Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eritrea

Important prophecies from the fathers

Post by eritrea » 15 Dec 2019, 01:05

Importan prophecies from the fathers regarding the immediate future of Eritrean and Ethiopian peoples. According the prophecies the trouble begins in 2012 geez year and continues until 2014. And then starts the trouble for the rest of the world.
Please wait, video is loading...

ጽባሕ ከቢድ ናይ መከራ ግዜ ኣለና። ሎሚ ብንስሓ ተሓጺብና ተዳሊና ንጽናሕ። ግዜና ኣኺሉ ኢዩ። ዓመተ 2012: 13: 14 ብግእዝ፡ ናይ ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ናይ ስቓይን ሕማምን ሞትን ዘመናት ኢየን።.......

ብናይ ግእዝ ኣቋጻጽራ ስጋብ 2014 ዓ.ም. መወዳእታ መከራ ክቕጽል ኢዩ። ዘመኑ ተነጣጣሪ ዘመን ኢዩ። ድሕሪ መከራ ኢርትራን ኢትዮጵያን መከራ ምስ ተፈጸመ፡ ደሓር ናይ ዝተረፈ ሰብ ዓለም መከርኣ ክጅምር ኢዩ። ቀልጢፍና ንዝተኣዘዝናዮ ቆኖና ንፈጽም። ዜጋታት ዕለት ብዕለት ክሕረዱ ኢዮም። ሓለፍቲ ይበዝሑ፡ ኣዘዝቲ እምበር ተኣዘዝቲ ኣይርከቡን። ኩሉ መራሒ፡ ኩሉ ኣዛዚ ይኸውን። ፍትሕን ሕግን ስፍርኦም ምርምማስ ይመጽእ። ንሕዞን ንጭብጦን ይጠፍኣና። ክሲ ኣስማዒ ኣይርከብን። ወትሃደር ጸገምን ሽግርን ይገጥሞ። ዜጋታት ብኣማራራጺ ይጻልኡ። ናይ ደገን ናይ ውሽጥን መእተዊ ቐዳዲ ይረኽቡን የግፍሑን።

ብኣርባዕተ መኣዝን ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ክውረራ ኢየን። ሰላም ንምኽባር ዝብሉ ሰባት ብኽልተ ሓያላት ሃገራት ዝምርሑ ናይ ሙስሊም ሃገራት ብኢርትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድሪ እሳት ክኽዕዉ ኢዮም። ብዓሰብን ወደብን ፍሉያት ዝኾኑ ቦታ ብዝጥዕሞም ቦታታት ብመሳርሒ ኩናት ብመሬት ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ከም በረድ ክዘንብ ኢዩ። ብዙሕ ውግእ ክኸውን ኢዩ።

ኦርቶዶክሳውያን በብዘለዎ ቦታ፡ ከም ከብቲ ክሕረዱ ኢዮም። ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድረን ብደም ክጨንዋ ኢየን። ናይ ኲናት ደም ናይ ደም ሓበላ ኣብ ምድሪ ብዙሕ ክፈስስ ኢዩ። እዚ ምልክታት ምጽኣት ኢዩ እሞ ተነስሑ። ክፉእ ጥምየት ኢትዮጵይያን ኤርትራን ክመጽእ ኢዩ። ዝብላዕን ዝስተን ካብ መድሪ ክጠፍእ ኢዩ። ካብ ኲናት ዝተረፈ ህዝቢ ብጥምየት ክሳቐ ኢዩ። ብስደት ምኽንያት ዓቢ ጾም ዘይጽወመሉ ግዜ ክመጽእ ኢዩ። ብጥምየት ግዜ ግና ዝተወሰና ናይ ምትረፊት ገዳማት ኣለዋ። ሰብ ዝተርፈለን ገዳማትን ኣድባራትን ኣለዋ። ታቦተ ኢዮሱስ ዘለወን ገዳማትናን ኣድባራትናን ብሙሉአን ሰብ ከድሕና ኢየን። ብግዜ ስጋብ ሕጂ ዕጽዋት ዝኾኑ ጣሻ ገዳማት ክኸፈቱ ኢዮም። ዝተረፉ ኢትዮጵያውያንን ኤርትራውያንን በዚአን ክጠሉ ኢዮም።

እዚ ምልክታት ምጽኣት ኢዩ እሞ ተነስሑ....

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Important prophecies from the fathers

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Dec 2019, 01:57

በአል ኡጉምሽ አቅሊ ፅበት ቅቅቅቅ.... ትማሊ ንደብረፄን ቀቲልኩሞ just for attention ሎሚ ኻኣ ንመላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ኢትዬጵያን minus ክልል ችጋር... እዋይ ውርደትትትት ... ጌና ገለ ከተሙኡና ኢኹም::

ብሓቂ አምላኸ እንተሎ ንኣኻትኩም ይግበርልኩም ... ድርባያት ደናቁር :: ፎ!
eritrea wrote:
15 Dec 2019, 01:05
Importan prophecies from the fathers regarding the immediate future of Eritrean and Ethiopian peoples. According the prophecies the trouble begins in 2012 geez year and continues until 2014. And then starts the trouble for the rest of the world.

ጽባሕ ከቢድ ናይ መከራ ግዜ ኣለና። ሎሚ ብንስሓ ተሓጺብና ተዳሊና ንጽናሕ። ግዜና ኣኺሉ ኢዩ። ዓመተ 2012: 13: 14 ብግእዝ፡ ናይ ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ናይ ስቓይን ሕማምን ሞትን ዘመናት ኢየን።.......

ብናይ ግእዝ ኣቋጻጽራ ስጋብ 2014 ዓ.ም. መወዳእታ መከራ ክቕጽል ኢዩ። ዘመኑ ተነጣጣሪ ዘመን ኢዩ። ድሕሪ መከራ ኢርትራን ኢትዮጵያን መከራ ምስ ተፈጸመ፡ ደሓር ናይ ዝተረፈ ሰብ ዓለም መከርኣ ክጅምር ኢዩ። ቀልጢፍና ንዝተኣዘዝናዮ ቆኖና ንፈጽም። ዜጋታት ዕለት ብዕለት ክሕረዱ ኢዮም። ሓለፍቲ ይበዝሑ፡ ኣዘዝቲ እምበር ተኣዘዝቲ ኣይርከቡን። ኩሉ መራሒ፡ ኩሉ ኣዛዚ ይኸውን። ፍትሕን ሕግን ስፍርኦም ምርምማስ ይመጽእ። ንሕዞን ንጭብጦን ይጠፍኣና። ክሲ ኣስማዒ ኣይርከብን። ወትሃደር ጸገምን ሽግርን ይገጥሞ። ዜጋታት ብኣማራራጺ ይጻልኡ። ናይ ደገን ናይ ውሽጥን መእተዊ ቐዳዲ ይረኽቡን የግፍሑን።

ብኣርባዕተ መኣዝን ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ክውረራ ኢየን። ሰላም ንምኽባር ዝብሉ ሰባት ብኽልተ ሓያላት ሃገራት ዝምርሑ ናይ ሙስሊም ሃገራት ብኢርትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድሪ እሳት ክኽዕዉ ኢዮም። ብዓሰብን ወደብን ፍሉያት ዝኾኑ ቦታ ብዝጥዕሞም ቦታታት ብመሳርሒ ኩናት ብመሬት ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ከም በረድ ክዘንብ ኢዩ። ብዙሕ ውግእ ክኸውን ኢዩ።

ኦርቶዶክሳውያን በብዘለዎ ቦታ፡ ከም ከብቲ ክሕረዱ ኢዮም። ኢትዮጵያን ኤርትራን ምድረን ብደም ክጨንዋ ኢየን። ናይ ኲናት ደም ናይ ደም ሓበላ ኣብ ምድሪ ብዙሕ ክፈስስ ኢዩ። እዚ ምልክታት ምጽኣት ኢዩ እሞ ተነስሑ። ክፉእ ጥምየት ኢትዮጵይያን ኤርትራን ክመጽእ ኢዩ። ዝብላዕን ዝስተን ካብ መድሪ ክጠፍእ ኢዩ። ካብ ኲናት ዝተረፈ ህዝቢ ብጥምየት ክሳቐ ኢዩ። ብስደት ምኽንያት ዓቢ ጾም ዘይጽወመሉ ግዜ ክመጽእ ኢዩ። ብጥምየት ግዜ ግና ዝተወሰና ናይ ምትረፊት ገዳማት ኣለዋ። ሰብ ዝተርፈለን ገዳማትን ኣድባራትን ኣለዋ። ታቦተ ኢዮሱስ ዘለወን ገዳማትናን ኣድባራትናን ብሙሉአን ሰብ ከድሕና ኢየን። ብግዜ ስጋብ ሕጂ ዕጽዋት ዝኾኑ ጣሻ ገዳማት ክኸፈቱ ኢዮም። ዝተረፉ ኢትዮጵያውያንን ኤርትራውያንን በዚአን ክጠሉ ኢዮም።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Dec 2019, 02:27

I do not know about this priest but there was very famous priest in Deqemahari and when he says, everything happens, may some of you know him. He told to my oldest brother about me when I as very young kid he never met me while I was in Abiy Adi told my brother in Deqemahari about me and everything happened. He told about the struggle for both organizations and he said Tigray will join the struggle with Eritrea and there will be huge lose of life but both will win. Ethiopia will be led by a short man from north and will stabilize the country and will lead the country for long time. All people will come home after the victory but I have not heard the Eritrea agony after independent nor the war between north and south Tigray. The rest are accurately told about me and our families and the struggle and Melse the short man led for long time as the priest said it. This info was collaborated with another Eritrea from Hamessien friend of mine who is very respected person and families and were told exactly what the priest told to my brother.

The situation right now is very close trend what this priest is saying. Ethiopia will go to a very tough period for sure and will start in the next months due to the election and Abiy will not give up with Amhara but the rest of ethnics will not vote for him and the fight will start. Tigray and Oromo will not accept him and many ethnics the southern will join against Abiy but Abiy will be supported by Amhara, Issayas and foreign countries and the war will began.

Eritrea either Issayas will die or his son will assume and Eritreans will oppose him. Some Arab countries will recruit the muslim Eritrean via Sudan and there will be civil war in Eritrea and Tigray will join the war once they see Arabs are massing with the Muslim Eritreans. For the whole problem will be Issayas in Eritrea, Tigray and the rest of Ethiopia ethnics. I would not take this lightly rather for Mengisti Tigray should take this warning and prepare accordingly in case if it happens how we can protect ourselves than waiting the events to take place but for the Eritreans, it will be easy to talk to the stones. In Eritrea the military should remove Issayas right now and take over and things will be better but there is no man in Eritrea but talk, pretend and deny.

Follower

Post by Follower » 15 Dec 2019, 03:07

Did he mention something about axum hotel residents?thats the most worrisome at the moment.

AGAMES kbrenegest of this century :lol: :lol:

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 21 Jul 2020, 04:05

Well, as far as I am concerned, all indication is pointing at, as the prophecy is getting closer to happen. May God have mercy on us all.

eritrea wrote:

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 21 Jul 2020, 04:39

EWAY EZA CHENAWIT FENBNDADAWA AMICHE, THIS WERADA AKELESINKULAN TRA'NNY IS ATHEIST, OR SHE LIES THESE WELL-EDUCATED PREACHERS ARE TIGREANS WHEN SHE KNOWS THEY ARE AR'TERANS LIKE HER, BUT SHE IS SCAED TO ACCET WHAT THEY ARE SAYING BECOZ SHE KNOWS SHE IS A SINNER. FENDADAWA AMICHE IS HORRBILE SINER, SHE WILL NOT MIND CATASTROPY IF IT ATTACKS TIGRAY 5 MINUTES BEFORE IT DESTROYS CURSEDARTERA, ALL SHE NEEDS IS 5 MNUTE JOY SEEING TIGRAY SUFFER BEFORE SHE DIES.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Jul 2020, 05:19

Darn it. I thought the Eritrean people were gonna have a brighter future after the Agame wedi komarit savage expires.
eritrea wrote:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 21 Jul 2020, 05:31

qintir-wash, your pu$$y worth nothing anymore here now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 05:19
Darn it. I thought the Eritrean people were gonna have a brighter future after the Agame wedi komarit savage expires.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Jul 2020, 13:23

eritrea wrote:

Mes bezuh kebri ne hezbi Eritrea eziy be Englizegna kedemi gele 25-30 amet anbibeyo neire yemharena eyu zebel.seq ile kewetse eye hasibe neire.Reika brother kabziy nemedehan fkrin erkin yedleyena eyu(hahagerna hizna) but helping each other.There is a lot I respect about Eritrea.Accept it bezuhat moitomlu eyom hadish neger kenelel ayedlen(aygebaen) It is a good news too,we are the army of the Almighty.