Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Abiy base is Adi Halo: I am absolute certain Tigray can go and demolish Abiy and the killer of Seare chief of staff

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Dec 2019, 18:57

No one will stop us to clean him but it may not smooth to lead the union, that is what we want to let every kilil to use their ART39 and dissolve Qoshasha Ethiopia. Who is going to face the ethnic from using their constitutional right to declare art39, Amhara, come and meet us. Abiy does not have any base anyone to go to war for him except everyone will join to kill him. Abiy base is in Adi Halo the other side of Tigray refugee camp for the coward Issayas.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Abiy base is Adi Halo: I am absolute certain Tigray can go and demolish Abiy and the killer of Seare chief of staff

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Dec 2019, 19:07

Get ready if Maemin Zeleke and Birye can fight for you. They will show up one of the nearest embassy to flee again when the first bullet flies in the city. We will demolish the palace and anything in front of us and complete clean all the mercenaries and dissolve the bloody qoshasha name of Ethiopia.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Abiy base is Adi Halo: I am absolute certain Tigray can go and demolish Abiy and the killer of Seare chief of staff

Post by Hawzen » 19 Dec 2019, 19:32

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
19 Dec 2019, 18:57
No one will stop us to clean him but it may not smooth to lead the union, that is what we want to let every kilil to use their ART39 and dissolve Qoshasha Ethiopia. Who is going to face the ethnic from using their constitutional right to declare art39, Amhara, come and meet us. Abiy does not have any base anyone to go to war for him except everyone will join to kill him. Abiy base is in Adi Halo the other side of Tigray refugee camp for the coward Issayas.
Coward :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Dec 2019, 19:35

Please wait, video is loading...

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 19 Dec 2019, 19:39

Look who is begging :mrgreen: halafi adghis idol weyanay tsehaye

Hawzen wrote:
19 Dec 2019, 19:32
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Coward :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Dec 2019, 19:52

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Batera :mrgreen:

You at least have come to understand that the repeat of the last 27 years is only a pipe dream. I kinda wonder tho, why you are not taking the lead in tampering with the 39th? You are the author of the "constitution" with so many sweeteners for such rainy days.

The Amharas do not consider the people of Tigrai as enemy as you have been brainwashed by your robber barons. However, it is you guys who have always been bragging aboutyour prowess to beating up the amharas and easly controlling their land and rivers. Now it is about time to show case that invincibility and see if you will be calling yourself anything afterwards. :mrgreen: Too much turumba :mrgreen
:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 19 Dec 2019, 20:04

FACT: cursed-land-tigray has never fought any war & won: Go back 2 it's coward yohanes who got his head chopped off by Eritrean-Sudanese Bejas, Osman digna. Even z war with Derg it's us Eritreans who beat Derg not terrorist-tigray-tplf and even in z war of Badme, it was z Amharas and Oromos and other Ethiopians that fought against us on z battle field while coward agames were hiding behind z lines. I reapeat again agames r good in lies and backstabbing and stealing and begging history and theft and prostitution but not @ war. :roll:

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 19 Dec 2019, 20:35

tarik wrote:
19 Dec 2019, 20:04
FACT: cursed-land-tigray has never fought any war & won: Go back 2 it's coward yohanes who got his head chopped off by Eritrean-Sudanese Bejas, Osman digna. Even z war with Derg it's us Eritreans who beat Derg not terrorist-tigray-tplf and even in z war of Badme, it was z Amharas and Oromos and other Ethiopians that fought against us on z battle field while coward agames were hiding behind z lines. I reapeat again agames r good in lies and backstabbing and stealing and begging history and theft and prostitution but not @ war. :roll:
Weren't the Italians beat in Adwa?

Didn't the Ottomans, and Egyptians lose to Atse Yohannes?

I'm not going to waste time with that argument, the pictures say more: