Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

Re: Eritrea welcomes Ethiopian cultural troupe!

Post by simbe11 » 16 Dec 2019, 16:36

I know the Agame people are proud of themselves. But I hate it when the name is used in degrading manner.
"Respecting others is the way you gain respect from others" .
No Akaleguzay hates the Tigrayan people the way you guys are pretending to portray here.

Follower

Post by Follower » 16 Dec 2019, 16:39

simbe11 wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 16:36
I know the Agame people are proud of themselves. But I hate it when the name is used in degrading manner.
"Respecting others is the way you gain respect from others" .
No Akaleguzay hates the Tigrayan people the way you guys are pretending to portray here.
ዝም በል ቆማል ዓጋመ፡ሌባ የቀን ጂብ።
You agames are not welcome to Eiitrea.
Last edited by Follower on 16 Dec 2019, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 16 Dec 2019, 16:41

"zim"
[/quote]

ዝም በል ቆማል ዓጋመ፡ሌባ የቀን ጂብ።
[/quote]

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Dec 2019, 16:58

Nah!

Had they defeated us in 1998, they would've abandoned Ethiopia in a heartbeat!
simbe11 wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 16:33
You guys agree in one thing, supporting TPLF by dividing the Ethiopian people. I guess that shows who you guys are. Calling whoever disagree with you Agame won't help obscure yourselves for long.
There is also one thing you need to know. You can not choose and love. Agames are Ethiopians as much as the rest of Ethiopians are. When you love Ethiopians, you love them all.

"Qomal Agame, kale embabatat" hulum Ethiopianwian.

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 16:05
Temt wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 15:52
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 15:32
Ane, bnatey Hangol iye zKheyd.

"Zmeselo", zmerexkulu mKhnyat d'ma nsu iyu.

Isaias Afwerqi yKHun kalie, eti bdemn referendumn zmexe naxnet kQyr ente fetinu, abA yreKHba!

simbe11 wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 15:28
Dekiska eka zeleka hawey!! Teberaber!!
Abay shabo bealu eko eloma.
Hzibi Ethiopian hizbi Eritrearn zibehal neger yelen.
Hanti hager, hade hizbi!!!!

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 15:22
Their NEIGHBOURING country.

Like Kenya, South Sudan, the Sudan , Somalia & Djibouti.

Zmeselo. ዓጋመ ግናያት ፍጥረት'ዮም በጃኻ ግዜኻ ኣይተጥፍእ! Honestly, I don't think they are doing this consciously. They simply can not help being green-eyed jealous ridden creatures. Otherwise, why on earth wouldn't be happy about a beautiful event such as this? Do we have to keep on reminding them that, in spite of their illusion, they remain to be Ethiopians under the current leadership of PM=rime Minister, the honorable, Dr, Abey Ahmed of Ethiopia? Really.
ካሊእ አምባባይ ኢትዮጵያዊ ስለዘሎ አብዚ'ሞ: ብጌጋ ከይርድኦ ብምባልየ እምበር: ናይዞም ቆንዳፋትሲ ምሳኻ'ለኹ Temt ሓወይ::

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Dec 2019, 17:39

Kuasmeda wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 12:47
The team arrived today to Asmara, with a white plane from Addis symbolizing peace.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 16 Dec 2019, 18:58

Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Temt on 16 Dec 2019, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 16 Dec 2019, 19:30

simbe11 wrote:
Sister Eden,

Here is a very important Correction you need to make:

Hade Hizbi, Kilite Hager!!!

I believe these two countries and their people can do a lot of great things if we work hand in hand with respect. However, one thing that we should be very very clear about is that Eritrea and the people of Eritrea will never ever compromise about the sovereignty of our Country. That is absolutely non-negotiation and there will never be any compromise about it. Take it if you like it or leave it if you don't. The good thing is that the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby and the supermajority of Ethiopians know it very very well.

Having said that I don't see Eritrea making any deal with agame at all since history shows us agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

isuzu

Post by isuzu » 16 Dec 2019, 19:54

Ejersa wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 14:47
Eritreans are lovely & honest people!!!
ha ha you must be joking. be careful of them.
they are ascaris, are snakes, evils, and worse,

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Dec 2019, 20:06

The jealous Isuzu Agame! You better commit suicide instead of witnessing the positive relationship between Eritrea & Ethiopia. The Terrorist TPLF gangsters are hiding in Mekelle Tigray. Strengthening relations with Ethiopia in all fields like technology culture trade defense etc is key to the future success of both nations!
isuzu wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 19:54
Ejersa wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Dec 2019, 20:07

isuzu wrote:
Ejersa wrote:
Present reappears, as a japanese made car. :lol:

We know, you like ppl riding you. Preferably men.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 16 Dec 2019, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 16 Dec 2019, 20:16

Agree!
Eritreans will never compromise on our sovereignty, don’t take what the dictator said literally... it was a metaphor to say we’ve much more of the similarities than what outsiders think that differentiate us as neighbors.
It’d be naive to think the dictator will compromise the sovereignty of Eritrea, but if he does he’ll be a dead fish walking fast.
The only reason the army’s behind him is he is patriotic and doesn’t compromise on that...remember the Badme debacle that he wouldn’t even talk to the midget about the verdict, let alone compromise.
All Eritreans are United when it comes to the sovereignty of the country, the difference is on what kind of government we’ve as a people.

Hawzen wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 19:30
simbe11 wrote:
Sister Eden,

I believe these two countries and their people can do a lot of great things if we work hand in hand with respect. However, one thing that we should be very very clear about is that Eritrea and the people of Eritrea will never ever compromise about the sovereignty of our Country. That is absolutely non-negotiation and there will never be any compromise about it. Take it if you like it or leave it if you don't. The good thing is that the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby and the supermajority of Ethiopians know it very very well.

Having said that I don't see Eritrea making any deal with agame at all since history shows us agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea.

Dedebit is always dedeb

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 16 Dec 2019, 20:41

What do you mean when you say all Eritreans?
There are lots of people who don't agree with you.
We are reading the newly published book by Eritrean liberation fighter who dis this stance.
Even in the fake referendum, not a 100% chose secession.
I can also tell you what the people of Teseny (Kunamas or Gash Barka) said when they saw Ethiopian soldiers!!!
"Abay Mengisti Mestiya"
Afdeyu wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 20:16
Agree!
Eritreans will never compromise on our sovereignty, don’t take what the dictator said literally... it was a metaphor to say we’ve much more of the similarities than what outsiders think that differentiate us as neighbors.
It’d be naive to think the dictator will compromise the sovereignty of Eritrea, but if he does he’ll be a dead fish walking fast.
The only reason the army’s behind him is he is patriotic and doesn’t compromise on that...remember the Badme debacle that he wouldn’t even talk to the midget about the verdict, let alone compromise.
All Eritreans are United when it comes to the sovereignty of the country, the difference is on what kind of government we’ve as a people.

Hawzen wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Sister Eden,

Dedebit is always dedeb

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Dec 2019, 20:51

Ejersa wrote:
Take a look at the picture of the dictator? :mrgreen: Judging by the picture, time is standing still in Eritrea.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 16 Dec 2019, 21:31

You are right not all, but 98% of Eritreans don’t compromise on the sovereignty of Eritrea. Just so you know Eritreans paid a family member to get Eritrea free, and Eritrea is a sacred thing. 70% of Eritreans know the country is going on the wrong direction because of failed communist dictatorship and know if they had a choice they would choose any body but dictator Isaias. Eritrea is in the shape it’s not because it is missing being with Ethiopia, but it is mismanaged and strangulating totalitarian dictatorship like Mengistu.
Eritrea will get real freedom soon and will shine again. Our version of Abiy Ahmed is getting formed in Asmara...
simbe11 wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 20:41
What do you mean when you say all Eritreans?
There are lots of people who don't agree with you.
We are reading the newly published book by Eritrean liberation fighter who dis this stance.
Even in the fake referendum, not a 100% chose secession.
I can also tell you what the people of Teseny (Kunamas or Gash Barka) said when they saw Ethiopian soldiers!!!
"Abay Mengisti Mestiya"
Afdeyu wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 20:16
Agree!

Hawzen wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Sister Eden,

Dedebit is always dedeb

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 16 Dec 2019, 21:52

Wisheey
Erirrrr Bey, anchi yeshelle lig
No amount of changing nickname would safe you from getting spank like a cheap bi+ch

isuzu wrote:
Ejersa wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Dec 2019, 23:02

Yeah, yeah...you're a weyane rat. We know that, now. No amount of claiming to be an amara, can change that fact.

Now go rot in a meqele hotel like your bosses, while being [ deleted ] by asswash or pastlast like the Isuzu you're. :mrgreen:

Notable too, that you picked me to assault from all the people shíttíng on you here. I must've hit a huge nerve.

present wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 22:06
Never trust an Ascari with anything whatsoever!!

I am glad Esayas is Temebien Ethiopian by blood. You all know the Ascari Eritrean on ER, you have seen how evil they are towards Ethiopians and Ethiopia.

Zemso,
You lost the war 1998, you bi'tch. Do we have to keep reminding your Ascari skinny legs that Badime is under Ethiopians' control! And will always be!

Agames are Ethiopians

Tembien are Ethiopians. You can keep calling them agames all day, it won't change your situation. You always going to dream about mama Ethiopia.

Remember how the 1998 war started, it started because people of Adigrat blocked trucks full of goods from entering into eritrea passing through Adigrat.

Ascaris looted for 7 straight years. And the people of Tigrays blocked ascaris. Great job Tigreans! So now the evil ascaris hate Tigreans!!

And again tplf is Ascari Eritrean. Meles and all tplf leaders are Ascari Eritreans. Remember after the Badime war all 11 Tigreans were kicked out of tplf by the Ascari Eritrean now hiding in mekele hotel. Remember, all tplf looters in mekele voted in the meeting against going to the Badime war. They were supporting eritrea. The 11 Tigreans in Tplf forced them the ascaris to go to war. Meles literally cried, do you remember! Kkkkk

Ascaris of course you are very happy about this event but you don't know what's coming ahead.... your ascaris as's from ER can't do shi't to stop what's coming your way kkkkkkk

Now dance in circles!! Kkkkkk

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 16 Dec 2019, 23:36

Wisheeye, the son of 50 cent prostitute
Look what happened today to your beloved Weyane after threatening us with war as if they didn’t get there a55 kicked; now they are reduced in drinking beers in small Mekele hotel LOL. Anchim ye zer honobish mefoker tiwejalesh; the Cyber Tiger. Do you think the Oromo or the Amaras will sweep mines for you going forward? Nah; they don’t mind sweeping your Agame a55 cursed tribe from this planet earth.
present wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 17 Dec 2019, 00:30

You must be one crazy TPLF goon. You support the 98 war and expulsion of thousands because of their eye colour? Shame on you.
Meles hate the colour of Eritreans eye and he’s never a saint.
But it’s good to know what kind of person you actually are.
present wrote:
Never trust an Ascari with anything whatsoever!!

I am glad Esayas is Temebien Ethiopian by blood. You all know the Ascari Eritrean on ER, you have seen how evil they are towards Ethiopians and Ethiopia.

Zemso,
You lost the war 1998, you bi'tch. Do we have to keep reminding your Ascari skinny legs that Badime is under Ethiopians' control! And will always be!

Agames are Ethiopians

Tembien are Ethiopians. You can keep calling them agames all day, it won't change your situation. You always going to dream about mama Ethiopia.

Remember how the 1998 war started, it started because people of Adigrat blocked trucks full of goods from entering into eritrea passing through Adigrat.

Ascaris looted for 7 straight years. And the people of Tigrays blocked ascaris. Great job Tigreans! So now the evil ascaris hate Tigreans!!

And again tplf is Ascari Eritrean. Meles and all tplf leaders are Ascari Eritreans. Remember after the Badime war all 11 Tigreans were kicked out of tplf by the Ascari Eritrean now hiding in mekele hotel. Remember, all tplf looters in mekele voted in the meeting against going to the Badime war. They were supporting eritrea. The 11 Tigreans in Tplf forced them the ascaris to go to war. Meles literally cried, do you remember! Kkkkk

Ascaris of course you are very happy about this event but you don't know what's coming ahead.... your ascaris as's from ER can't do shi't to stop what's coming your way kkkkkkk

Now dance in circles!! Kkkkkk

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Dec 2019, 01:03

You don't make sense, hater!

Your bf pastlast, actually said that you & I are the same person. :lol:

You don't speak for Ethiopians, thanx God. Ethiopians are in Eritrea as we speak, to entertain us & party with us.

present wrote:
17 Dec 2019, 00:46
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascari no amount of using different pasword can help you hide the truth! Ethiopians know it.

Ascaris innEthiopia are complaining because they claim Ethiopians are mistreating them.... duh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Dec 2019, 01:03

My Weyane brother Present is the greatest Tigraway ever!