaters,they are simply born slaves.

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 20 Dec 2019, 20:29

I'm still waiting the psychology behind their inadequacy.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Dec 2019, 20:31

dawwit wrote:
20 Dec 2019, 19:33
Can somebody explain to me the psyche behind a slave mentality
Yet, you went to cities and villages to serve the "slaves", the joke is on your agame arse. :mrgreen: