Senior Member+

Eritrea: Siham dead in prison

Post by Awash » 12 Dec 2019, 13:57

ጓሉ ዓሊ ዓብዱ ምኒስተር ምኒስትሪ ዜና ኤሪ ቲቪ ነበር ሲሃም ዓሊ ዓብዱ ኣብ እስርቤት ዓሪፋ

pushkin
Member+

Re: Eritrea: Siham dead in prison

Post by pushkin » 12 Dec 2019, 14:06

I was expecting you to die the moribund Agame old man! I hope you leave this world by January 2020 & all of us will be relieved from garbages :lol:
Awash wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 13:57
ጓሉ ዓሊ ዓብዱ ምኒስተር ምኒስትሪ ዜና ኤሪ ቲቪ ነበር ሲሃም ዓሊ ዓብዱ ኣብ እስርቤት ዓሪፋ

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Dec 2019, 14:17

Very sad indeed. She was molested and impregnated while in deqi komarit's prison and developed mental illness. Horrifying.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 12 Dec 2019, 14:32

You mother fuxxer you be dead too. Fuxxen old man

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 12 Dec 2019, 14:45

Asswash Agamew
After 15 years plus crying in ER and 26,000 posts later, the only thing you achieved is to see the death of your beloved Weyane instead; but then, Agames learn nothing from the past. Keep crying, like Weyane, the entire little kilil Tigray will be buried as well.
Awash wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 13:57

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Dec 2019, 15:04

Zombies coming out of the woodwork excited about the death of an innocent child.
Zombies will always be zombies

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Dec 2019, 15:05

I wish this news is fake but one never knows.

Let's be patient for few days and wait for what her biological uncle, the famous and prolific writer activist eri sal younis has to say about "the barbaric death" of his niece if the news is authentic.

Consider it as a stay-tuned case.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 12 Dec 2019, 15:09

LOL, since when Agames feel sad on the death of any Eritrean? You people would give a foot if the entire Eritrean population is wiped out.....but then it is the same on our end. So, go safe your fake and fvkn sympathy for your poor people in Tigray.
Awash wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 14:17
Very sad indeed.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 12 Dec 2019, 15:15

Look at this ቆርባዕ ዓጋመ ወዲ ሕርካም ገዛ ኣባሻውል፡ just look at him bemoaning on an incident that never happened! Eritreans never say "እስር ቤት" for ቤት ማእሰርቲ, I assume! Get lost you ተሮጓቢ ለውጢ ዋሒድ!
Kiss this negro's bald head, mother fúcking Shἱt head!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Dec 2019, 15:24

Wedi komarit,
That doesn't make report untrue. The innocent girl is dead after suffering for years in your Agame gulag.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 Dec 2019, 15:29

So is she the first person to die in prison if she is dead already?
Why is it that Eritrea got to be exception and immune from prisoners dying in prison.
It happens in all countries. Death doesn't know prison or home or hospital.
Remember that thousands and thousands of Eritreans also died in the field for good cause. But those are of course none of your freaking concern.
If she died at least she died eating prolly three meals a day.
I am not concerned of her death if the news is correct.
Had she follow the Eritrea's policy like the millions of other Eritreans who are at home and not in prison she wouldn't have been in jail to begin with and even that she could be dead just like the thousands of Eritreans who follow the law who are dying with other ailments.
Again, do you care about the other Eritreans who are dying in their homes or hospitals? Heck no!
Go f**k yourself.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Dec 2019, 15:31

Temt wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 15:15
Look at this ቆርባዕ ዓጋመ ወዲ ሕርካም ገዛ ኣባሻውል፡ just look at him bemoaning on an incident that never happened! Eritreans never say "እስር ቤት" for ቤት ማእሰርቲ, I assume! Get lost you ተሮጓቢ ለውጢ ዋሒድ!
Kiss this negro's bald head, mother fúcking Shἱt head!

Good catch brother Temt :P

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 12 Dec 2019, 16:07

why is she arrested?
How long is she sentenced for?
Does she deserve Death penalty?

Remember there’s a human life you talking about here. It could happen to your family member’s too. Unless you are soulless who would celebrate if the dictator kills your family member, as a human being you’ve got to say wrong when it’s wrong... do it for your consciousness, be a normal human being...for once. Reacting like a robot is cruelty and not good for your soul.

If true, my condolences to the Ali abdu family and RIP ciham...

Wedehankum
Last edited by Afdeyu on 12 Dec 2019, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Dec 2019, 16:18

Listen to this Chigeram. She died after suffering, raped, imregnated, forced abortion, excessive bleeding etc. etc. Mushmush Agame, this is not the only death in your Agame gulags. Fessfass Agame. Mushmushwedi kelbi.
Cigar wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 15:29
Why is it that Eritrea got to be exception and immune from prisoners dying in prison.
It happens in all countries. Death doesn't know prison or home or hospital...

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 12 Dec 2019, 16:58

Bete Gojjam wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 06:43

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Dec 2019, 17:09

Afdeyu wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 16:07
why is she arrested?
How long is she sentenced for?
Death penalty?

Remember there’s a human life you talking about here. It could happen to your family member’s too. Unless you are soulless who would celebrate if the dictator kills your family member, as a human being you’ve got to say wrong when it’s wrong... do it for your consciousness, be a normal human being...for once. Reacting like a robot is cruelty and not good for your soul.

If true, my condolences to the Ali abdu family and RIP ciham...

Wedehankum
My dear human being, these are zombies we're dealing with here and have dead with souls for years.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 Dec 2019, 17:19

I can say that your mom was raped by terserawits for 25 cents and I prolly will be more accurate than your claim that any prisoner was raped in Eritrean society let alone in jail.
Not that I agree that any woman should be raped, but why is Eritrea got to be blamed for rape when it happens all over the world you mother f**ker.
Eritrean society is not immune to evil things.
There are the good, the ugly and bad in every society.
Stop trading by cherry picking individuals to score cheap points you filthy, medanagheri agame.
Are you saying that it is ok to the ladies who are not in prisons who are being raped in the world in general and Eritrea in particular?
Go find your terserawit who raped your mom and is in Eritrean grave somewhere and we can pay for his DNA test instead.
Worry about your mom's mitree.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 12 Dec 2019, 17:29

Bete Gojjam wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 06:43

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Dec 2019, 18:31

Cigar wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 15:29
It happens in all countries. Death doesn't know prison or home or hospital.
Remember that thousands and thousands of Eritreans also died in the field for good cause. But those are of course none of your freaking concern.
If she died at least she died eating prolly three meals a day.
I am not concerned of her death if the news is correct.
Had she follow the Eritrea's policy like the millions of other Eritreans who are at home and not in prison she wouldn't have been in jail to begin with and even that she could be dead just like the thousands of Eritreans who follow the law who are dying with other ailments.
Again, do you care about the other Eritreans who are dying in their homes or hospitals? Heck no!
Go f**k yourself.
Brother Cigar,

I thought this is just so cruel of you, brother. If this was for TPLF goons or any low IQ dedebit cadres, I would definitely be with you. Siham is just a young innocent Eritrean kid who was not in the legal age to be responsible for any of her parents faults. In fact, I don't understand as to why she was even arrested and I am still getting hard time to understand it. For me what the underground Dedebit Ni**gga Adwusha or any other low IQ dedebit cadre says is less important than the life of my Eri- brothers or sisters or children like this young girl. I just hope that it is fake news and she gets released as soon as possible. I am sure 99% it is fake news. But still there is not any reason to keep her in prison for this long.. That is just sad.

I know many of my beloved Eri-brothers on ER might not agree with my take.....Sorry....I am going listen to my consciousness, brothers specially when it comes to my Eri Children like Siham.

May God be with this poor young Eri-sister.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Dec 2019, 19:29

Zombies, deqi komarit aka LiHas MITRI s and Tebaw shilHo, not to mention bushtin and Hawzen Tigrai, coming out of the woodwork to defend their savage Agame junta.
Last edited by Awash on 12 Dec 2019, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.