Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Follower

Re: እቲ ካልእ ምሓውር ዓፈና ስለያ ግምባር ጉጅለ ህግደፍ 3ይ ክፋል፡ 26 ደቂ ኩናማ ብ40 ሊትሮ ሲያናይድ ዝብሃል ከሚካል ኣሲድ ዝጠፉኡሉን

Post by Follower » 13 Dec 2019, 16:59

ኽክክክክክ አዋይ ወይ ጉኡኡኡኡኡድድድድ፡ኣዲኣ ገዲፋስ ሓማታ ትናፍቅ?
ኣይተ ሁሉፍ፡ላይ ዓዳትና ኣንዶ ንግበር፡ኣይተ ደብረጬን ፡መልሓሱ ኸይ ኣስተካከልለ ዓሪፉ ኢሎሞ፡ሓቅኒ ድዩዋ?
ኣይተ ሃላፊ፡እቶም ትኣርይዎም ጋዜጠኛታት ፡እንታይ ዓይነት ሑሾት ከም ልሕሽውይ ኸይ ኣስተምሃርኩም ዲኹም ትለቅዎም፡ወይ ውይ ኣቦይ ስብሃት ይሙት፡ መስሓቅ ሸራፋት ኮንና ቀሪና'ኮ።
ዋይ ልረሳዕክዎ፡ሓንቲ ዓጋመ ልደብረጬን ኣበርጊጋቶ እንክበሃክ ሰሚኤይ ፡ልምንታይ ኢኹም ፡ደጋፊ ምምሳል ኣብ ትግራይ ፡ሽዋ ከድካ ምእዋይ፡ክብላ ኣባህሪረነኦ

Mesob

Re: እቲ ካልእ ምሓውር ዓፈና ስለያ ግምባር ጉጅለ ህግደፍ 3ይ ክፋል፡ 26 ደቂ ኩናማ ብ40 ሊትሮ ሲያናይድ ዝብሃል ከሚካል ኣሲድ ዝጠፉኡሉን

Post by Mesob » 13 Dec 2019, 20:05

Who were responsible with Isaias Afeworki in the massacre of these innocent Eritrean Kunama peasants?
Ali Abdu the minister of information in planning with Eritrean TV, General Tawil from the Ministry Defense,
a certain Colonel Gebredingle from the Eritrean prisons, a certain colonel ?? from the military security were involved.
Ali Abdu Yonous who lives currently in Australia will tell you the whole story.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Dec 2019, 20:20

Mesob wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 20:05
Who were responsible with Isaias Afeworki in the massacre of these innocent Eritrean Kunama peasants?
Ali Abdu the minister of information in planning with Eritrean TV, General Tawil from the Ministry Defense,
a certain Colonel Gebredingle from the Eritrean prisons, a certain colonel ?? from the military security were involved.
Ali Abdu Yonous who lives currently in Australia will tell you the whole story.
I am very impressed by the agame brother Mesob that he knows more about Eritrean government officials than I think most of us do as Eritreans. This reminds me a lot about Eritrean songs being more popular in Mekelle streets than Asmara... :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Good job brother...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF