Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 951
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Dec 2019, 02:30

You pathetic loser your fooling no one but your self anta Buda anta Bariya Achberbari Gumuz Gelada Omo Shanqella Derg father that got killed by brave Eritrean nakfa savages is why you consider everyone askari aka Wetader :mrgreen:

Behold Bástard son of a bítch Shanqella Presenet will respond with “Mama Amara Askari Kidneyless” expected no need to reply everyone hates you including your murdered Shanqella Dad if you can take a gun and kîllyourself or get off this website be4 you get banned shanqella gumuz Nilotic bantu kenyan Ugandan bariya brainless fatherless Presenet :mrgreen: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Bete Gojjam on 14 Dec 2019, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.

Masud
Member+
Posts: 7151
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by Masud » 14 Dec 2019, 02:33

Yes, I know his mother and I met her in Agame Land! :P :P

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 906
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by EthioRedSea » 14 Dec 2019, 08:14

Ascari Bete Gojamme,
Go to Ascaria ( Eritrea), Moron!
You are not amhara (sorry Amhara call them selves Amara as theycan not pronounce the "h", which shows some how they were Tigrayan slaves working as guards or peasants. Otherwise how can they have two tribal - they call themselves Amara and we call them Amhara - Slaves who were made free from 13th century onwards)

Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 951
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Dec 2019, 16:38

Dïrty AgameRedEye you are stealing Amara arguements from the internet and using it for your thomas hagos cráp irobian mozerfoker

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10137
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by present » 14 Dec 2019, 17:10

You stup'd Ascari Eritrean,

Why are you insulting your own Ascari Eritrean people?

Ante qockroach qorchame Ascari :lol: :lol:

EthioRedSea wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 08:14
Ascari Bete Gojamme,
Go to Ascaria ( Eritrea), Moron!
You are not amhara (sorry Amhara call them selves Amara as theycan not pronounce the "h", which shows some how they were Tigrayan slaves working as guards or peasants. Otherwise how can they have two tribal - they call themselves Amara and we call them Amhara - Slaves who were made free from 13th century onwards)

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10137
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by present » 14 Dec 2019, 17:15

Ascari Eritrean masud,

Lately you stoped pretending Oromo! What happened? You gave up? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on man, you can't give up kkkkkkkkkkkk


No more hope for you to see a disintegrated Ethiopia. Your official death started when your Ascari Eritrean ugly frog looking brother meles died

And where is your other Ascari brother Bereket now? :lol:


Masud wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:33
Yes, I know his mother and I met her in Agame Land! :P :P

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10137
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by present » 14 Dec 2019, 17:21

Bete Ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame kidneysh!! :lol:

Why is your username "gojam?" :lol:

You cockroach qorchame


Bete Gojjam wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:30
You pathetic loser your fooling no one but your self anta Buda anta Bariya Achberbari Gumuz Gelada Omo Shanqella Derg father that got killed by brave Eritrean nakfa savages is why you consider everyone askari aka Wetader :mrgreen:

Behold Bástard son of a bítch Shanqella Presenet will respond with “Mama Amara Askari Kidneyless” expected no need to reply everyone hates you including your murdered Shanqella Dad if you can take a gun and kîllyourself or get off this website be4 you get banned shanqella gumuz Nilotic bantu kenyan Ugandan bariya brainless fatherless Presenet :mrgreen: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bete Gojjam
Member
Posts: 951
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 03:48

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Dec 2019, 18:02


present wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 17:21
Bete Ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame kidneysh!! :lol:

Why is your username "gojam?" :lol:

You cockroach qorchame


Bete Gojjam wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:30
You pathetic loser your fooling no one but your self anta Buda anta Bariya Achberbari Gumuz Gelada Omo Shanqella Derg father that got killed by brave Eritrean nakfa savages is why you consider everyone askari aka Wetader :mrgreen:

Behold Bástard son of a bítch Shanqella Presenet will respond with “Mama Amara Askari Kidneyless” expected no need to reply everyone hates you including your murdered Shanqella Dad if you can take a gun and kîllyourself or get off this website be4 you get banned shanqella gumuz Nilotic bantu kenyan Ugandan bariya brainless fatherless Presenet :mrgreen: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxi
Member+
Posts: 5596
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by Maxi » 14 Dec 2019, 18:11

እረ ተረጋግጉ!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


kebena05
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by kebena05 » 14 Dec 2019, 19:00

Wisheeye,
He is almost right on the money with his description of your filthy agame a55, except, he got your daddy's rank wrong, be never got close to Shaleqa, he died as TeraWetader; as far as your mom's profession, yeah, everyone knows, including the Amara guy here:lol: :lol:

present wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 17:15
Ascari Eritrean masud,

Lately you stoped pretending Oromo! What happened? You gave up? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on man, you can't give up kkkkkkkkkkkk


No more hope for you to see a disintegrated Ethiopia. Your official death started when your Ascari Eritrean ugly frog looking brother meles died

And where is your other Ascari brother Bereket now? :lol:


Masud wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:33
Yes, I know his mother and I met her in Agame Land! :P :P

kebena05
Member
Posts: 325
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by kebena05 » 14 Dec 2019, 19:02

Did she charge you 50 cents for her service? If you paid 1 Birr, you paid too much :lol: :lol:
Masud wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 02:33
Yes, I know his mother and I met her in Agame Land! :P :P

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10137
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Presents dad is Shanqella Derg soldier from Kenya and his mother Agame Shármuta

Post by present » 14 Dec 2019, 20:29

ዓስከሪዎች እኮ በኢትዮፕያዉያን ላይ አንዲቀኑ ነው የፈጠራቸው. They entertain us and GOD!!


Maxi wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 18:11
እረ ተረጋግጉ!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Post Reply