Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Masud
Member+

Re: ሰበር መረጃ:- የ 360 ኤርምያስ ለገስ፣ ሃብታሙ አያሌና ባልደራሱ ከወያኔ አርነት ትግራይ ጋር ግንኙነት እንዳላቸው ኢትዮጵያዊው አጋለጠ።

Post by Masud » 18 Dec 2019, 14:07

I will not be surprised, Ermiyas Legesse and Habtamu Ayalew can do any crime for money and power. Both were EPRDF members and cadres and criminals. Now they are fooling some Ethiopians and collect money.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: ሰበር መረጃ:- የ 360 ኤርምያስ ለገስ፣ ሃብታሙ አያሌና ባልደራሱ ከወያኔ አርነት ትግራይ ጋር ግንኙነት እንዳላቸው ኢትዮጵያዊው አጋለጠ።

Post by Degnet » 18 Dec 2019, 14:31

We have our own minds,you are the first enemy,atleast they know a little about Tigray.Banda.This is how we talk with you,mes tselai kelie mengedi yelen,You are afraid of mighty Ethiopia.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 18 Dec 2019, 15:00

Masud wrote:
18 Dec 2019, 14:07
I will not be surprised, Ermiyas Legesse and Habtamu Ayalew can do any crime for money and power. Both were EPRDF members and cadres and criminals. Now they are fooling some Ethiopians and collect money.
Masud,

That dude is good! Gecho is fond of Medhin and vise versa! He is probably right! Aren't we all fond of pretty Medhin though? :P

She is smart and pretty!

The pot calling the kettle black? Gecho calling Abiy "thief" was hilarious! I concur!

On the other hand, Getcho said both p2 and Baladeras are "illegal"! My take is, he realized both have some principle in them.

Getcho also said Tigrai is calm! Yeah! Right! As long as Bado 6 prison is intact? But, for how long?

Ermias, Eskinder, Habtamu are Woyane? C'mon! Only a J-Qeerroo supporter like Masud & this dude comes up with that nonsense!

Cheers!

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 18 Dec 2019, 15:43

Dawi wrote:
18 Dec 2019, 15:00
Masud wrote:
18 Dec 2019, 14:07
Masud,

That dude is good! Gecho is fond of Medhin and vise versa! He is probably right! Aren't we all fond of pretty Medhin though? :P

She is smart and pretty!

The pot calling the kettle black? Gecho calling Abiy "thief" was hilarious! I concur!

On the other hand, Getcho said both p2 and Baladeras are "illegal"! My take is, he realized both have some principle in them.

Getcho also said Tigrai is calm! Yeah! Right! As long as Bado 6 prison is intact? But, for how long?

Ermias, Eskinder, Habtamu are Woyane? C'mon! Only a J-Qeerroo supporter like Masud & this dude comes up with that nonsense!

Cheers!

Agreed

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 20 Dec 2019, 14:27

https://www.facebook.com/81218537219658 ... 122545259/

#Must_Listen : ጋዜጠኛ ሲሳይ አጌና በ August 14/2018 ኢሳት ዕለታዊ ፕሮግራም ላይ የተናገረው በጥሞና ይደመጥ

#Ethiopia : ከ3ሚሊዮን ዶላር በላይ መድቦ ህውሀት በውጭ ሀገር ሚዲያ ሊከፍት ነው የማንጠብቃቸው የሚዲያ ሰዎች በተደረገላቸው ከፍተኛ ክፍያ ድንገት ተገልብጠው ለህውሀት ሲሰሩ ብናይ እንዳንገረም:: በአማራና በኦሮሞ ስም ለተከፈቱ ብዙ ቁጥር ላላቸው የፌስቡክ ሰራዊት ከፍተኛ በጀት ተመድቦ እየተሰራ ነው።

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 20 Dec 2019, 15:03

The Ethiopian People Have Been Lied Years After Years The Last 27 Years By Death Bed Mekelle And Adwa Former Criminals Leaders. Now The Same Person Who Have Been Committing Genocide, Killing During Borders Wars Was Indoctrinated At Young Age To Report Fake Reports, Economic Growth & Now On Foriegn Shore On Foreign Aid Money, Not Only That On Young Future Generations Loans Burden To Chinese Business, Banks.
The Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Administration, The ISIS Jawar Mohammed Zemechaa, Lemma Megerssa, Takelle Qummar & Tebettabba Galla Berhanu Nega Have Boods / Chips On Your Hands/ Shoulders. Only Time Will Tell The Out Come After Fake Fixed Just Like Woyane T.P.L.F. Elections.