Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Re: NAMA is the only courageous party that wants to reclaim Red Sea for Ethiopia, Ethiopians should support it!

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Dec 2019, 03:37

EthioRedSea wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 02:14
Abdelaziz wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 00:19
No other party, not even the new parties in Ethiopia or Tigray, have so far claimed ar'tera. It is now or never,support NAMA, before meshrefet betrays it.
We should support NAMA. By the way, the Amhara are like Tigrayans in culture, religion or history. Tigrayans should stand on the side of Amhara. Amhara chauvinism is something political. But Amhara are being killed in Oromo regions, Sidama and Wolaita. Tigrayans should oppose to any killing of Amhara. Tigray or Amhara or together should get back South Red Sea (South Mereb) as it should be part of Ethiopia and not Eritrea.
There are many kinds of Amharas: Some are like Tigray, some are pro-Tigray, some are unlike Tigray, and some are anti-Tigray. We should work with the first two and eliminate the last 2 categories , the [deleted] old Amharu bi'tch mesraq betraq belongs to one of the latter two groups.

Cursed Hamasenays are solely enemies..... they are literally all fagu'ts too.
Look at Girmawit kebena dejen, that ugly old [deleted] had been su'ckin my anaconda all day long, yet she is thankless.

Misraq

Re: NAMA is the only courageous party that wants to reclaim Red Sea for Ethiopia, Ethiopians should support it!

Post by Misraq » 13 Dec 2019, 05:25

Aziza azu babe,

Stay strong and don't give in to kebena. As I said, he wants to hit your honey-punany. And forget Massawa or the red sea. I have lake Tana from Bahirdar to Zeage` peninsula where me and you cruise day and night in a romantic trip. You know our lovely song አሳ አበላሻለሁ አባይ ዳር ነው ቤቴ። for that matter you smell like fish too I won't ask you to wash with lemon. I just ሻግ you on my boat and make you sing መስመር ነው ኃይልና all night long.

Jimmy

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Dec 2019, 08:26

Abdelaziz wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 03:37

...There are many kinds of Amharas: Some are like Tigray, some are pro-Tigray, some are unlike Tigray, and some are anti-Tigray. We should work with the first two and eliminate the last 2 categories...
Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - There are three kinds of Woyanes: KIFU, KIFU, KIFU. We should eliminate all of them. Buda!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 13 Dec 2019, 14:49

AzizA Shikor
Don't put me in computation with Misraq, I said I would take you to the Red Sea beaches, now he ups his offer and wants to take you to Tana lake along with the beautiful Bahr Dar resorts....darn, I thought my offer is better but I don't know if I can beat that....lucky for you, either way, you will get the real anaconda not the plastic you have been using lately :lol: :lol: I wait for a positive news from you soon.
Love
Wedi Massawa.
Abdelaziz wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 03:37
EthioRedSea wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 02:14
Abdelaziz wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 00:19
No other party, not even the new parties in Ethiopia or Tigray, have so far claimed ar'tera. It is now or never,support NAMA, before meshrefet betrays it.
We should support NAMA. By the way, the Amhara are like Tigrayans in culture, religion or history. Tigrayans should stand on the side of Amhara. Amhara chauvinism is something political. But Amhara are being killed in Oromo regions, Sidama and Wolaita. Tigrayans should oppose to any killing of Amhara. Tigray or Amhara or together should get back South Red Sea (South Mereb) as it should be part of Ethiopia and not Eritrea.
There are many kinds of Amharas: Some are like Tigray, some are pro-Tigray, some are unlike Tigray, and some are anti-Tigray. We should work with the first two and eliminate the last 2 categories , the [deleted] old Amharu bi'tch mesraq betraq belongs to one of the latter two groups.

Cursed Hamasenays are solely enemies..... they are literally all fagu'ts too.
Look at Girmawit kebena dejen, that ugly old [deleted] had been su'ckin my anaconda all day long, yet she is thankless.