Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Sweden: Alex Isak vs Dawit Isak, One Stayed iN Sweden, the Other in PFDJ Prisons of Eritrea

Post by pastlast » 14 Dec 2019, 16:28

Isayas Afwrki is still a loser dictator.

Alexander Isak's Football game or status can't change the FACT that Isays Afwrki is a Garbage Useless Obstacle to Eritrea and Eritrean people's aspirations and success.

Alexander is successful because isayas afwrki and PFDJ has no control over his life and decisions.

Thanks to Sweden for Giving Alexander the Opportunity, Training, Education, Safe Space to grow as an Athlete, a human being and a citizen of Sweden.

If Alexander Isak returned to Eritrea under the dictatorship of Isayas and PFDJ, he would be rotting away in prison because Alexander is Better than Isayas's Sons and daughters and all PFDJ minister clowns..none of their children are good at anything..just a bunch of garbage losers.

Wedi Filipos's children are Prostitutes and Murdering/Raping Criminals...and they know they won't be of any value to Eritrea or the Eritrean people.

Dawit ISAK is a Swedish Citizen imprisoned in Eritrea under the dictatorship of Isayas Afwrki.

Alexander ISAK made the smart decision NOT To Move Back to Eritrea and Stay in Sweden a Country of Democracy, Law Order and Human Rights prior to Economic Rights!...
https://en.unesco.org/courier/july-sept ... t-be-freed

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Sweden: Alex Isak vs Dawit Isak, One Stayed iN Sweden, the Other in PFDJ Prisons of Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Dec 2019, 17:18

:lol:

What about Henok Goitom?

Temt
Member+

Re: Sweden: Alex Isak vs Dawit Isak, One Stayed iN Sweden, the Other in PFDJ Prisons of Eritrea

Post by Temt » 14 Dec 2019, 17:49

pastlast wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 16:28

But he is making you cry in misery and I love that - Hasad!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Dec 2019, 19:19

Eat my shíthole, like a cupcake.
present wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 18:52
The ascaris are [deleted]'t holes and they will remain shi'thole because their mind is evil

Look this guy, he could not add a cent to the misery of his Somalian people because they are already fckd up... too late. He could not fix their mind

pastlast wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 16:28

Alexander Isak's Football game or status can't change the FACT that Isays Afwrki is a Garbage Useless Obstacle to Eritrea and Eritrean people's aspirations and success.

Alexander is successful because isayas afwrki and PFDJ has no control over his life and decisions.

Thanks to Sweden for Giving Alexander the Opportunity, Training, Education, Safe Space to grow as an Athlete, a human being and a citizen of Sweden.

If Alexander Isak returned to Eritrea under the dictatorship of Isayas and PFDJ, he would be rotting away in prison because Alexander is Better than Isayas's Sons and daughters and all PFDJ minister clowns..none of their children are good at anything..just a bunch of garbage losers.

Wedi Filipos's children are Prostitutes and Murdering/Raping Criminals...and they know they won't be of any value to Eritrea or the Eritrean people.

Dawit ISAK is a Swedish Citizen imprisoned in Eritrea under the dictatorship of Isayas Afwrki.

Alexander ISAK made the smart decision NOT To Move Back to Eritrea and Stay in Sweden a Country of Democracy, Law Order and Human Rights prior to Economic Rights!...
https://en.unesco.org/courier/july-sept ... t-be-freed

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 14 Dec 2019, 23:28

GOD BLESS AMERICA the GREATEST DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD FOR GIVING MEB , an Eritrean , the OPPORTUNITY TO WIN GOLD MEDALS and MUCH MORE

Meb Keflezighi on his Foot Locker 'Olympics' Experience
Foot Locker National Championship
Steve Brand
Dec 11, 2019

Meb Keflezighi, U.S.A. marathon Olympic silver medalist and San Diego High grad, was runner-up in the 1993 Foot Locker Cross Country Championships at Morley Field. (Kirby Lee/USA Today)

--

This article has been updated to correct the name of the 1993 winner.

--

SAN DIEGO -- Talk to America's finest distance runner, Mebrahtom Keflezighi, and he'll tell you he actually has won two Olympic silver medals.

The one everyone knows about is his second place finish in the 2004 Athens Olympic Games marathon. His second? The 1993 Foot Locker National Cross Country Championships.

"That was my Olympics for high school," said the runner known as Meb of his performance as a San Diego High senior when he finished second to Adam Goucher. "My goal had been to win section, state and the Nationals.

"Running in the Foot Locker Nationals was a magical moment, really. It was and still is the only real national high school championship, where all of the best come together. I'd been dreaming of running at Foot Locker ever since my dad took me to Balboa Park."

Meb had been reunited with his family in the eighth grade after they were forced to flee the African nation of Eriteria and they settled a half-mile away from the park.

They'd go to play soccer on the weekends.

"I remember I saw people running and I asked my dad 'what were those crazy people doing, where was their soccer ball'?" recalls Meb as if it were yesterday. He also went and watched races and before long he was the one doing the running -- without the ball.

As a junior, he placed 10th in the Western Regionals and at that time only the top eight advanced. He missed by three seconds, but instead of being depressed, he set out to achieve his three goals as a senior, accomplishing the first two before finishing second in what was his home course.

Not that he had any sense of failure.

"These are the best runners in the nation, which means I was the second best runner in the United States," he said of the Foot Locker Cross Country Championships, which will be contested Saturday over the Balboa Park 3.1-mile course. "That day Adam was better. I gave it my all and was able to celebrate not only finishing second in front of my home crowd, but winning the team title for the West.

"The whole experience was magical. Staying at the Hotel Del Coronado -- that's the signature hotel for San Diego. Getting a bag of sport gear. My uniform. The lifetime friends I made. I didn't let it detract from my goal, though, which was winning."

Meb stayed with the pack and then made a very bold move into the lead about halfway through the 3.1-mile race. He had hoped to open a gap no one could close before he headed up the Upas Street hill for the last time but Gaucher, who was running in his third Foot Locker Nationals, not only matched the surge, he went past Meb going up the hill.

"He was really strong," recalls Meb of Goucher's move, "and I knew because of the move I made, I couldn't close the gap. Then I raced for second place. It was such a wonderful time, the crowd cheering and my dad lifting me up on his shoulders after the race, saying 'I'm so proud of my son.' I was ecstatic and I'd run a faster time than I had on the same course in the sectionals. I always looked to improve."

Goucher won in 14 minutes, 41 seconds to Meb's 14:53.

Part of the championship experience included meeting world class runners like Kip Keino and Eamonn Coghlin. For others, it might have been the culmination of their careers, but for Meb, it was just the start as he went on to win an NCAA cross country championship for UCLA, capture three U.S.A. National titles and stamp himself as the nation's top marathoner, not only finishing second in Athens and fourth in London, but becoming the first American to win both New York and Boston, the latter one year after the Boston Marathon bombing.

"I think I appreciate running in the Foot Locker Nationals more each year," said the always-friendly and smiling Meb. "It's hard to believe it was 26 years ago. Running in the event where Louis Quintana and Melody Fairchild had run. I have come back as often as I can -- I had to miss in 2008 because I was recovering from my injury -- because it still means so much to see these great runners."

Meb was asked what sage words of advice he might offer today's runners.

"Tell them to relax and have fun," he said. "You're here to improve. You are one of the best in the nation, no matter where you finish. You have the talent or you wouldn't be here. Be humble and thankful, it's such a high honor.

"Also consider where you are. I've been to the meet when it was in Florida. I've run in London and all over the world. But San Diego is very special, there are only a handful of cities that have weather like here and the crowd support that comes back year after year.

"Enjoy it, it's a wonderful event and there is nothing else like it."

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 14 Dec 2019, 23:48

Henok Goitom, Alex Isak are very Fortunate NOT TO BE Under the Dictatorship of Isayas Afwhorekee and PFDJ:

May these Eritrean Footballers make to the Promised Land of Sweden, UK, US, and Any Democracy even Uganda so that they can Be FREE of the Dictatorship of Isayas Afwhorekee and his Cadres like the Cowardly Clown cMeselo ( a Hypocrite who Ran Away from Eritrea when SAWA Started, He Fled to Avoid doing his National Duty )..this Piece of Schit Garbage Cmeselo comes here to spew all of his garbage about Eritrea but He Is Not Willing to WALK the TALK!..He didn't serve Eritrea in Any Capacity and his a Runaway Garbage!
I would personally Capture cMeselo and send him to SAWA but he is a Coward and out of shape!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Dec 2019, 00:13

Jelousy & envy, I see it all around me...

Nipsey Hussle

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Dec 2019, 00:25

You fa*g*got, if you are Eritrean you have the same opportunity like Isak, Goitom, Meb and other achieving Eritreans who live abroad.
Then what went wrong that you became to be a f*a*g and get shag*ged in your a*as hole by Leroy the big black guy you call your boyfriend?
If you are Eritrean again, Wedi Afom is not preventing you from putting your dirty, gaped, a*as hole in the world stage like the ones who you are degrading.
Oh my bad. May be in the future there will be a contest on whose a*as hole is the most gaped and since your a*as hole is like a tunnel that can let a loterina pass though, you could be a winner and shine 'Eritrea's' name.
Wey gud. Eway nai agame qin'at has no boundary.
NB:
All the achieving Eritreans you mentioned may reside abroad, but all of them go back home and contribute to your night mare PIA's agendas.
They even met him, praise his leadership and pledged to put Eritrea's name in the world map as well as help Eritrea's youth.