Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

የኢትዮጵያ የባህል ቡድን ወደ ኤርትራ ሊያቀና ነው::ከታዋቂ ድምጻዊያንና የጃኖ ባንድና ከ60 በላይ አርቲስቶች ያካተተ ...በአስመራ፣ ከረን እና ምጽዋ ከተማዎች ዝግጁትን ያቀርባል።

Post by MatiT » 14 Dec 2019, 11:56

የኢትዮጵያ የባህል ቡድን ወደ ኤርትራ ሊያቀና ነው
==============================

በኢፌዲሪ ባህልና ቱሪዝም ሚኒስትር ዴኤታ ወ/ሮ ብዙነሽ መሰረት የሚመራና ከውጭ ጉዳይ ሚኒስቴር፣ ከባህል እና ቱሪዝም ሚኒስቴር፣ ከብሔራዊ ቲያትር፣ ከታዋቂ ድምጻዊያንና የጃኖ ባንድ የተካተቱበት ከ60 በላይ አባላትን የያዘ የኢትዮጵያ የባህል ቡድን ለአንድ ሳምንት የሚቆይ የሙዚቃ ዝግጅት ለማቅረብ ከሰኞ ታህሳስ 6 ቀን 2012 ዓም ጀምሮ ወደ ኤርትራ ይጓዛል።

የባህል ቡድኑ የኤርትራ ጉዞ በኢትዮጵያ እና በኤርትራ መካከል የተደረሰውን የሰላም ስምምነት ተከትሎ የተፈጠረውን የህዝብ ለህዝብ ግንኙነት ይበልጥ ለማጠናከር ያለመ ነው።

የባህል ቡድኑ በኤርትራ ቆይታው በአስመራ፣ ከረን እና ምጽዋ ከተማዎች የተለያዩ የሙዚቃ ዝግጅቶችን እንደሚያቀርብ ይጠበቃል።

የኤርትራ የባህል ቡድን ባለፈው የካቲት ወር 2011 ዓም በአገራችን በመገኘት ተመሳሳይ ዝግጅቱን በአዲስ አበባ፣ በአዳማ፣ በባህርዳር እና በሀዋሳ ከተማዎች ማቅረቡ ይታወሳል።

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: የኢትዮጵያ የባህል ቡድን ወደ ኤርትራ ሊያቀና ነው::ከታዋቂ ድምጻዊያንና የጃኖ ባንድና ከ60 በላይ አርቲስቶች ያካተተ ...በአስመራ፣ ከረን እና ምጽዋ ከተማዎች ዝግጁትን ያቀርባል።

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Dec 2019, 07:32

Whaaaaat? Is this really you goba :shock: have you found Jesus? What happened to your daily arab slave blah blah? If you cant beat them join them comes to mind here. Keep it up :mrgreen:
Mesob wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 21:02
May the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea march hand in hand for peace and to build prosperous and humane nations.

MatiT

Re: የኢትዮጵያ የባህል ቡድን ወደ ኤርትራ ሊያቀና ነው::ከታዋቂ ድምጻዊያንና የጃኖ ባንድና ከ60 በላይ አርቲስቶች ያካተተ ...በአስመራ፣ ከረን እና ምጽዋ ከተማዎች ዝግጁትን ያቀርባል።

Post by MatiT » 16 Dec 2019, 10:50

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 07:32
Whaaaaat? Is this really you goba :shock: have you found Jesus? What happened to your daily arab slave blah blah? If you cant beat them join them comes to mind here. Keep it up :mrgreen:
Mesob wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 21:02
May the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea march hand in hand for peace and to build prosperous and humane nations.
Welcome tho..come to the reality

MatiT

Post by MatiT » 16 Dec 2019, 19:40

Ethiopian cultural group arrived in Asmara today as part of the peace cultural exchanges between the two countries. The group was lead by the Minister of Culture and Tourism of Ethiopia and included entertainers such as Hamelmal Abate. According to a Los Angeles Times report published in year 2000, Hamelmal Abate, who were in Ethiopia at the time courageously expressed her opposition to the war between Eritrea and Ethiopia saying "“Personally, I don’t support war,” Abate said. “I feel sorry even when animals die. We [Ethiopians and Eritreans] are like brothers, and my heart goes out to people who have died.”" I wish Hamelmal and her fellow artists a successful stay in Eritrea.
https://www.facebook.com/DendenMedia/vi ... 671917535/

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 16 Dec 2019, 23:01

MatiT wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 19:40
Ethiopian cultural group arrived in Asmara today as part of the peace cultural exchanges between the two countries. The group was lead by the Minister of Culture and Tourism of Ethiopia and included entertainers such as Hamelmal Abate. According to a Los Angeles Times report published in year 2000, Hamelmal Abate, who were in Ethiopia at the time courageously expressed her opposition to the war between Eritrea and Ethiopia saying "“Personally, I don’t support war,” Abate said. “I feel sorry even when animals die. We [Ethiopians and Eritreans] are like brothers, and my heart goes out to people who have died.”" I wish Hamelmal and her fellow artists a successful stay in Eritrea.
Please wait, video is loading...