Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
opmerc

Re: Why Abiy didn't share his prize with Isias became $1m question

Post by opmerc » 15 Dec 2019, 10:23

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
15 Dec 2019, 04:07

Opmerc...who gave your beeple your first 3 billion (& promise for other incentives)??...was it the same country that was first to award Abiy/Isayas medals?? Afe mola (afka moleu) with bailouts/loans & u talking shiz about others...dont repeat the history of loan/bailout addict meles/woyanu. Obviously, this is not to say all is rosey in eritrea & that we dont have our own issues to deal with...but at same time its not all the gloom & doom projection you have been fed for decades. Dont worry, i dont see woyanu under my bed but i want to put them to permanent bedrest. Yes, lets focus on merc-ing woyanu
If you have something in mind, it's best to just be clear and say it. I'm beginning to think you folks and riddles aren't meant for each other. Anyway, I'm going to take a guess here and assume you mean UAE. Yes, UAE promised 3 billion soon after the fall of TPLF including a literal award to both leaders for making peace. And? Are you about to suggest the same laughable point from Fiyameta that your country had anything to do with that money being injected? because if you are actually suggesting that, then it would be an odd thing why you can't somehow arrange the same thing for yourselves right now and alleviate your many outstanding financial problems.

Aside from that, what you and any more of your friends wishing to lump in here need to know is no one (minus TPLF) is celebrating your problems. In fact, I am hopeful in the future we can all lean on each other and help each other solve those problems. Only, I don't like sitting here reading someone lecture me about freedom from debt while they themselves are neck-deep in it and unable to begin paying it off. I also don't like anyone lecturing my country about sovereignty while they have one of the worst records of maintaining it. If you have that much advice to give to others, first apply it and make it true for yourself. Otherwise, I'm going to assume you are trying to bury your own insecurities by looking for someone else to point at.